Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude I hope you don't get back with this broad.

It hurts now but what she did was a blessing in disguise. Now you see how selfish she really is; you don't need a person like that in your life.

And I know you want to get back at her, but it's better to just leave it alone.
THIS. take NT's advice!

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

It hurts now but what she did was a blessing in disguise. Now you see how selfish she really is; you don't need a person like that in your life.

THIS. take NT's advice!

Damn, bulletproofwallets, that's rough as hell. I honestly have no advice for you, couldn't imagine being with a girl that selfish.

I had a pretty decent day with my girl. She made me some heart-shaped brownies, since my fat *%* loves chocolate,
laugh.gif
. I surprised her with some flowers. She thought I wasn't getting her any since she knows how much I think they're a waste of money. Then I took her to this Korean BBQ restaurant that she's been wanting to go to for the longest. She enjoyed it, and I'm happy.

And now I have to think of something for her birthday next month.

Damn, bulletproofwallets, that's rough as hell. I honestly have no advice for you, couldn't imagine being with a girl that selfish.

I had a pretty decent day with my girl. She made me some heart-shaped brownies, since my fat *%* loves chocolate,
laugh.gif
. I surprised her with some flowers. She thought I wasn't getting her any since she knows how much I think they're a waste of money. Then I took her to this Korean BBQ restaurant that she's been wanting to go to for the longest. She enjoyed it, and I'm happy.

And now I have to think of something for her birthday next month.

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

i was pissed at the moment when he told me he forgot my chocolates but i brushed it off..its not that important right..—WRONG! well when i went to have lunch with my sister and her friend..his significant other picked him up and gave him such cute gifts… then they all cut %%+ on me because in that car i had the crappiest boyfriend..i don’t get chocolate, roses or even a card. -__-’ now sitting there feeling %%$!#@ and trying to think about the good things of my boyfriend since i didn’t want to cuss him out calling him a stupid +%+%*%% for forgetting the chocolates… but i stopped myself. its not about the chocolate is that he told me he was “prepared

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

i was pissed at the moment when he told me he forgot my chocolates but i brushed it off..its not that important right..—WRONG! well when i went to have lunch with my sister and her friend..his significant other picked him up and gave him such cute gifts… then they all cut %%+ on me because in that car i had the crappiest boyfriend..i don’t get chocolate, roses or even a card. -__-’ now sitting there feeling %%$!#@ and trying to think about the good things of my boyfriend since i didn’t want to cuss him out calling him a stupid +%+%*%% for forgetting the chocolates… but i stopped myself. its not about the chocolate is that he told me he was “prepared

Had a pitch meeting, went to go see moms and was politely asked to vacate the premises as she cooked dinner for her date. Went to the studio. Was texted by several females ,WYD, I want some tacos, I want cookies etc. Told them I want a Pagani Hyuara and a Siberian tiger. Got in the tub alone............... contemplated if I will ever really fall in love again for about 30 minutes and fell asleep. Got out super wrinkly, ate some good @%* nachos, falling asleep.

Had a pitch meeting, went to go see moms and was politely asked to vacate the premises as she cooked dinner for her date. Went to the studio. Was texted by several females ,WYD, I want some tacos, I want cookies etc. Told them I want a Pagani Hyuara and a Siberian tiger. Got in the tub alone............... contemplated if I will ever really fall in love again for about 30 minutes and fell asleep. Got out super wrinkly, ate some good @%* nachos, falling asleep.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

THIS. take NT's advice!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

THIS. take NT's advice!

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

and if you come to my apartment, you can get the business.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

The staff at my apartment complex was handing out goodie bags to everyone leaving the complex this morning. I got apple juice, an orange, and a muffin.
pimp.gif

and if you come to my apartment, you can get the business.

I got my girl a dozen of her favorite flowers, gerber daisies, and she surprised me with Laker tickets.
I was like
eek.gif

I got my girl a dozen of her favorite flowers, gerber daisies, and she surprised me with Laker tickets.
I was like
eek.gif

I got my girl her favorite flowers(black magic roses), candy, card, and dinner.

I got my girl her favorite flowers(black magic roses), candy, card, and dinner.

I was planning on going to a local flower shop to buy roses but they no longer open. It's raining in the bay so I was not happy. Looked up yelp and no good shops nearby and good florists just did delivery or events only. So I just went to my girl's house where she made me spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. I gave her a card which she read and she starts crying in joy. I wrote some stuff and added in the end that we're going to Vegas in April for our 3 year anniversary. Then I gave her box from Kays which was a heart shaped ring and she loved it. What I got from her was a big card she made herself, lebron viii cool greys, HUF hat, and some candy.

I was planning on going to a local flower shop to buy roses but they no longer open. It's raining in the bay so I was not happy. Looked up yelp and no good shops nearby and good florists just did delivery or events only. So I just went to my girl's house where she made me spaghetti and meatballs for lunch. I gave her a card which she read and she starts crying in joy. I wrote some stuff and added in the end that we're going to Vegas in April for our 3 year anniversary. Then I gave her box from Kays which was a heart shaped ring and she loved it. What I got from her was a big card she made herself, lebron viii cool greys, HUF hat, and some candy.

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by pootaing

your spaghetti game is weak

Yea it looks like he has negative noodles/sauce ratio.

eek.gif
 How'd you tell?

I actually ran out of sauce and had to heat up more 
laugh.gif
I mean look how small the sauce pan is compared to the noddle pan. Not hard to tell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by pootaing

your spaghetti game is weak

Yea it looks like he has negative noodles/sauce ratio.

eek.gif
 How'd you tell?

I actually ran out of sauce and had to heat up more 
laugh.gif
I mean look how small the sauce pan is compared to the noddle pan. Not hard to tell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats rough and very selfish of her...all that over earrings? if you want to get back with her thats on you cuz only you two know what you have/had but she showed you a lot about who she was right there...

but...

she was your girl at the time and 'swallowed your kids' (and let you record it
30t6p3b.gif
) cuz she cared about you...because she was an idiot. you exposing her like some JO is a %#$$% move...
No girl should ever let a dude record her doing that. Well, if she was smart and not caught up in the moment.

That is a sad story man, over some earrings? How much were they? Materialistic females I swear man. I told you dudes, a BIG part of V-Day for a woman (not all) is to be able to brag to others about what her man did for her. Damn she couldn't appreciate a trip and then she gives you a broken watch? Like how does she think she has the right to get mad when she practically didn't get you anything
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

thats rough and very selfish of her...all that over earrings? if you want to get back with her thats on you cuz only you two know what you have/had but she showed you a lot about who she was right there...

but...

she was your girl at the time and 'swallowed your kids' (and let you record it
30t6p3b.gif
) cuz she cared about you...because she was an idiot. you exposing her like some JO is a %#$$% move...
No girl should ever let a dude record her doing that. Well, if she was smart and not caught up in the moment.

That is a sad story man, over some earrings? How much were they? Materialistic females I swear man. I told you dudes, a BIG part of V-Day for a woman (not all) is to be able to brag to others about what her man did for her. Damn she couldn't appreciate a trip and then she gives you a broken watch? Like how does she think she has the right to get mad when she practically didn't get you anything
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom