Post your toys! Vol. 1?

Titans return line

Taking the plunge and ordering MP-36 Megatron next friday, Few videos sold me on it

1000kills is taking too long to release, i'm ready to check out this TFC Poseidon complete already

For all the *****ing and complaining I used to read before he came out, I'm completely happy with mine. I will say I wouldn't be opposed to a 3P company making some sort of waist cover just to shorten the look of his thighs a bit but it's not a deal breaker.

Anybody need a Apollyon for cheap? :lol:

@rillo561 everything you could ask for except the head range up and down isn't that great other than that everything a ml has

I'd say the only thing missing would be him showing off his powers more than just the base

Any TF Masterpiece expert here? Will the price go down for the MP-36? Man that price is steep :x

It's possible if a Hasbro or reissue in a few yrs happens

I'm gonna go ahead and pretty much guarantee Megatron will not see a Hasbro release. Why? Same reason the first MP Megs never saw a domestic (North America, Australia, et al) release: most territories under Hasbro have strict gun laws that would prohibit the sale of such a "replica firearm". Back in 2007 some Aussie collectors trying to import it had their MP Megs seized by customs: https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/owning-mp-megatron-in-australia/11679/

If I had to venture a guess, with the flurry of QC issues surfacing regarding MP Megatron 2.0 it might be possible we get a second run with QC fixes [a la MP Rodimus Prime] but the most that would do is put a slight dent in the (QC plagued) first runs, while second run's prices remains the same.

Last edited:
Even with a Hasbro Asia release it could end up cheaper. MP-10 was originally $250, now it's $200. MP Starscream was originally $200 and it's being rereleased for like $130 I believe? So it's possible overtime the price might go down.

Thanks for your reply guys. Damn just realized BBTS has orange plug only.

It'll probably be fairly easy to remove

Yeah, it should be fairly easy to remove. They're just "going through the motions" to satisfy the law, but it's nothing that'll damage your figure.

Although it's too late for Megatron, I do suggest pre-ordering direct from Japanese sites. My MP-36 came out to around $184 shipped to me. The money you'll save will definitely add up quick too with each figure you buy :lol:

umm.....where the girls 
nerd.gif
Slowly but surely.

Still need white ranger, yellow, and pink.

I just got these all in today
i see pink in all the stores everywhere it's almost strange, i had a hard time finding black, what i don't like though is the regular rangers don't come with their weapons, but green and white does and i'll assume every other 6th(special) ranger will

i see pink in all the stores everywhere it's almost strange, i had a hard time finding black, what i don't like though is the regular rangers don't come with their weapons, but green and white does and i'll assume every other 6th(special) ranger will

Yeah I see pink all over.

I wanted to make sure to track down the harder ones to find before prices keep rising - like the red ranger.

could somebody suggest a good display case. looking for 1. all the ones i see that i like are from ikea. looking for something a little more durable though...any suggestions would be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom