Post Your Valentines Day Events! Pics, Stories, and Sarcasm are all Welcome! ("Simp" Life)

Honestly i don't even know, how to react to this. I've dated this girl for a while and she's literally been there in the hardest parts of my life and been the constant as i transitioned from my old life to my new one, even encouraging me to stay in college and focus on education for the long run. But this is something I'm not going to even pretend like i'm going to deal with. I'm not going to lie i haven't always had the money to give her the things i felt she deserved, but i always thought she understood that and this trip was a way for me to give her a taste of that. I basically never asked for any gifts from her on any holiday or event while we dated and i still wouldn't expect it.

In the end, i'm going to give her the rest of today and tomorrow to come to her senses and call me back/ apologize or whatever. Her friends probably gassed her up about the earings and she felt the need to show off for once but if she's serious, and keeps B_'ing i can turn into a petty @!++!%%++@*! real fast. i have hours on hours of encyclopedias of home-mades that i can send to her entire family. Vids of me tagging the back of her tonsils, multiple hours of me taking down her and more than one of her friends, her swallowing my seed and begging for more etc. !+%@ i even have one from earlier today and if shes seriously going to be acting like this every one of her friends on fb will be getting an inbox message with a link in it, so right now the balls still in her court.

thats rough and very selfish of her...all that over earrings? if you want to get back with her thats on you cuz only you two know what you have/had but she showed you a lot about who she was right there...

but...

she was your girl at the time and 'swallowed your kids' (and let you record it
30t6p3b.gif
) cuz she cared about you...you exposing her like some JO is a %#$$% move...

thats rough and very selfish of her...all that over earrings? if you want to get back with her thats on you cuz only you two know what you have/had but she showed you a lot about who she was right there...

but...

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but...

30t6p3b.gif

honestly being an *** is one of my best qualities when im angry, and im running this through nt before i do anything outlandish. but im known to ignore good advice so it is what it is. $@$@! move or not

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

but...

30t6p3b.gif

honestly being an *** is one of my best qualities when im angry, and im running this through nt before i do anything outlandish. but im known to ignore good advice so it is what it is. $@$@! move or not

Originally Posted by bulletproofwallets

Honestly i don't even know, how to react to this. I've dated this girl for a while and she's literally been there in the hardest parts of my life and been the constant as i transitioned from my old life to my new one, even encouraging me to stay in college and focus on education for the long run. But this is something I'm not going to even pretend like i'm going to deal with. I'm not going to lie i haven't always had the money to give her the things i felt she deserved, but i always thought she understood that and this trip was a way for me to give her a taste of that. I basically never asked for any gifts from her on any holiday or event while we dated and i still wouldn't expect it.

In the end, i'm going to give her the rest of today and tomorrow to come to her senses and call me back/ apologize or whatever. Her friends probably gassed her up about the earings and she felt the need to show off for once but if she's serious, and keeps B_'ing i can turn into a petty @!++!%%++@*! real fast. i have hours on hours of encyclopedias of home-mades that i can send to her entire family. Vids of me tagging the back of her tonsils, multiple hours of me taking down her and more than one of her friends, her swallowing my seed and begging for more etc. !+%@ i even have one from earlier today and if shes seriously going to be acting like this every one of her friends on fb will be getting an inbox message with a link in it, so right now the balls still in her court.
Dude to be honest i would just wait it and if she doesn't hit you up just drop her and move on, and prevent any slander charges against you, especially since she did you the favor of showing her true colors.  She shouldnt've kept her hopes up and have her heart set on anything but spending a good evening with you, @++! its valentines day not xmas or birthday, theres no wishlists.

I could see if you guys were out and she hinted that she liked them, but it's obvious you already had something in mind that would be more thoughtful and intimate.  If she doesn't see that cause she's too busy listening to her gold digging friends, then she's a @!%@% for letting her friends influence her into thinking that way. There are plenty of girls out there that would love to be in her position who aren't often or have never been appreciated.

Dude to be honest i would just wait it and if she doesn't hit you up just drop her and move on, and prevent any slander charges against you, especially since she did you the favor of showing her true colors.  She shouldnt've kept her hopes up and have her heart set on anything but spending a good evening with you, @++! its valentines day not xmas or birthday, theres no wishlists.

I could see if you guys were out and she hinted that she liked them, but it's obvious you already had something in mind that would be more thoughtful and intimate.  If she doesn't see that cause she's too busy listening to her gold digging friends, then she's a @!%@% for letting her friends influence her into thinking that way. There are plenty of girls out there that would love to be in her position who aren't often or have never been appreciated.

^^^DAMN!!!!! She did you dirty!!!!!
mad.gif

But don't go that far thats just a little too far. Some irreversible type damage right there.

I think you should get your money back on that trip to the Poconos if possible. She doesn't deserve it after that fiasco.

BTW that might deserve its own thread
laugh.gif

mad.gif

But don't go that far thats just a little too far. Some irreversible type damage right there.

I think you should get your money back on that trip to the Poconos if possible. She doesn't deserve it after that fiasco.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

shallow b_____
srsly

Damn, that's cold
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't even think about calling her, but that's me.

Originally Posted by Mo Greene

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by OneSole

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

spent the last few months saving up little by little for a trip to the poconos with my girl, somewhere i always wanted to take her. she seemed down to go and i was looking forward to it. told her i wasnt going to do it (to surpise her) and she said just to get her a pair of some expensive earings i normally wouldnt be able to afford instead if it wasnt for the trip money. i ended up surprising her she seemed happy, i guess, and all was good till we get here. she gave me a broken pocket watch, in a brown take me to school lunch bag
indifferent.gif
. She asks for her gift which i didnt buy bc i thought the trip would be sufficient. Ended up getting mad, broke up with me, and took a taxi home.  she apparently told all her friends she was getting the earings and wanted to show them off and claims i never think about what she wants  edit: no sorry she said needs 
indifferent.gif
. so now im here, by myself. i may call her tomorrow to see if she calmed down but idk. 
tired.gif

damn bruh that's tough 
tired.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

tired.gif

mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Man forget that shorty.

shallow b_____
srsly

Damn, that's cold
30t6p3b.gif

I wouldn't even think about calling her, but that's me.

if you wanna violate her feel free but it aint gonna change anything. your better off moving on.

drop her theres no repairing what she did dude.

she cares that much about materialistic things that she took your nice trip for granted and treated you with the utmost disrespect

you really think you can count on this girl if things ever turned bad

you dont have a dollar to your name for a week or two?

you want someone who can be there through it all ##!! her.

if you wanna violate her feel free but it aint gonna change anything. your better off moving on.

drop her theres no repairing what she did dude.

she cares that much about materialistic things that she took your nice trip for granted and treated you with the utmost disrespect

you really think you can count on this girl if things ever turned bad

you dont have a dollar to your name for a week or two?

you want someone who can be there through it all ##!! her.

Originally Posted by AF92

mad.gif

laugh.gif

cant get it back im in the room here, contemplating, on some forever alone steez. 
tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

might go look around but theres not really a point

EDIT*

Frostythepoptart wrote:

Mytmouse76 wrote:

i think im just going to take your advice drop her and move on and delete the vids. Its not really worth it and listening to this meek mill/dave patten joint 
pimp.gif
 got me realizing im a different person. I'm keeping the ones with her friends in it though
nerd.gif
. just take this as a lesson and as a L, i could've been saved up for my future t1i with this money though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AF92

mad.gif

laugh.gif

cant get it back im in the room here, contemplating, on some forever alone steez. 
tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

might go look around but theres not really a point

EDIT*

Frostythepoptart wrote:

Mytmouse76 wrote:

i think im just going to take your advice drop her and move on and delete the vids. Its not really worth it and listening to this meek mill/dave patten joint 
pimp.gif
 got me realizing im a different person. I'm keeping the ones with her friends in it though
nerd.gif
. just take this as a lesson and as a L, i could've been saved up for my future t1i with this money though
30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude I hope you don't get back with this broad.

It hurts now but what she did was a blessing in disguise. Now you see how selfish she really is; you don't need a person like that in your life.

And I know you want to get back at her, but it's better to just leave it alone.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

Ungrateful *+*%%.
30t6p3b.gif

Dude I hope you don't get back with this broad.

It hurts now but what she did was a blessing in disguise. Now you see how selfish she really is; you don't need a person like that in your life.

And I know you want to get back at her, but it's better to just leave it alone.

i was pissed at the moment when he told me he forgot my chocolates but i brushed it off..its not that important right..—WRONG! well when i went to have lunch with my sister and her friend..his significant other picked him up and gave him such cute gifts… then they all cut %%+ on me because in that car i had the crappiest boyfriend..i don’t get chocolate, roses or even a card. -__-’ now sitting there feeling %%$!#@ and trying to think about the good things of my boyfriend since i didn’t want to cuss him out calling him a stupid +%+%*%% for forgetting the chocolates… but i stopped myself. its not about the chocolate is that he told me he was “prepared

i was pissed at the moment when he told me he forgot my chocolates but i brushed it off..its not that important right..—WRONG! well when i went to have lunch with my sister and her friend..his significant other picked him up and gave him such cute gifts… then they all cut %%+ on me because in that car i had the crappiest boyfriend..i don’t get chocolate, roses or even a card. -__-’ now sitting there feeling %%$!#@ and trying to think about the good things of my boyfriend since i didn’t want to cuss him out calling him a stupid +%+%*%% for forgetting the chocolates… but i stopped myself. its not about the chocolate is that he told me he was “prepared

Back
Top Bottom