Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

2zs72tk.jpg
Any info on the font?

I want "Stay true to yourself" tat on my chest, but Im still debating the font and I really **** that one.

Honestly...

I dont know either...

But I didnt have a problem with it when I inspected it after my artist drew it out...

and nobody else seems to..

But ill laugh too
laugh.gif

I mean, I get it. "Doesn't" is emphasized in the phrase, so not capitalizing it while every other word is would be like it being italicized.

Right or not, at least you can tell people that.
laugh.gif

I didn't take it as hate as so much a question to see if there was actual reason behind it....all in all, it looks good overall...that kinda just stuckout.

About 7 hours into my right arm sleeve, have about 6-8 hours left.

This is what was put on my forearm, got it for my daughter.

Originally Posted by iryceboi

Originally Posted by iryceboi

If anyone needs any tattoos in the LA/SGV area in here in so. cali, check this link.. http://niketalk.com/topic/177622
here's an example of my friend's/ and the owner's work.. hit up the link for more pics!
l_767774c6fe254ea8a47843b465b13d89.jpg

l_e9a551aeb53146988284e8edf2ae8266.jpg

lovin the koi, it's original i haven't seen one like that yet! The pin up is nice im in the process of creating my own. Tracing PAPer!
pimp.gif

Here is a pic of mine when i got it 2 or 3 years ago. I wanna put more stuff around but i'm kind of lost, what do you guys think i should add. Oh and imight end up with a sleeve if i add more stuff.

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

any miami heads ever been to chico's?
is it a good spot? cuz thats where i think i'm a get mines at
I hear people mention that place all the time never been there tho..

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

3405999594_137f84b171.jpg

I got this today, need to go back for more blackwork, and coloring. I love it, i don't care if you guys don't like it.

I absolutely love it.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

Just got this yesterday...

2zs72tk.jpg
i like that font.....

but why are all of the words capitalized, except for "doesn't" ?
Less emphasis on the "doesn't" when you read it, obviously
laugh.gif

pain071001_560.jpg

1. Window-shop: Ask tattooed friends with work you like where they go, and head over to look at their tattoo artist's book.

2. Be patient: Don't expect to walk into a shop and walk out with a tattoo. Before you set up the actual appointment, you'll wantto discuss the design. Bring reference art to your meet and greet. And expect to put down a deposit.

3. Look for general cleanliness, including an autoclave, a pressurized device that sterilizes equipment. Everything you or your tattooistmay touch during the process should be newly wrapped in plastic. Needles should be in sealed sterilization pouches, and ink should be squirted into single-usecontainers.

4. At your appointment, the tattooist will show you a sketch. It'll be a line drawing, and it may not look very impressive, sodiscuss shading and color to get a better idea of what the finished product will look like.

5. Once you've signed off on the sketch, a stencil transfer will be made. Then the tattooist will shave you, and the transfer placed onyour newly shorn skin. Check it out in the mirror for positioning and size. Now is the time to be very picky.

6. The tattooist will cover the area with a thin layer of Vaseline to make it easier to tattoo. If this is your first tattoo, thetattooist will do a test line to give you an idea of what you are in for. An hour or so later, depending on the size and detail of your piece,you'll be done. Don't forget to tip (15 to 20 percent).

7. Most tattoo artists advise you to keep the newly tattooed area covered for a few hours with gauze and tape. Then wa**** with a gentle soap like Cetaphil and water, and apply a protective ointment like A&D. Don't overwash the area or put too much ointment on or keep itcovered. It should heal within a week or two. Use lots of sunscreen to keep the colors vivid.

8. The rest of your life: Get answers ready for questions like "What does it mean?"

Back
Top Bottom