Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Ate chocolates and blasted away aliens in halo reach. good day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

and if you come to my apartment, you can get the business.

roll.gif
@ both comments.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

and if you come to my apartment, you can get the business.

roll.gif
@ both comments.

30t6p3b.gif
at shorty tripping over the earrings

1) she went overboard BUT to play devils advocate was she dropping alot of hints to you and did you have her thinking she was getting them? the trip can be seen as more of something for you and then her....while the earrings are what she wanted....i mean its trivial on the surface but there might be something deeper there....if shes not a new chick and youve known her to not act like that maybe it was just the last straw - were the earrings out of your budget? less than the trip? at the end of the day she was foul for not appreciating what you DID do - and for most girls a thought out trip > earrings but whatever

2) you really dont want her coming back to you solely because your holding all those things over her head...sending links to her friend and fam? thats taking it very far...does she have brothers? a father? uncles? something like that could get you touched
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

1) she went overboard BUT to play devils advocate was she dropping alot of hints to you and did you have her thinking she was getting them? the trip can be seen as more of something for you and then her....while the earrings are what she wanted....i mean its trivial on the surface but there might be something deeper there....if shes not a new chick and youve known her to not act like that maybe it was just the last straw - were the earrings out of your budget? less than the trip? at the end of the day she was foul for not appreciating what you DID do - and for most girls a thought out trip > earrings but whatever

2) you really dont want her coming back to you solely because your holding all those things over her head...sending links to her friend and fam? thats taking it very far...does she have brothers? a father? uncles? something like that could get you touched
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

eek.gif
 bruh....

i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk

NO

*edit*
i never knew these things until someone else needed to remind me of what i don’t have and what i deserve. he even worn the wu-tang shirt i got him today.. -______-’

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

eek.gif
 bruh....

i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk

NO

*edit*
i never knew these things until someone else needed to remind me of what i don’t have and what i deserve. he even worn the wu-tang shirt i got him today.. -______-’

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn man...it's tough enough to make ends meet without having birthdays, valentine's day, anniversaries, and xmas to deal with. Between those 4 you're bound to spend a ridiculous amount of unnecessary dough on each other. When I have a serious serious gf, I think (if she is as cool as i imagine her to be)...we'll pick one of the 4 that we want to actually celebrate normally and enjoy that one. The other 3 we'd make a game out of it, say we have a $300 limit on gifts/services wtv and try to design a valentines/xmas wtv gift. Then on the day of, hang out and show each other our "what we would of done" gifts. Maybe this is why I don't have a gf? Then instead take that money, put it in a joint account and at some point down the line use it on a really nice trip or something.

Damn man...it's tough enough to make ends meet without having birthdays, valentine's day, anniversaries, and xmas to deal with. Between those 4 you're bound to spend a ridiculous amount of unnecessary dough on each other. When I have a serious serious gf, I think (if she is as cool as i imagine her to be)...we'll pick one of the 4 that we want to actually celebrate normally and enjoy that one. The other 3 we'd make a game out of it, say we have a $300 limit on gifts/services wtv and try to design a valentines/xmas wtv gift. Then on the day of, hang out and show each other our "what we would of done" gifts. Maybe this is why I don't have a gf? Then instead take that money, put it in a joint account and at some point down the line use it on a really nice trip or something.

Had Chilis To Go for my Valentines Day Dinner
laugh.gif
.....food was on point tho(cajun ribeye
pimp.gif
)
47116e6f90c4687391f1d9bac93811e01e0d18db_r.jpg
3f51626293c26f799cfbc2755c4887b2635ce130_r.jpg

I made plans with some chick and she made some +!@@#!*$ excuse at the last minute....%#$#*# up part is I was ignoring another chick calls all day that was a guaranteed smash cause I thought I had set that up
30t6p3b.gif
@ me for not going with the guaranteed

Had Chilis To Go for my Valentines Day Dinner
laugh.gif
.....food was on point tho(cajun ribeye
pimp.gif
)
47116e6f90c4687391f1d9bac93811e01e0d18db_r.jpg
3f51626293c26f799cfbc2755c4887b2635ce130_r.jpg

I made plans with some chick and she made some +!@@#!*$ excuse at the last minute....%#$#*# up part is I was ignoring another chick calls all day that was a guaranteed smash cause I thought I had set that up
30t6p3b.gif
@ me for not going with the guaranteed

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
she told me she wanted the earrings one time, when i told her i was going to cancel the trip (to surprise her). i guess but the only reason i wanted to go on the trip was for her (to see her face light up, which didn't even really happen) not bc i wanted to go the Poconos, i could be good for the rest of my life with a game on and a pizza next to me on the couch. yea she never really pulled the B_ behavior like she did earlier but that doesn't really mean anything. and yes the earrings are out of my budget, but still less than the trip. (around 700$).
I wasn't saying things about the vids to get her back, i was thinking about sending them without letting her know just to be a ****. like i said im not going to do it though

@ DC yea, thats the lolwut of the situation, i was sitting in the room looking at this watch like "#!* i arent undertooding this". no texts or calls today though, and im not/never been the dude who will hit up a girl teary eyed and voice cracking asking for another chance so i guess its moving on to the next one. did get to watch its always sunny in Philadelphia on comedy central last night so it wasnt a complete loss.
DCAllAmerican wrote:
No girl should ever let a dude record her doing that. Well, if she was smart and not caught up in the moment.

That is a sad story man, over some earrings? How much were they? Materialistic females I swear man. I told you dudes, a BIG part of V-Day for a woman (not all) is to be able to brag to others about what her man did for her. Damn she couldn't appreciate a trip and then she gives you a broken watch? Like how does she think she has the right to get mad when she practically didn't get you anything 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
she told me she wanted the earrings one time, when i told her i was going to cancel the trip (to surprise her). i guess but the only reason i wanted to go on the trip was for her (to see her face light up, which didn't even really happen) not bc i wanted to go the Poconos, i could be good for the rest of my life with a game on and a pizza next to me on the couch. yea she never really pulled the B_ behavior like she did earlier but that doesn't really mean anything. and yes the earrings are out of my budget, but still less than the trip. (around 700$).
I wasn't saying things about the vids to get her back, i was thinking about sending them without letting her know just to be a ****. like i said im not going to do it though

@ DC yea, thats the lolwut of the situation, i was sitting in the room looking at this watch like "#!* i arent undertooding this". no texts or calls today though, and im not/never been the dude who will hit up a girl teary eyed and voice cracking asking for another chance so i guess its moving on to the next one. did get to watch its always sunny in Philadelphia on comedy central last night so it wasnt a complete loss.
DCAllAmerican wrote:
No girl should ever let a dude record her doing that. Well, if she was smart and not caught up in the moment.

That is a sad story man, over some earrings? How much were they? Materialistic females I swear man. I told you dudes, a BIG part of V-Day for a woman (not all) is to be able to brag to others about what her man did for her. Damn she couldn't appreciate a trip and then she gives you a broken watch? Like how does she think she has the right to get mad when she practically didn't get you anything 
roll.gif

I don't even know how mad I'd be man I'd probably try and spirit bomb her house....

I don't even know how mad I'd be man I'd probably try and spirit bomb her house....

Before we went out, we blew a couple
pimp.gif
. Then my girl got me two hoodies, a Lakers snapback, Valentines Day Starburst Jelly Beans, and a "special" Rice Crispy Treat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought her something from Victoria's Secret and some accessories such as earrings, headbands, etc. Afterwards, I took her out to dinner
pimp.gif

Before we went out, we blew a couple
pimp.gif
. Then my girl got me two hoodies, a Lakers snapback, Valentines Day Starburst Jelly Beans, and a "special" Rice Crispy Treat
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I bought her something from Victoria's Secret and some accessories such as earrings, headbands, etc. Afterwards, I took her out to dinner
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude said spirit bomb her house.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why you post those pics IgnantBliss?
30t6p3b.gif

Got me craving a steak now.

Dude said spirit bomb her house.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why you post those pics IgnantBliss?
30t6p3b.gif

Got me craving a steak now.

I spent the weekend visiting the girl I'm seeing since she's in a school about 3 hours drive away. We went out to dinner on Saturday night at this nice and fancy restaurant there.

On Monday morning I had flowers sent to her apartment. I gave her a call once I got a confirmation email that she received them and she was in tears when she picked up.

It was alright can't complain.

I spent the weekend visiting the girl I'm seeing since she's in a school about 3 hours drive away. We went out to dinner on Saturday night at this nice and fancy restaurant there.

On Monday morning I had flowers sent to her apartment. I gave her a call once I got a confirmation email that she received them and she was in tears when she picked up.

It was alright can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom