Post your toys! Vol. 1?

^ thanks man. yeah, it's definitely a classic line...especially earlier in the series. I only mess with the 1990-94 figures, after that it wasn't quite the same.

RAYGUNS Baron Davis
392127908.jpg
392128092.jpg

392127906.jpg

MPLS LAKERS
392128514.jpg

dope stuffed ninja turtles, brings back some good memories.

transformers, firearm, 4 wheeler, jordan, baron davis.....nice stuff in here. i'll post some more of the stuff i have, it's not much. this is what i have taken pics of so far..

4910537211_d80eb8a1a1_z.jpg

5040589509_520bdece6d_z.jpg

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by shaqrules

here is one of my pic ups from sdcc...

manny pacquiao with flip mad*L
390254592.jpg
Info?

MINDstyle will release a limited quantity of the debut Philippines Edition Manny Pacquiao and Bloc28 Mad Mickey figures (ed. of 300) at SDCC.  Officially dropping during  the grand opening of the Team Pacquiao store in Manila (August 8th), the figures will only be available in the USA during Comic-Con.  Sold as a set, each 13" figure comes in a gift box, includes a Team Pacquiao shopping bag, collector's card and will be available for $500 from the MINDstyle booth . 

image.png

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Can anyone give me info on the ships that are done in Air Max colorways?

Bill McMullen's latest shoe-toy crossover, the ShuttleMax, that launched from Kidrobot on March 30th, 2006.  ShuttleMax, a hybrid concept mixing the space shuttle with Bill's favorite sneaker, was originally seen on the swishnyc T-shirt and now moves into full 3D from Kidrobot.  This piece which blurs the line between sneakers, aerospace collectibles and designer toys is 10-inches long, comes in three limited colorways,  retailed for $169.95.

Here's the breakdown on colorways:
  • Classic Grey/Neon Green      300 pieces
  • Red/White/Grey                    200 pieces
  • HK Game of Death               100 pieces
didn't care for the red/wht/grey...
392326897.jpg

mayhem-it ain't no comic con iron man!

39934_964435376718_10701075_51628793_3374462_n.jpg

shaq-almos tmakes me regret not buying a shuttlemax when i could've for under $100...keyword, "almost" lol

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Quote:
Can someone please give me info on the Transformers??? I'm looking to pick up some and I was wondering how much you guys spent.

Which figures are you looking at. Masterpiece figures are $100+. The Hasbro deluxe figures like 20th ani. Optimus Prime and upcoming Starscream are $60+. Basic movie figures are, i think, $15, and the transformers classics line are $8-$10 depending where you get them.

and a new pic.

TEAM DC

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."

by far the sickest toy on here!

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

pimp.gif
 alot of great stuff in here....decided to take a couple of pictures of a little side collection i have going. some old school toybiz marvel/xmen figures.....in progress

wheres the blog figure? and the stretch armstrong fig i got you in like 5th grade. smh.

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

pimp.gif
 alot of great stuff in here....decided to take a couple of pictures of a little side collection i have going. some old school toybiz marvel/xmen figures.....in progress

wheres the blog figure? and the stretch armstrong fig i got you in like 5th grade. smh.

eek.gif
 another airjordanseattle sighting. strictly marvel/xmen figures in their og packaging....
glasses.gif
. probably took the vak pak toy back a couple weeks after i got it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom