Post Your Tattoo Vol. Who Cares.

306938383.jpg

I'm sorry, but that is awful. That type of font requires a continuous flow. Looks mad stagnant and sloppy.

That octopus is dope they make for ill tats.
Any one Know a good spot in nyc for portraits i want one with no color if that helps.

Originally Posted by solesavage

306938383.jpg

I'm sorry, but that is awful. That type of font requires a continuous flow. Looks mad stagnant and sloppy.
eyes.gif

roll.gif

you should clap your hands over some fries cuz you SALTY right now.

306938383.jpg

When you say continuous flow, what do you mean? Like longer words needed, or longer sentences? Just curious

just being real. If thats your work, dont take it personal. Constructive criticism, if you feelin' it good for you.

When you say continuous flow, what do you mean? Like longer words needed, or longer sentences? Just curious

The font itself needs to be stretched out. The cursive font seems bunched up.

This is a poor example but you can definitely tell the difference in script. Cartoon has the script game on lock.
cartoonw_6339.jpg

saw this on a rank my tattoo website and thought it was pretty dope.

what you guys think of it?

i dont wanna straight swagger-jack...but this tattoo is looking dope. maybe i could throw in my own variations in there if i show the artist the pic and addsome more things onto it to make it my own

jesus-tattoo-117005775910719.jpg

just being real. If thats your work, dont take it personal. Constructive criticism, if you feelin' it good for you.

This is a poor example but you can definitely tell the difference in script. Cartoon has the script game on lock.

Thanks

Originally Posted by dgk3188

i dont wanna straight swagger-jack...but this tattoo is looking dope. maybe i could throw in my own variations in there if i show the artist the pic and add some more things onto it to make it my own

Pretty solid. If I was a bible thumper, I'd definitely consider it

glad you brought that up. Theres no way it would line up perfectly because the two phrases are not symmetrical so to say. meaning the left side has moreletters than the right AND the shape and size of the letters on each side vary. You can tell the artist had a hard time fitting everything on the "lovethe sinner" part compared to "kill the sin". The artist compensated for this and took the best route possible which is to fit both phrases onthe same forearm stencil length wise and try to make it as clean as possible.
in comparison to mr.cartoons script the difference is the words are stacked ontop of each other compared to side by side.

I guarantee you Mr. Cartoon would have the same difficulties pulling off the same thing on my arms. something would have to give, either the font would besmaller or they would be the same size but the gaps would be bigger. it just depends on how its pulled off i guess

i dont wanna straight swagger-jack...but this tattoo is looking dope. maybe i could throw in my own variations in there if i show the artist the pic and add some more things onto it to make it my own

Not a big fan. Looks like some Microsoft Word 95 clip art.

Originally Posted by N3Hd3LS

glad you brought that up. Theres no way it would line up perfectly because the two phrases are not symmetrical so to say. meaning the left side has more letters than the right AND the shape and size of the letters on each side vary. You can tell the artist had a hard time fitting everything on the "love the sinner" part compared to "kill the sin". The artist compensated for this and took the best route possible which is to fit both phrases on the same forearm stencil length wise and try to make it as clean as possible.

Makes sense.

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Not a big fan. Looks like some Microsoft Word 95 clip art.

laugh.gif
yeah...the reason i like it though is because it doesn'tdepict "Cesare Borgia". props to my knowledgeable NTers that know what i'm talking about.

i want a tat of Jesus but nothing that would really show him looking extra european you know? plus i like the simplicity of the tat

laugh.gif
yeah...the reason i like it though is because it doesn't depict "Cesare Borgia". props to my knowledgeable NTers black Isrealites that know what i'm talking about.

i want a tat of Jesus but nothing that would really show him looking extra european you know? plus i like the simplicity of the tat

laugh.gif

Anyway, get a tattoo of him looking black or Asian or Middle Eastern or whatever else you want then. In that tattoo he looks like a badly-drawn cartoon.

Understandable. I'm in the same siltation as you.

I'm thinking about a faceless ambiguous figure with the crown of thorns. Think and1 figure, but not lame. lol.

I want it to be faceless for a lot of reasons; one being the reason you posted.

glad you brought that up. Theres no way it would line up perfectly because the two phrases are not symmetrical so to say. meaning the left side has more letters than the right AND the shape and size of the letters on each side vary. You can tell the artist had a hard time fitting everything on the "love the sinner" part compared to "kill the sin". The artist compensated for this and took the best route possible which is to fit both phrases on the same forearm stencil length wise and try to make it as clean as possible.

Cool.

First tat,

34fitxs.jpg

Got this back in february. It took roughly 3 sessions and approx. 7 hours. I paid $400 for it.

edit: can someone help me come up with an idea. i think its too empty near my tricep area and i want it to look more filled. i dont really like the clouds, doyou think shading some detail in will to the trick?

Originally Posted by 23legacy45

First tat,

34fitxs.jpg

Got this back in february. It took roughly 3 sessions and approx. 7 hours. I paid $400 for it.

edit: can someone help me come up with an idea. i think its too empty near my tricep area and i want it to look more filled. i dont really like the clouds, do you think shading some detail in will to the trick?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

does anyone have tats on the inside of their biceps thats where im planning on getting "TRULY BLESSED" at and i wanted to know what the pain waslike. oh and for the pure artistic NT'ers show me some nice ways to get that on my biceps if you dont mind.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

does anyone have tats on the inside of their biceps thats where im planning on getting "TRULY BLESSED" at and i wanted to know what the pain was like. oh and for the pure artistic NT'ers show me some nice ways to get that on my biceps if you dont mind.
I have an outline of the Country of Panama on my right inside bicep, EMPIRE on my other.

Originally Posted by eight2one

does anyone have tats on the inside of their biceps thats where im planning on getting "TRULY BLESSED" at and i wanted to know what the pain was like. oh and for the pure artistic NT'ers show me some nice ways to get that on my biceps if you dont mind.
I have an outline of the Country of Panama on my right inside bicep, EMPIRE on my other.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eight2one

cool, did it hurt??

Back
Top Bottom