Post your Vans vol 2?

Nice Petee, haha, I'm actually fixin up my boxes as well..........lotsa black drawer boxes with holes in them
laugh.gif

Peace.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

Nice Petee, haha, I'm actually fixin up my boxes as well..........lotsa black drawer boxes with holes in them
laugh.gif

Peace.

Cris.

Haha. Word Cris!!! I just rearranged my room last night. Should have taken pics. Nice stack you got there Pete! Looks like us size 9s are going to befitting for some stuff in the future.
roll.gif

Found this old box in my garage. It's from the 80's I'm pretty sure. Is there anyway you guys can tell me what model they were? Thanks Sorry forbig pics.
6t38ob8.jpg

8fws5cp.jpg

I'm not really big on Vans but they seem to have been coming out with more and more nice ones. I've been a big fan of Chukkas for a long time but neverbought a pair till recently. I absolutely love the Navy Crossbone W)Taps series.

6pje8ed.jpg

7wt62v9.jpg

Also have Descendents Authentics

I like vans.
I have these but I don't know the name of it, threw out the box a long time ago :/. Got them last year at the Vans outlet in Gilroy, CA.
I'm assuming they are chukka low? I can't find them anywhere on the web though. Can anyone help me out? thanks

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

Where can I get those Jordan 11 half cabs? ANd how much do they normally run for? Thanks

it was a collabo with ftc skateshop in san francisco. retail was 65-70? your best bet is either buy/sell section or ebay!

Finally got around to take a couple pics of my Vans collection, well, box-wise...............

Peace.

Cris.

My latest pickup.... Pretty memorable if you ask me.

And I guess I'll play and show some of my stacks...

Haha....I just tripped out, Raf's mirror closet made it look like a gang of boxes, dope.

Cris.

damn raf.... good stuff bro! nice pickup on the 1st series mj slip-ons! i'm kicking myself for not picking up the sk8 hi when it first released
mad.gif

Haha....I just tripped out, Raf's mirror closet made it look like a gang of boxes, dope.

i was thinking the same thing too!

Back
Top Bottom