Post your toys! Vol. 1?

some other random, more obscure '80's toys i used to have...

:pimp:
Nice Rhino
I love the G1/OG stuff.
I want a few along to stand next to a current piece.

:wow:
nice sectaurs :pimp:
i used to have a few of those.
GoBots are :smokin too

Last edited:

I don't like toys to stay in the box, and I don't buy statues so the old g1 hold no value for me at all at this point anymore, if I can't post them the way I want I don't need them, but that's my thing

why feel obligated to keep the originals in box if you have them?

i had them and i remember playing with em & posing em just like you do with the newer ones

maybe its a cost thing?
huh you miss understand what i said, i keep nothing in boxes because i display out of box all my stuff, i like to pose them and 90% of g1 has maybe 3-4pts of articulation, compared to hastakomy today and 3rd party can move in ways that g1 just doesn't satisfy me at all. I do have a g1 Jazz bcuz he's my fav figure and i've most of his ver. but meh i prefer the ALT ver. of him for the moment, now i do have hasbro mp10 and mp soundwave misb but that's because i haven't decided if i actually want to keep them as i don't really like the mp figs

Last edited:
huh you miss understand what i said, i keep nothing in boxes because i display out of box all my stuff, i like to pose them and 90% of g1 has maybe 3-4pts of articulation, compared to hastakomy today and 3rd party can move in ways that g1 just doesn't satisfy me at all. I do have a g1 Jazz bcuz he's my fav figure and i've most of his ver. but meh i prefer the ALT ver. of him for the moment, now i do have hasbro mp10 and mp soundwave misb but that's because i haven't decided if i actually want to keep them as i don't really like the mp figs
I'm the same way. I'm still new to collecting but if I buy I'm unds'ing and WIO to play with it :lol: (just like my kix)
I like to put errythang on display.

Last edited:
Got some new items.
A new bastard sword (Feral/Nero Rex sword) $30
And a Kreon Superion
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/E55CED20-241C-4896-A1B3-61CCF41A7304.jpg.html

Bastard sword KO(right side) vs OEM(?) idk how to say stock part from the combiner.
http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/9EE7D3B9-3EE9-47BE-B9EE-BA3D50C1BFA3.jpg.html

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/egaroc1/media/5AC25FBB-4284-430D-99CD-5B031D6DCD64.jpg.html
:pimp:
[emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji]
Too cold baby too cold :pimp:

I've always wondered how difficult those things are to put together.

Snapping them together is easy.

It's all the detailing that comes after that is hard
This

Son you have to be very cautious how you put them together cuz they'll break on you this not being able to complete it
Or somehow finding someone with the part you need or re buying th whole kit

I broke a part on a other one :smh: :lol:. Was furious

Dope shots. I'm really diggin' that Sphinx but I took the plunge with Invisible and am too lazy to upgrade :lol:

Never was a trypticon fan, plus I just dropped $1100 on TFs at tfsource.....maybe harder to sneak in the house than any pair of shoes I've ever purchased

Never was a trypticon fan, plus I just dropped $1100 on TFs at tfsource.....maybe harder to sneak in the house than any pair of shoes I've ever purchased
Lem hunnid???
what u get brotha??
nerd.gif
roll.gif
people is broke these days, i threw it on my ppc so no biggie per say, and pics going up tomorrow or wed since fed-ex upped my delivery from wednesday to tomorrow, i'll just say this they're complete beasts
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom