Not open for further replies.
goodpoint, brah I gotta agree
Baseball games are boring as hellll

HOWEVER
going to a game is fun as ****
That atmosphere! :pimp:

Last edited:
@Evolution Fight
 I'm not really feeling a lot of his solo work, but Below the Heavens with Exile was :wow:

Maybe my favorite album ever

Still have to listen to Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them in its entirety, but from the small bits I've heard it just didn't sound the same

give me flowers is dope man, you need to listen to it in its entirety to really appreciate it. though i don't think its as good as bth it's right up there with it imo.
also, dude has put out tons of good work on the side, including a lot of dope guest appearances.
check out some of his stuff with dela, the roots, l'orange, madlib, co$$, sene, etc.
dude's catalog is solid.

Yall dudes downplaying baseballs #s are underestimating the amount of white and Hispanic ppl that love it. There's whole South American countries geared to the culture of growing up and playing baseball (or soccer). They enjoy playing it, so I guess they also enjoy watching it. Same for the Midwest in America as far enjoying it.

Blu is dope. I can understand if you just don't like him. It is looking like he's not gonna have another album that tops Below The Heavens.

Last edited:
Baseball is awesome. I thought watching it on TV was boring as a kid, but always loved playing it.

Going to actual games are great too.

Its hard to get into baseball if you didn't play it as a kid.

Yall dudes downplaying baseballs #s are underestimating the amount of white and Hispanic ppl that love it. There's whole S8)outh American countries geared to the culture of growing up and playing baseball (or soccer). They enjoy playing it, so I guess they also enjoy watching it. Same for the Midwest in America as far enjoying it.

Blu is dope. I can understand if you just don't like him. It is looking like he's not gonna have another album that tops Below The Heavens

Didn't really mess with baseball growing up on the eastcoast, I liked playing it but didn't like watching it/going to games. Moved to KC started hitting Royals games, started watching Royals on tv. KC tailgating >>> sex with your favorite actress...and her mother....

I can't take all this baseball slander :lol:

Y'all must live in small market cities

Nothing beats getting out of work and going to a Mets or Yankees game to relax and unwind no matter how trash they are

Also Subway Series>>>>>any crosstown rivalry in any sport

Last edited:
I can't take all this baseball slander :lol:

Y'all must live in small market cities

Nothing beats getting out of work and going to a Mets or Yankees game to relax and unwind no matter how trash they are

Also Subway Series>>>>>any crosstown rivalry in any sport

Traffic here in the DMV on gamedays only makes stress after work even worse :lol:

But once you get to Nationals Park :smokin

Nothing better than a beer and a hotdog at the game

Expensive as hell though :x

the entire midwest, hell maybe the entire country, and certainly countries that produce beisbol talent, would take notice if my Cubbies made it to a World Series...
laugh.gif

KC Royals baby...

Admission tickets $12-35 for lower level seats, and we still move down

Beer for $6 (12 oz)

Hotdog for $4

Then every Friday is "buck night" $1 hotdogs, soda's, peanuts, and popcorn

Don't get me started on T-bones, the local minor league team.

$5 admission tickets

Thursdays are "buck night"

1$ Blue moons (12oz)

Atmosphere - Baseball Game

Tailgating - Football Game

Comfort - Basketball

Actual sport interest - Football

Overall experience - Baseball, hands down. Price x atmosphere wins out...

I don't even dislike the Cubs...but they ain't never making the world series....sowee...

Last edited:
Traffic here in the DMV on gamedays only makes stress after work even worse
laugh.gif

But once you get to Nationals Park
smokin.gif

Nothing better than a beer and a hotdog at the game
Expensive as hell though
sick.gif
Camden yards > Nationals Park, but Nats games are pretty fun...pregaming at that one outdoor bar spot (forgot the name) adjacent to the stadium
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pregaming at Pickles Pub in Baltimore
pimp.gif

Murphys Bleachers outside of Wrigley
pimp.gif

Last edited:

I don't even dislike the Cubs...but they ain't never making the world series....sowee...
laugh.gif
but if they did, there would be HUGE ratings #s for at least a few games ... thats just how much attention they would grab

i mean the real celebration would probably dwarf this representation...but i can only imagine
frown.gif

Last edited:
Ima say Nats> Camden because  I can take the metro to the game..screw walking blocks in bmore

Last edited:

laugh.gif
but if they did, there would be HUGE ratings #s for at least a few games ... thats just how much attention they would grab

i mean the real celebration would probably dwarf this representation...but i can only imagine
frown.gif

Can't lie, just to see the celebration would be so damn banananas...multiple people would die...buildings would be burned...riot police...it would be epic.
roll.gif

Last edited:

Ima say Nats> Camden because  I can take the metro to the game..screw walking blocks in bmore
as far as getting to the stadium, completely agree but the stadium presence of Camden Yards is amazing...

...only Wrigley beats it for a better baseball experience out of the stadiums ive been to, heard Pittsburgh and Cincinnati are  great too

...and if you are able to witness a rare Cubs win from on a Friday afternoon home game from a sellout crowd...no better place...
pimp.gif
but those arent happening much anymore
frown.gif

Last edited:
I haven't been to an Orioles game in years. I have to get to one next season

I probably go to 10+ Nats games a year. Stubhub App is so clutch :smokin

Yall dudes downplaying baseballs #s are underestimating the amount of white and Hispanic ppl that love it. There's whole S8)outh American countries geared to the culture of growing up and playing baseball (or soccer). They enjoy playing it, so I guess they also enjoy watching it. Same for the Midwest in America as far enjoying it.

Blu is dope. I can understand if you just don't like him. It is looking like he's not gonna have another album that tops Below The Heavens

Didn't really mess with baseball growing up on the eastcoast, I liked playing it but didn't like watching it/going to games. Moved to KC started hitting Royals games, started watching Royals on tv. KC tailgating >>> sex with your favorite actress...and her mother....
Yeah, don't get me wrong I only sorta like baseball, don't love it enough to watch an entire 9 innings and possible extra innnings. Only exception I have in mind is the playoffs and world series where the Yankees lost to the Diamondbacks and I was rooting for the Yankees and I can still say those were some of the best most exciting/thrilling/compelling games I've ever seen among sports period.

It's better when your team is good and winning though. Even now it's hard watching Mets or Yankees games (Yanks cuz I got too use to being in the world series all the time sorta like a Lakers fan and the finals).

NFL> NBAplayoffs > NHL > NBA reg season > Women's Volleyball > Soccer > Winter Olympics > Curling > WNBA > MLB

Edit: I've been to 4 1/2 Nats game and 1 O's games, I'm good on that. 

Last edited:
fans who only turn in for the playoffs are no fans at all

only exception should be if you like the competition and level of play but arent supporting a particular team...

...if you are rooting for a team and skip the reg season, you should hand in your fan card...

only exception should be if you like the competition and level of play but arent supporting a particular team...

...if you are rooting for a team and skip the reg season, you should hand in your fan card...
oh ok..

are you talking too moi'?

I like how people who have nothing to do with a team so ever can call somebody less of a fan because they don't drool over a man playing with a ball. Get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom