Post your TATS vol. inked for life

On my wrist.

It says ... "My heart."
11al3df.jpg

Because I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I dunno about double price at a convention. Ive gotten good deals everytime. Once i just found a Dude he had downtime and wanted to make as much money that weekend so did a 2.5 hour tat for 130. And once had my regular artist do one at convention like 5 hours for 250 just cause he wanted to do a piece that was crazy for everyone to see and bring business into the shop

Originally Posted by air max 1

Originally Posted by TheGradeschoolDropout

This was my first tatt
6e51557206ba3ce452f3f3b10b26b8a617ae1bf.pjpg

This was taken like 2 days after it was done so it wasnt fully healed. I love it, I dont care if people think its douchey, I think its funny. And yes I know its ridiculous to get a joke tattoo but if I dont find that even funnier when I'm 70 then I'm not the person I want to be.

sir that is a dope tat
pimp.gif
X
laugh.gif

Thank you sir, much appreciated haha

Originally Posted by needsomejays

you guys gotta see this, i was googling random tattoos and stumbled across this
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
How does he explain that to anyone? "Oh I'm a huge fan of Captain Falcon!"

GSDOUBLEU wrote:yep cow palace.. double? soo like 200/hour?

I got this done @ last year's Cow Palace Expo for $250...my experience is that more times than not you are paying the same as you would at their shop...but some artists might charge more while maybe others might charge less...all depends.

My suggestion is to review the list of artists (on the event webpage) and then review the artists' work.  Some of these guys are booked even before the event starts...but the good thing is that there are plenty of talented artists all in one spot...but you may have to wait.

c792537eddddd1063092bb35e4667ca69963d1b.jpg

This was my first tatt

This was taken like 2 days after it was done so it wasnt fully healed. I love it, I dont care if people think its douchey, I think its funny. And yes I know its ridiculous to get a joke tattoo but if I dont find that even funnier when I'm 70 then I'm not the person I want to be.
pimp.gif
qft

Originally Posted by Hella Fresh007

This was my first tatt

pimp.gif
qft

Fa sho...that's what life is about

About how much does a half sleeve run?

How many days do you think it would take?

I'm talking to a artist from Montreal, I'm from NYC he said he charges $500.00 a day. Is that reasonable? I really don't mind as long as the outcome is perfect.

Just asking because I have no clue, thanks.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I'm talking to a artist from Montreal, I'm from NYC he said he charges $500.00 a day. Is that reasonable? I really don't mind as long as the outcome is perfect.

what do you mean a day..hes gonna tattoo you for 24 hrs.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
, nah he said that it varies on how much he gets done, it's free hand so the stencil takes about two to three hours.
He said the first day will be about 10 hours depending on how the session goes.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

what do you mean a day..hes gonna tattoo you for 24 hrs.
laugh.gif

Fa real, I was thinking "$500 a day???"  He loosing bread if he spend a full day on one tatt and only charge you $500.  Now if he's doing 3-4 hrs of work a day and calling that a day then "$500/day" is a reasonable price.

Fong, that color came out dope homie.  Who is your artist?  His linework is ON POINT.

- Preciate it.

laugh.gif
, nah he said that it varies on how much he gets done, it's free hand so the stencil takes about two to three hours.
Damn mayne, you gon sit thru 7-8 hrs of work in one day?  This your first tat?

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

laugh.gif
Damn mayne, you gon sit thru 7-8 hrs of work in one day?  This your first tat?

- Preciate it.

It is my first but I don't think I will sit through all of that, probably spend around three days. I'm excited, dude is booked until September though.
sick.gif

^^^^^^Don't you have to heal though even though it takes 3-4 days? Your arm is going to be super swollen. When I got my big skull done in the pit of my arm, I wouldn't even bend it right for the next couple of days. Only other person I heard did a serious session like that was 50 Cent. Cartoon spent like only a couple of days doing his whole back with only like hour breaks in between.

ualreadyknow23.....the guy that did my tat is Luke Wilson from Everlasting Tattoo in San Francisco. All the artwork was picked from books but he stenciled them on and did everything else. Dope artist and a really nice guy.

http://www.everlastingtattoo.com/

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

^^^^^^Don't you have to heal though even though it takes 3-4 days? Your arm is going to be super swollen. When I got my big skull done in the pit of my arm, I wouldn't even bend it right for the next couple of days. Only other person I heard did a serious session like that was 50 Cent. Cartoon spent like only a couple of days doing his whole back with only like hour breaks in between.

ualreadyknow23.....the guy that did my tat is Luke Wilson from Everlasting Tattoo in San Francisco. All the artwork was picked from books but he stenciled them on and did everything else. Dope artist and a really nice guy.

http://www.everlastingtattoo.com/

I honestly don't know how it's going to work out but I'm not trying to go back up there like a week later, hopefully I can get it out the way.

Back
Top Bottom