POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

No price on the Monaco yet, but my next watch purchase will probably this Monaco (pic below).
I always wanted a square watch and this one just looks good from the few I've seen.
Tag-Heuer-watch-2532.jpg

As for the UHR-KRAFT Big World Automatic, 50MM! Damn, that's a huge watch. I can only do 38mm-42mm max.
I was thinking 45mm but 50mm is definitely huge. If you feel comfortable with it though, then it's all good.
Congrats and wear it in good health.

Pics from Basel

Rolex

IMG_5200.jpg

IMG_5202.jpg

IMG_5205.jpg

New Daytona?
IMG_5209.jpg
IMG_5212.jpg

IMG_5215.jpg

Diamonds ! ! !
IMG_5218.jpg

IMG_5219.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg
IMG_5385.jpg

IMG_5383.jpg
IMG_5384.jpg

IMG_5386.jpg
IMG_5387.jpg

IMG_5388.jpg
IMG_5389.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg
IMG_5393.jpg

IMG_5394.jpg
IMG_5392.jpg

IMG_5409.jpg

I'm not much diamond filled Rolexes but damn this are beautiful!
IMG_5413.jpg
IMG_5414.jpg

IMG_5415.jpg

Hublot Hublot Hublot
IMG_5433.jpg
IMG_5434.jpg

IMG_5435.jpg
IMG_5436.jpg

IMG_5437.jpg
IMG_5438.jpg

IMG_5439.jpg
IMG_5441.jpg

41jewels.jpg

The All Black II is just stunning!!!

More to come later...

Omega Aqua Terra Month/Day
OmegaAquaTerraMonthDay.jpg

Aqua Terra Chrono
OmegaAquaTerraChrono.jpg

Aqua Terra Chrono GMT

Speedmaster 40th Anniversary

Ploprof?

Patek Philippe
IMG_5228.jpg

IMG_5229.jpg
IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5232.jpg
IMG_5234.jpg

Blancpain
IMG_5256.jpg
IMG_5259.jpg

IMG_5260.jpg
IMG_5263.jpg

Glashutte
IMG_5266.jpg
IMG_5267.jpg

IMG_5268.jpg

Rado
IMG_5283.jpg

IMG_5284.jpg

Tag Heuer
IMG_5285.jpg
IMG_5287.jpg

IMG_5288.jpg
IMG_5291.jpg

IMG_5294.jpg
IMG_5295.jpg

Bell & Ross
IMG_5329.jpg

IMG_5330.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_5335.jpg

Breitling
IMG_5449.jpg
IMG_5451.jpg

IMG_5452.jpg
IMG_5453.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg
IMG_5455.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg
IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5458.jpg
IMG_5459.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg
IMG_5461.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg
IMG_5463.jpg

IMG_5464.jpg
IMG_5465.jpg

IMG_5466.jpg
IMG_5467.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg
IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

eek.gif
im a sucker for black steel type watches... too bad i gotta save my money for a house...

You got your priorities straight and that's what matters. Watches will always be around so you can get them when you are good and settled.

Nice watch RFX.

Couple of things...

1) I need a 44mm Yachtmaster in my life like yesterday
2) I *WILL* own a Big Bang by the end of 2009
3) New B&R's are looking nice. Hopefully they aren't quartz like the BRS garbage...

Thanks for the compliments.

Big Bang is one of my other grails and it won't be anytime soon until I own one of those.
I have my eye on a Monaco at the moment. It's a huige down grade but it's the perfect everyday watch.
As for the BB, maybe in 2010.
happy.gif

Citizen Concept Watches

At BASELWORLD 2009, CITIZEN dispatches the brand message of Eco-Drive technology and design to the world.
The CITIZEN brand identity will be clearly reflected in all products, product concepts, video, booth, and advertisements.

Light is a clean energy source that shines over all as equals.
And Eco-Drive keeps running any time, any place, as long as there is light.
At BASELWORLD 2009, CITIZEN offers new concept watches made possible only by Eco-Drive technology, with innovative and refined taste.

Three progressive models shown at BASELWORLD 2009 will suggest future direction of CITIZEN.
The models realize the potential of Eco-Drive and Design, based on the product policy of "The Fusion of Technology and Beauty", and hold the possibility to be commercialized.

ecodrive_ring.jpg

"Eco-Drive RING"
An innovative concept model, where the design has become characteristic with the light-receiving solar cell situated around the circumference of the case.

ecodrive_dome.jpg

"Eco-Drive DOME"
A model with the Cal.H610 new movement debuting this year features the dome-shaped dial and unique case structure.The distinctive appearance is made possible by maximizing the characteristics of the transparent materials.

ecodrive_vitro.jpg

"Eco-Drive VITRO"
An invisibly minute solar cell is spread throughout the glass.This epochal technology broadens the diversity of the dial design.The novel model also features a skeleton-type dial integrated with the case.

Video images on Eco-Drive, "Infinity", will be shown at BASELWORLD 2009.The beauty of Eco-Drive is that it continues to run on stored light energy even at places where there is no light.The impression of unlimited storage and discharge of energy is expressed with the townscape of Tokyo, a city overflowing with energy.

Time defined by CITIZEN will be expressed with a spiral.Time is never two-dimensional.In past, present and future it flows as a three-dimensional spiral structure.Viewed from above, the spiral appears as a circle.When viewed side-on, it looks like a waveform, uniform and rhythmic.The spiral is symbolic of time yet universal in form, pulsating and breathing as the span of life.

CITIZEN prides in our product-making, always backed by the unique concept toward time.Our innovative Eco-Drive technology is about light and time.CITIZEN strives to create watches of refined design featuring excellence of technology and beauty for one to experience an exciting exhilaration, and to feel a peace of mind upon continuing to wear a CITIZEN.

More Hublot All Black Blue
ThreeAllBlackBlues.jpg

AllBlackBlueCarat.jpg

Hublot Pens
(not watches obviouly but somewhat interesting, I'm not sure I'd pay $400-$1,000 for a pen though)

Why not, Hublot Cuff Links as well
cufflinks1.jpg

cufflinks2.jpg

That black B&R with the tan strap is ridiculous. I love what they're doing with their watches, but I lost a lot of respect for them after the BRS.

I don't think you should hold the BRS against them, it is the only way hey can make a slim version of their watches without compromising the price.
Even Tag Heuer's, Breitlings and Omegas make quartz watches.
So if you see a B&R you like, do not let their other watches deter you from purchasing one.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

RFX, I don't think you posted anough pics.

laugh.gif

It's BaselWorld, it's like the Detroit AutoShow for watches and a lot of great looking watches are coming out.
Trust me, those aren't even half of it.
happy.gif

I'll try and wait til the next page to load more pics I guess... after these few more pics:
addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

addon.php

Originally Posted by RFX45

I don't think you should hold the BRS against them, it is the only way hey can make a slim version of their watches without compromising the price.
So if you see a B&R you like, do not let their other watches deter you from purchasing one.

No I fully see where you're coming from. I'm just using the BRS as an excuse, but at B&R's price-point, there's a dozen watches I wouldrather own. I, along with most of the watch enthusiast community, think they're grossly overpriced for what you get. But alas, only the end-user can placevalue on the piece.

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Originally Posted by RFX45

No I fully see where you're coming from. I'm just using the BRS as an excuse, but at B&R's price-point, there's a dozen watches I would rather own. I, along with most of the watch enthusiast community, think they're grossly overpriced for what you get. But alas, only the end-user can place value on the piece.

That is true, the buyer would be paying for the unique design that can't really be had anywhere else. I would consider a few if it weren't overly huge.If they consider a 37mm size, then I might buy one but at 40+mm for a square watch, it would look more like a shield on my wrist.

RFX45

what's the general consensus on Victorinox Swiss Army Watches?
or what would you suggest for a sub$600 watch?
i prefer leather bands over metal.
Something casual- nothing dressy.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

RFX45

what's the general consensus on Victorinox Swiss Army Watches?
or what would you suggest for a sub$600 watch?
i prefer leather bands over metal.
Something casual- nothing dressy.

Swiss Army is a decent watch, it is good as a beater but I think for $600 range, there are better options.

Hamilton is a good brand
This Hamilton could be had for around $600. It is casual and can be pulled off as a dressy watch as well.
H32555735.jpg

This Oris for $600 is a great watch
movadobaby_2046_29184210

Look at those two brands along with Longines to find a good watch for the money.

Back
Top Bottom