Post your TATS vol. inked for life

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I've heard that when getting tatted, koi fish are always supposed to be swimming downwards?

Koi fish going up means you are going through some struggles right now or whatever. Going down means you overcame something big, or you overcame yourstruggles, whatever.

Something like that.

got it on 9/19

its 9 letters and the last row is 19

im 19

non intentional but cool way to remember when i got it

Aaaand look what I find on Facebook...

n641110720_3237989_5865.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by CHICHAN

I've heard that when getting tatted, koi fish are always supposed to be swimming downwards?

Koi fish going up means you are going through some struggles right now or whatever. Going down means you overcame something big, or you overcame your struggles, whatever.

Something like that.
This

Symbolic in the Buddhism to represent courage. Humans "swim" through the "ocean of suffering" without fear, just like a fish swims throughwater.

and there is more to it depending on the color.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

got this done today, its in blk and red kind of hard to tell tho

8y4zu8.jpg
This.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've been thinking this is what I want for my first. Except I want mine going down. I want it in sort of the same position, too. Maybe a little smaller andhigher so that it goes over my shoulder and onto my back a bit. How was the pain? How long did it take? Price? And how much for color?

laugh.gif
Sorry for all the questions. I just need all the bases covered. Nah'mean?
embarassed.gif

2uy2fqs.jpg

still a little swollen. ill post closer pics in a day or two. For the most part its pretty much done for now. There was no pain and it took about a 2 hours, ididnt want him to stop. price was 150 i know the dude and most of the fish is red and some of the flowers are red too.

just got back from another session. We were only supposed to add rays around the cross. Didn't happen. Turned into something else......

375786639.jpg

375786638.jpg

I dont even know where this is going anymore. I'm a slave to my tattoo artists chair.....

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

just got back from another session. We were only supposed to add rays around the cross. Didn't happen. Turned into something else......

375786639.jpg

375786638.jpg

I dont even know where this is going anymore. I'm a slave to my tattoo artists chair.....
can't wait to see the final result of your tats
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom