Post your toys! Vol. 1?

MP Star Saber is up for preorder on BBTS,TFsource and other spots. Its cheaper than I thought it would be.

MP Star Saber is up for preorder on BBTS,TFsource and other spots. Its cheaper than I thought it would be.

Tell me about it... I was floored to find out it was cheaper than Ultra Magnus. Definitely picking up two for the eventual Victory Leo combination.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

Last edited:
Tell me about it... I was floored to find out it was cheaper than Ultra Magnus. Definitely picking up two for the eventual Victory Leo combination.

crazy-kid-birthday-gif.gif

I know next to nothing about the character, but I am def picking this up. Hopefully they make more characters from that line.

Last edited:
Great pick-up on that Dragon Dagger. :smokin

I also know nothing about Star Saber. :lol: Wanna see its MP treatment in-person though.

^Nice one, Legacy. Who did you holster? Buzz?

I know next to nothing about the character, but I am def picking this up. Hopefully they make more characters from that line.

I hope, so too. Victory is my favorite Transformers season of all time. I'm so glad he's also made with the ports for a possible Victory Saber combo.

Last edited:
I just did my preorders for Star Saber and Exhaust through HLJ. I can't wait, going to have to clear shelf space for him though.

I blame the announcement of Masterpiece Wheeljack for getting me back into Transformers.

I hope, so too. Victory is my favorite Transformers season of all time. I'm so glad he's also made with the ports for a possible Victory Saber combo.

I happened to stumble onto TF: Victory by accident. Saw a fan art of Star Saber by a pretty established artist (makotron) back in middle school and was hooked.

I happened to stumble onto TF: Victory by accident. Saw a fan art of Star Saber by a pretty established artist (makotron) back in middle school and was hooked.

That's really funny you say that because I just told Makotron last year that I've been using his Star Saber drawing as my background for almost a decade now :lol:

Last edited:
Sup fam... To make a long story short, my 10 year old son (he'll be 11 in Dec) seems to be in the final stages of playing with toys. He loves action figures. Are the new son of Batman figures ones someone could play with or meant solely as display pieces? I'm interested in getting the Red Robin & the Nightwing when they drop. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

Nice Metalhead, still one of my all-time faves :smokin

Sup fam... To make a long story short, my 10 year old son (he'll be 11 in Dec) seems to be in the final stages of playing with toys. He loves action figures. Are the new son of Batman figures ones someone could play with or meant solely as display pieces? I'm interested in getting the Red Robin & the Nightwing when they drop. Any replies would be greatly appreciated.

These? I guess he can play with them, but most DC Collectibles figures just look better as display pieces, especially since their prices are a little higher than most Bat-toys you can pickup.

Finally received full refund back from Sideshow for the Superman PF.  Took 2-3 weeks to get a refund...hated their process...

Anyways, before I returned it, I had to put the piece together and snap some pics:

Ex. Portrait:

I was too lazy to put the heat vision on his eyes, sorry!

BTW, did anyone preorder the HT DeLorean 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Nice Metalhead, still one of my all-time faves :smokin

These? I guess he can play with them, but most DC Collectibles figures just look better as display pieces, especially since their prices are a little higher than most Bat-toys you can pickup.

I think the pic you posted was part of the collection. That night wing is def part of the collection from what I gather but not sure of the rest. This Red Robin is also part of the collection & due to drop later this month for $24.95.

^ no doubt, Batman....speaking of B23. And sorry King Midas you had to give that awesome piece back. SS has been having alot of QC farts in recent memory compared to back then:smh:

Here's some of my Batmen that I posted on IG today

awesome pieces in here, i stay lurking in this thread! i had this joint for a minute, always thought general grievous was an ill character design and i needed to practice some product photography:

G double by me_myself_n_eye, on Flickr

i wanted the hot toys version but as nice as those are, i couldn't bring myself to splurge on one...

Finally got email confirmation yesterday from Amazon.co.jp that they shipped out my MP-20 Wheeljack. I like that they dropped the preorder price from $60 to $47... So with shipping to the states I end up paying about $55.

Makes me wonder how domestic sites continues to get business when they charge almost $100 shipped for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom