Post your toys! Vol. 1?

If anyone is looking for the new X-Men ML wave, check your nearest Walgreens. I found the entire wave there, but only picked up Cyclops,Colossus,Shatterstar and Sunfire.

If anyone is looking for the new X-Men ML wave, check your nearest Walgreens. I found the entire wave there, but only picked up Cyclops,Colossus,Shatterstar and Sunfire.
hmmm.....i do need a deadpool to make a custom stormshadow 
nerd.gif

I promise to get the Jazz pics up soon, I did Nero Rex first and it was a pain, though their transformations aren't complicated, they are annoying. Nero Queen doesn't tab properly at all and is a huge transformation mess, forever not mode is she, not paying attention I broke Cynnicus crotch piece but it's an easy glue back together. So anyways the 8 person team is finally together.

Bonus pic of the 3 beast, would be 4 but I can't find Ryu-oh's leg, I'm guessing it's in my missing tough box.....Eventually it'll be 5 since Poseidon is on preorder

Last edited:
^that's dope :nthat:

Couldn't miss out on the Carnifex upgrade as G1 Overlord was one of my most favorite characters. The G1-esque head was a huge plus too.

I working on getting​the pics taken and put up but this is what the Meister/Jazz collection looks like I once had wst Jazz but my Nephew and Niece destroyed it smdh

I working on getting​the pics taken and put up but this is what the Meister/Jazz collection looks like I once had wst Jazz but my Nephew and Niece destroyed it smdh

Dope! I use my WST Jazz as my monopoly piece whenever we have game night :lol:

[thread="4826"]the bad part is the BTs have seen better days but that's really my fault and my poor storing abilities, so they're all scratched up, hopefully i remember how to transform the movie figs or i'm gonna be Nero Rex aggravated again :wow: [/thread]

I've had many numb fingers and frustration with the BT's. I think after looking at all those Jazz's, the TF Animated version may be the most "fun" I had with transforming. May be time to dig mine out to photograph.

Dope! I use my WST Jazz as my monopoly piece whenever we have game night
laugh.gif
[thread="4826"]Post Your Toys Vol 1/2880#post_27774639​[/thread]
I've had many numb fingers and frustration with the BT's. I think after looking at all those Jazz's, the TF Animated version may be the most "fun" I had with transforming. May be time to dig mine out to photograph.
Oh the BT/ALT are easy to transform, atleast this model the Jazz/Streak model, some of the others like Jaguar, Vett and Tb woohoo

Slowly getting my shelves together and my room in general, got the dark counsel shelf and the combined shelf up, though I'm waiting still for my other tuff box with Ryu-oh's leg and then to ship my Poseidon whenever 1000 kills comes out to add to the combined shelf and then hopefully soon I'll have wfc Bruticus up as well but for now

And I'll finally be Transformering this shelf and taken pics later today

Yup Jazz has his own shelf now

Ok now that this action figure shelf is done which means the work table is clear let's get this Jazz situation started but first my final shelf

The whole group, yeah hard to see right

Marvel section plus Spawn, ML has been doing this longer than any other group so there's a lot more of them than any other group, heck there's 7 Warmachine's alone :lol:

The movie, videogame, TV superhero shelf

DC shelf

Ultimately I'm missing movie Falcan, Clamp Champ, Dekkar(I think), Female Ghost Buster(can't remember her name at this time), Panthro modern TC cartoon, torn btwn throwing Bebop up there or leaving him with on the TMNT shelf, and still patiently waiting for DC Icons Static Shock, I'm sure there's a few more I could be missing but those are from the top of my head

Last edited:
Ok so first let's get some venting out the way, Humal Alliance Jazz transformation sucks after the many yrs it's been not transforming him. 2nd MT Downbeat has partsforming thighs, like really WTF?!? Ok so is Alt/BT Jazz still my Fav ver., no he's been dethroned by GT J4ZZ. once I got the new 2 figures out the box it'll quickly dawned on me that they were not gonna be alt size, they're much closer to altermity's 1/32 scale.....In alt mode at least, once transformed they didn't compare in size to anything except each other, I'm not fond of masterpiece figs so Downbeat is nice but I've always been into Jazz as a toy and since he doesn't have tire shoulders he's easily at the bottom of my barrel, GT J4ZZ hit all the marks really beautiful figure even with the modern Porsche alt mode. So with out further Ado here we go

just grabbed a loose Deadpool Juggy series for $20 off ebay, def excited for the future Stormshadow custom, anyone seen Sentinel Friender for under $100 going with that for my Timber

Still have to figure out how to display and stand these 1/6 NECA Ninja Turtles. Definitely going to need something sturdy.

The left car is Kyosho Gas RC. In the middle is the smallest, Losi Crawler. The biggest of them all is the HPI. The biggest has a speed max of around 50km/h. I only play it around in my spare time.

Back
Top Bottom