POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

thanks!
seeing if i can pick up anything good with fortunoff closing.
also another store in the mall closing as well.

swiss army was one of the brands.
but i know i saw hamilton as well.

Originally Posted by eteam o2

thanks!

There is one Swiss Army I would consider, if you can find this one then it would be a great buy.
Ambassador XL LE

Originally Posted by RFX45

The Carrera is holding up well and it is easy to get a good discount on it now that a new Carrera has come out. You must have a huge wrist though if you need a 44mm watch. The Carrera is thick though, very sporty but the croc strap brought that down a notch. You should check out the new Carrera Chrono Day-Date, they are 43mm compared to the 40.5mm of the old one (mine).
[img]http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/jomashop_2044_222072154[/img]
veryyyy dope..
anyone know if this site is legit ? Seems too good to be true
embarassed.gif
33% off omega watches. Thanks in advance guys
glasses.gif

http://www.jomashop.com/

Originally Posted by eteam o2

thanks!

There is one Swiss Army I would consider, if you can find this one then it would be a great buy.

Ambassador XL LE

Yeah the shop that's closing at the mall I work @ has a couple of nice Swiss Army automatic watches- don't remember if that was one of them tho.

Can anyone recommend me a nice 38mm watch for under $600...I was spying a hamilton Khaki Automatic so any other suggestions would be great.

Originally Posted by oohitsgary

The Carrera is holding up well and it is easy to get a good discount on it now that a new Carrera has come out. You must have a huge wrist though if you need a 44mm watch. The Carrera is thick though, very sporty but the croc strap brought that down a notch. You should check out the new Carrera Chrono Day-Date, they are 43mm compared to the 40.5mm of the old one (mine).
[img]http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/jomashop_2044_222072154[/img]
veryyyy dope..
anyone know if this site is legit ? Seems too good to be true
embarassed.gif
33% off omega watches. Thanks in advance guys
glasses.gif

http://www.jomashop.com/

Jomashop is a legit. Check out Authenticwatches.com as well, they sometimes have better prices or they will match the price of another online store except theycharge tax if you live in Cali, but I think Jomashop charges tax if you live in NY.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Can anyone recommend me a nice 38mm watch for under $600...I was spying a hamilton Khaki Automatic so any other suggestions would be great.
These Oris' are 37mm and about $600 at Authenticwatches.com.
movadobaby_2046_23652325
movadobaby_2046_25566916

This Hamilton looks pretty good except it is 40mm. Around $600 as well.
movadobaby_2046_401053398
movadobaby_2046_401426467

eteam, also consider these Tag Heuer's, it is within your price range as well.

Thanks for posting those beautiful pictures RFX45.

I was just wondering though...am I the only one who doesn't care for the style of Hublot watches? I very much prefer IWC, Patek Philippe, Breitling, TagHeuer, etc.

^^^ Ican't say I am with you on that one, I love Hublot! Especially now that they are going to incorporate their very own in-house movement into theirwatches.
icon_good.gif

i wanna replace my seiko's bracelet, anyone wanna recommend me a quality but cheap leather watch band (18mm)?

RFX45....I hate you for that Portuguese
mad.gif

Nah, seriously, props.

I want one so bad. But the way job volatility is right now, I've been forced to save my bread for a rainy day.

^^^
Thanks. I know you're one of the few that wanted the Portuguese.
I was going to wait but after I tried it on, that was it for me, I was in trouble.
It is a beginning of an expensive IWC addiction.
laugh.gif

^ what do you think of Longines as a watchmaker.

As I said, I've been forced to scale back, so breitlings and IWCs are out of the question right now...but 1500-2000 won't break the bank so I'mconsidering the Longines Master. Its a very clean profile with blued hands.

yay? nay?

L26654785_main.jpg

Longines is a well made watch. I would say they are better than Hamilton and probably on Tag's level, they just do not have that brand image so you canusually get them at a deep discount.
That Master is very nice but when it comes to watches, I wouldn't really settle, especially for $1,500-$2,000.

For that price though, I would still get a Breitling. A Colt Automatic is well within your reach for that price. I have had my eye on it and it is justbeautiful and very affordable at $1,600-$2,000.
I'll have one with a ss bracelet someday as a beater.

Onto a new subject.
I am not into Rolexes much, the only one's I really wanted are the GMT-II Master or the Daytona. Other than those two, other Rolexes are just too small andtoo common...
Until I saw these, then it made me drool.

The Deep-Sea "Jacques Piccard Edition" and only 86 were made.
tired.gif

http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/purplecurry/?action=view&current=DSC02612.jpg
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/purplecurry/?action=view&current=DSC02620.jpg
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/purplecurry/?action=view&current=DSC02618.jpg
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/purplecurry/?action=view&current=DSC02615.jpg
http://s215.photobucket.com/albums/cc166/purplecurry/?action=view&current=DSC02623.jpg

Rolex needs to release watches like this!

Here's some watches..I have lots more I haven't taken pics of. All sorts. Hublot (My fav) to Frogmans.

I'll try to take a pic of my man Tip's (T.I.) Fully Iced Out AP...$250,000 racks!

I also love J. Geter's Rose Gold Rolex Daytona. We were staring at a guy rocking a pink Daytona but dunno how authentic it was.

Graham Oversize Chronofighter. It's different. Love the crown on the left side!
l_858ea3fb03054d6c8451ad1b29635ee2.jpg

My Iced Out G-Shock, 9 carats Black Diamonds. I recently sold this to my homie Bow Wow
l_214772a5e1554860aa98b4f9ceb5aa76.jpg

Breitling Emergency
l_879f461d9c6749d59776cf0190b77ec2.jpg

My favorite..Rare Nintendo Gameboy Watch.
l_893f9737c9f447168620f6ca50c54939.jpg

Longines is a well made watch. I would say they are better than Hamilton and probably on Tag's level, they just do not have that brand image so you can usually get them at a deep discount.
That Master is very nice but when it comes to watches, I wouldn't really settle, especially for $1,500-$2,000.

For that price though, I would still get a Breitling. A Colt Automatic is well within your reach for that price. I have had my eye on it and it is just beautiful and very affordable at $1,600-$2,000.
Yea, I feel you. But I've always had this utter disdain for a whole bunch of numbers on a bezel, which is why I never even considered theColt Automatic. No disrespect, because its a fabulous watch. I just happen to prefer a clean, thin, brushed bezel, which is why my first Breitling was theNavitimer World. Its probably why I have such great affinity for the Portuguese as well. Both have big faces with small understated, unadorned bezels. Itslike seeing a BMW with low profile tires. Something about it just looks cleaner and sexier.

Originally Posted by CrimsonCloudAttire

Longines is a well made watch. I would say they are better than Hamilton and probably on Tag's level, they just do not have that brand image so you can usually get them at a deep discount.

For that price though, I would still get a Breitling. A Colt Automatic is well within your reach for that price. I have had my eye on it and it is just beautiful and very affordable at $1,600-$2,000.
Yea, I feel you. But I've always had this utter disdain for a whole bunch of numbers on a bezel, which is why I never even considered the Colt Automatic. No disrespect, because its a fabulous watch. I just happen to prefer a clean, thin, brushed bezel, which is why my first Breitling was the Navitimer World. Its probably why I have such great affinity for the Portuguese as well. Both have big faces with small understated, unadorned bezels. Its like seeing a BMW with low profile tires. Something about it just looks cleaner and sexier.

I see, then may I suggest the Omega Aqua Terra. It retails for around $3k but I am sure you can get one for around $2k.
OmegaAquaTerra02.jpg

Or a clean Tag Heuer Carrera that could most likely be had for $1,200-$1,400.
TAGWV211B.FCc.jpg

And that GameBoy watch is awesome!

Yea....good look. I already have that exact Tag Carrera in silver with the bracelet instead of the strap, posted it at the beginning of the thread with myother watches.

The aqua terra is pretty dope though.

Can someone recommend me some sites that they actually bought from?!
embarassed.gif
also if you have 2.5 k what kind of watch would you get
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom