Post your toys! Vol. 1?

My sports memorabilia

My Star Wars and super mario things

i still have a few things in boxes... waiting for my bro to move out so i could put everything up.  he's got more stuff than me lol

enjoy

Originally Posted by DEUCE3

This my setup at work...

group.jpg

shaqnkobe.jpg

info on this NBA backboard?..tnx
wink.gif

my new toy lol...

its nothing much...but i did have a vision of what i wanted and this is it. i think i may get a chin spoiler eventually though. tell me what you guys think. this is my 1st mustang by the way. enjoy.

Moved my toys behind my bed cuz they fit better here... all my jordan, sanders, starwars, mavs and lions things 
smile.gif

just finished getting these about a week ago

2d9qpv8.png

Also saw this paper in the afternoon, and I could definitely use some funds for more iDs lol, so I got right to it!
28lfns.png

Shot and submitted this to the Daily Bugle...
rjgv7l.png

, and it made the front page!
6i8bk4.png

But this guy jumbled up the headline though *Kanye Shrug
2lcnwir.png

Got my reward, and back to NikeiD I go

just seen the actual pics of the wooden companion yesterday - looks the same as the "leaked" pic. gonna be very expensive - i think retail is around $2500 and 100 made. 

damn...that's some expensive wood...but we have resellers to thank for that. dunno if i'm goin to try for it, although it would be an awesome piece to have!!!

i could have reserved one but i just couldn't justify the price at this time. i'd rather use it to buy a print or the other 2 dissected companions that i want. 

Anyone with little fellas/ladies collect Disney Cars Movie Diecast or other memorabilia?  With Cars 2 coming in 2 weeks, wondering if any of your sons or daughters are as stoked as mine to check this out?

Back
Top Bottom