Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Yea, those are mine. They're action figures not models. They're these things.

My January Haul so far (hopefully nothing else because it's been quite expensive). Picked up MP Inferno while I was in Japan on vacation a couple of weeks ago.

32517261926_d46aaa1f32_c.jpg

I only messed with them for a few minutes so far and I haven't combined them yet, but Bandai SOC Voltron is already my front runner for 2017 figure of the year.

32517260936_7dc29a7618_c.jpg

Last edited:
Voltron the original mass shifter lol

one day i want a voltron where all the lions are the same size, actually if Mastermind Creations could make a Voltron like they did Predaking i'd go for it, i know that in the last 2 shows the animators wised up and have appropriated the lions sizes but OG i want my 5 classic same size lions

Panthro is really good. I notice had some paint wear on the nunchucks and Mumra is good too
I'M def getting panthro for my collection, and i want mumm-ra but he's expensive and not exactly necessary for what i want, he's just the best mummy figure i've seen period for my horrow collection i'm creating

Finally finished the MG wing gundam. Far from prefect but im happy with the way it came out especially since this is the first kit ive done more to than just snapping it together.
Left the buster rifle plain..plan on painting it later.

^nice, you should give it a proper photoshoot. I like the fact that you didn't go overboard with the decals. What you could do is some panel lining, especially on the face. It will bring out the detail and give it some depth.

Anyways in Gunpla news..

PG Exia, MG ZZ Gundam, RG Unicorn/Banshee, Hi-RM Wing Zero Custom

All coming soon

Last edited:
If anyone collects the Figuarts DBZ toys, do you know where to get energy blast accessories?

If anyone collects the Figuarts DBZ toys, do you know where to get energy blast accessories?
ebay has tons for cheap other wise crunchyroll's store has advertised them often and i'm sure hlj prob carries them, bbts as well

Back
Top Bottom