Post your toys! Vol. 1?

The problem is I suck at searching for stuff like that. I stumbled upon the canofbeams.com website which is the site I was looking for.

The problem is I suck at searching for stuff like that. I stumbled upon the canofbeams.com website which is the site I was looking for.

canofbeams stuff is dope as hell. Need to pickup a few more of his things soon, as well as some of those Tamashii Effects stages.

Dope [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Pics coming soon beware the massive amount of pics coming, I'm back in the states, but im waiting on one last shipment to come in from tfsource

So Elder Predator Clan Leader joins the group, now to find the series 17 AvP

Found hall of fame Sting last night in Target to go along with my recently acquired wolf pack, 6 Stings

Some of you might remember that my red Iron Dreg(Slag) broke, so instead of my plan to get the red Swoop, I got the blue Slag and now TW Extinction is again complete

Finally Space Venom joins the many faces of the Symbiotes

Alibi lol Bebop and Rocksteady join the Turtles

All that's left is Nero Rex which will be getting a lot of pics once the faces come in and his sniper rifle Cynnicus, also GT J4ZZ will be getting a picture group with a lot of Meister/Jazz figures but waiting on MT Downbeat all of which is in the same box in route, prob pics Saturday

Coming soon.....

Honestly I'm super excited to see this especially during your first teaser. Where did you buy and how much if you don't mind me asking.

Well that's a sticker(ugh) converted Jazz, originally it's a ultra Magnus alternity, once MT Downbeat comes in I'll be showing off my various Meisters that are relatively the same MP size, alternity Jazz will be a ****** next to them all :lol: but it will be alternators jazz(3x), ha jazz plus both the 3rd party GT J4ZZ & MT Downbeat, just waiting on ups ugh

Never knew they had Alternity-Jazz stickers, pretty cool. I know it's cliche to say, but I really don't see how Tak-Tomy can top Downbeat. With the Repro stickers, he's the Jazz I've waiting 30 years for.

I don't even really care about the J4ZZ figure anymore either, but he's my favorite character so I'll keep him and will probably cop Hova too :lol:

Last edited:
Never knew they had Alternity-Jazz stickers, pretty cool. I know it's cliche to say, but I really don't see how Tak-Tomy can top Downbeat. With the Repro stickers, he's the Jazz I've waiting 30 years for.

I don't even really care about the J4ZZ figure anymore either, but he's my favorite character so I'll keep him and will probably cop Hova too
laugh.gif
i'm excited for hova and blues.....er i mean coolsville 
sick.gif
, i think J4ZZ will be my fav bcuz for me i'm more toy than toon, and Jazz needs his wheeled shoulders

I don't even really care about the J4ZZ figure anymore either, but he's my favorite character so I'll keep him and will probably cop Hova too :lol:

i'm excited for hova and blues.....er i mean coolsville :x , i think J4ZZ will be my fav bcuz for me i'm more toy than toon, and Jazz needs his wheeled shoulders

Yeah, they all definitely have their pros/cons and like I said, it's Jazz, so I need them all :lol:

Back
Top Bottom