Status
Not open for further replies.

Legion of doom says no
Steiners > Demolition > everybody else
I would take the Dudley's over the demolition any day
Edge_Classic_015.jpg

http://www.wwe.com/classics/top-50-tag-teams-in-wwe-history/page-51

Last edited:
I think aliens created the pyramids and the other world wonders.

The pyramids were too accurately built, kinda impossible back then for them to do that.

The people had help for sure.. They probably had access to technology that we have yet to discover in todays time.

Originally Posted by "aNYone"  

ive always heard this but i dont understand what it means. boring in what way. in contrast whos not boring
Kendrick and Cole's music are just snoozefests to me. I can't pinpoint why but I do not enjoy listening to their music whatsoever.

I listen to various types of music, from metal to edm to pop to r&b to rap. Mostly rap though and my go to artists are Future, Gucci Mane, Drake, Yo Gotti, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, ...

Last edited:
I can't stand social media. If it weren't for my music ventures, I wouldn't use any form of social media aside from YouTube. (Probably top 3/5 greatest things to happen to entertainment this millenium.)

Among all of the things that I hate about social media, the way it treats women is probably my biggest issue from it. Before social media, women went into society as "regular" women, whether they were attractive or not. They didn't think they were celebs, or better than anyone else just because of their looks or the fact that their Instagram went up the night before. Now, we have females who's heads are big as ****, think that they are some type of a celeb, and think they are just entitled to a balling ***** off of their looks alone. All because they got 500 likes on their last IG post and have Insecure, socially awkward ****** gassing them in their dms making them feel far more important than they really are..

I hate when i see people with 200 dollar sneakers and 100+ dollar jeans that don't go past the bottom of their butt. I know its the style but it looks absolutely idiotic to wear pants that small that make it look like your legs are 2/3 rds the normal length.

I honestly think baseball numbers are inflated when it comes to how many people care.

I think it's just a bunch of old white men trading dollars to keep it relevant...

I really think NFL and NBA are watched, and can SEE its effect on kids.

Nobody clamours about baseball...

There may be big TV deals in baseball... But I think they just do that in the interest of keeping the sport relevant b/c they like it.

It hasn't been Americas past time for my entire life, aside from when the roids had me hype...

Also, most casual fans don't care about steroid usage. We want to see home runs...

The media and baseball purists are the only ones that care... And they make it seem like more people care when in actuality... Its the same folks complaining about it.

I can't stand social media. If it weren't for my music ventures, I wouldn't use any form of social media aside from YouTube. (Probably top 3/5 greatest things to happen to entertainment this millenium.)

Among all of the things that I hate about social media, the way it treats women is probably my biggest issue from it. Before social media, women went into society as "regular" women, whether they were attractive or not. They didn't think they were celebs, or better than anyone else just because of their looks or the fact that their Instagram went up the night before. Now, we have females who's heads are big as ****, think that they are some type of a celeb, and think they are just entitled to a balling ***** off of their looks alone. All because they got 500 likes on their last IG post and have Insecure, socially awkward ****** gassing them in their dms making them feel far more important than they really are..
THIS X 1000

I've lived in Miami all my life so imagine how bad it is here. Before social media, this city is already so vain and self absorbent. It's at a whole new level now.

I had an instagram and had to delete it because I got so annoyed with all the "celebs" that are just regular females and them thinking they are better than everybody.

Kendrick and Cole's music are just snoozefests to me. I can't pinpoint why but I do not enjoy listening to their music whatsoever.
I listen to various types of music, from metal to edm to pop to r&b to rap. Mostly rap though and my go to artists are Future, Gucci Mane, Drake, Yo Gotti, Chris Brown, Rick Ross, ...

for me personally Cole and Kendrick for the large part of their discography's pick some stale *** beats, nothing is overly lively or thumping. That's my definition of a boring rapper, lyrics can only carry a song so far. I will say Kendrick improved on GKMC though, several great beats on there. J Cole needs to quit being stubborn and let some other producers provide beats

Last edited:
blu > kendrick lamar
@Evolution Fight  I'm not really feeling a lot of his solo work, but Below the Heavens with Exile was 
eek.gif

Maybe my favorite album ever

Still have to listen to Give Me My Flowers While I Can Still Smell Them in its entirety, but from the small bits I've heard it just didn't sound the same

Last edited:
Prince is light years ahead of Michael Jackson...

Michael Jackson came along when they started selling the image of the star. After Thriller he was just a commercial package.

MJ and Madonna were sold to the public.

I honestly think baseball numbers are inflated when it comes to how many people care.

I think it's just a bunch of old white men trading dollars to keep it relevant...

I really think NFL and NBA are watched, and can SEE its effect on kids.

Nobody clamours about baseball...

There may be big TV deals in baseball... But I think they just do that in the interest of keeping the sport relevant b/c they like it.

It hasn't been Americas past time for my entire life, aside from when the roids had me hype...

Also, most casual fans don't care about steroid usage. We want to see home runs...

The media and baseball purists are the only ones that care... And they make it seem like more people care when in actuality... Its the same folks complaining about it.

I kinda feel the same way, i grew up playing baseball for years, loved watching it, loved playing it.

Now I really don't care what happens/who wins unless its the Braves....yes I WENT to 6 games this past season, its way more fun to be there drinking/chanting with friends than trying to watch it on tv.

But I think a lot of it depends on your city, Atlanta LOVES the braves.

I lowkey hate NYC but I would certainly miss it when I leave.

I grew up at the tail end of true culture here and since Bloomberg came, gentrification has run rampant. I wouldn't even wanna raise my children here.

NYC is soft as hell now and I feel extremely lucky at 20 years old to have been exposed to late 80s/early 90s life through my siblings.

Last edited:
[h1]Major League Baseball Sees Record Revenues Exceed $8 Billion For 2013[/h1]
It was a very good year for Major League Baseball; as in historic. According to a source speaking on condition of anonymity, for 2013 MLB gross revenues will exceed $8 billion for the first time, ever. While exact figures were not revealed, baseball will end 2013 with revenues between $8-$8.5 billion.

Last year, revenues were above $7.5 billion. While attendance has been ostensibly flat for the league, the continuing growth in television revenue is a key reason for the rapid escalation.

And, it’s very possible that MLB could see revenues in  the $8.5-$9 billion range by this time next year. The league will see revenues double for new broadcast deals with their national network partners FOX, ESPN, and TBS that will add an additional $788.3 million a year to the league’s coffers.

In related news, sources indicate that the massive Dodgers television deal that has been reported to be anywhere from $7-$8 billion over 20 years appears to be on track for approval by the league. At this stage, issues around the revenue-sharing component have been resolved and it’s down to other issues. The deal is expected to be cleared by the league before the start of the 2014 season.

In 1995, MLB revenues were $1.4 billion, or over $2.2 billion when accounting for inflation. Since that time, gross revenues for the league have grown a staggering 264 percent in 18 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom