post your unpopular pop culture opinions VOL..JIMMIES WILL BE RUSTLED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think girls should allow dudes to sniff their butt before sex.. You never know what you're getting yourself into before you go in, so sniff it..

are you talking too moi'?
not you but your post reminded me of how many people i always hear only talking about NBA teams during the playoffs

...i know too many bandwagoners that will hop on a team's nuts if they make the playoffs and talk as if they been watching all year

Last edited:

are you talking too moi'?
not you but your post reminded me of how many people i always hear only talking about NBA teams during the playoffs

...i know too many bandwagoners that will hop on a team's nuts if they make the playoffs and talk as if they been watching all year
Ball don't really pick up till late January.

and when you're a fan of a small market team (wizards) miss with that bs.

Last edited:

@Evolution Fight
 I'm not really feeling a lot of his solo work, but Below the Heavens with Exile was 
eek.gif

Maybe my favorite album ever

Still have to listen to Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them in its entirety, but from the small bits I've heard it just didn't sound the same
give me flowers is dope man, you need to listen to it in its entirety to really appreciate it. though i don't think its as good as bth it's right up there with it imo.
also, dude has put out tons of good work on the side, including a lot of dope guest appearances.
check out some of his stuff with dela, the roots, l'orange, madlib, co$$, sene, etc.
dude's catalog is solid.
Thanks for putting me on some of that. Definitely appreciated 
pimp.gif

@xBuddha Blessx  don't get me wrong, I'm a Blu fan for sure

Last edited:
Blu is the greatest rapper of all time. Better than nas, Jay, whoever. He raps from the heart. No one will ever know tho. Below the Heavens is a classic but Give me Flowers is better. His best work. A true artistic piece. Its makes you think. Get the original if you can find it. His mixtapes like herfavoritecolor are dope too. So smart, so deep, so sincere. I feel bad for the guy cause he probably feels undervalued even though he's been himself from day one instead of selling out like everyone else.

MF DOOM is dope too. Too five anyday. Doom that dude. So good. NORMAL PEOPLE LISTEN TO DOOM, youll never listen to drake or meek mills or any crap like that cause once you seen these guys you dont go back. If you dont get em, chop your head off, youre worthless anyway.

If you dont get the two youre a moron cause dudes rap too smart for the average human being. They rap about real things not dumb shh like the average person thinks about.

Music is wack now. I cant stand it. Tv ruined it. Radio dont play anything unless its funded by the machine and thats a fact. If you like **** on the radio youre just falling pray to the machine. Get a mind for yourself dirtbag.

Srsly i LOVE BLU. i actually went to his show and the **** didnt show up. Guess what i still listen to hin. Hes so good i can let him get away with that.

Soul amazine vol 2 and 1 solidify his greatness. He's rapping like prodigy now ie:wack but when he was hot, he was fire.

The guy never sold out. Never. Its crazy. So many rappers want the money but like he always said he'd put the truth over the loot or cheese(im drunk as hell) anyday. I cant do anything but repect someone for a statement like that.

Oh and not u on youtube off the samiyam beat best lyrics ever. Dont give a **** what no one thinks just makes music for himself. Tell me who else does that? Nobody cause all these clowns want is money. End of the day a legacy an artist's legacy is based off their art not how much they sold and thats why people will be ashamed to say they listen to the crap they listen to now. I swear no one talks about how they listened to wayne anymore cause they ashamed or it was a "phase".

Blu, doom, madlib, nas, wu tang, these dudes will really go down in history for their art, not for their money. Corny rappers nowadays a modern day elvis, or some other copy cats everyone know theyre phonys.

He had plenty you just dont know cause he plain didnt do it.

Blu didn't have the opportunity to sell out.

08 he was supposed to get mickey facts's honda commercial but he didnt do it. Mickey did and got some play but dude was wack and fell off. That was blu's opportunity first.

He was picked up for no york but didnt play the politics and so he leaked it for free. They woulda jerked him for that. Remember he was given that roots joint and lupe HYPED him but they guy makes music and nothing else. He doesnt play the politics.

New **** today like kendrick blu been doing for YEARS. I respect him for not selling out. Could care less how much a rapper sells. I listen to music for music not calcualting sales.

Damn. I thought I loved Blu. Son is my favorite rapper but I don't think he's the greatest of all time.

I do think BTH is one of the greatest debut albums ever. Right up there with Illmatic.

Lol yea i REALLY love blu. He just feels the same way about life as I do.

Know it sounds weird to say so but BTH is amazing as is gimme flowers. Johnson and johnson is weird. Half the album is braggadocio but he's real sincere on the other half like 'long time gone'. That song hits home as im a guy whos always looking in the past. So long john is so deep on that too as is the oath. Dude LOVES hip hop and for it to be the way it is now is a disgrace cause when it was made, it was rebellion now you got miley cyrus cashing in. What would KRS say?

Then the soul amazing mixtapes are just do humble and beatiful. Ive never heard someone so sincere on a track before. No york is ok. The tracks that are good are good but you can tell its unfinished and unorganized.

Herfavecolor. Masterpiece. It was what 808s should have been a TRUE break up album.

Jesus too. Low fi i could care less. **** coulda been recorded on the toilet seat and it still sounds good. With a bear of beats or good headphones its beautiful. Just real music. No filters or labels or anything just someone giving you their life and experiences the way they see it. Its raw, uncut, and thats so unique in this day and age. I dont know anyone else who does that. Even UCLA is dope. Mad funny but its blu's decline as he's lazy but he's got at least 150 magical tracks. Enough to warrant him the GOAT rapper.

blus a dope dude
i personally think talib kweli is the best lyricist of all time
I'm starting to get pissed at J. Cole, he needs to stop making all these stupid love songs and get back to his come up and warm up material

As good as talib is i feel like he's trying too hard. Like he wants it so bad its just not him. For every dope line, there's a poorly excecuted one right after.

"Real Hip-Hop" fans annoy the living daylights out of me.

I also think Fashawn is better than Blu.

Talib Kweli is awful.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom