POST YOUR WATCHES vol. ?

I am quite surprised that I like these watches considering it is an ad link here on NT.

It is legit though, it is watches made by Seiko but designed by designers.
Most probably all quartz but some are nice and simple.
Decent prices too at around $100-$250 range.
AL13003.jpg
AL13001.jpg
AL8004.jpg

AL8007L.jpg
AL6003L.jpg
AL3002.jpg

AL18010.jpg
AL18011.jpg
AL18001.jpg

AL18000.jpg
AL13002.jpg
AL5017.jpg

Originally Posted by RFX45

I am quite surprised that I like these watches considering it is an ad link here on NT.

AL13003.jpg
AL13001.jpg
AL8004.jpg

AL8007L.jpg
AL6003L.jpg
AL3002.jpg

AL18010.jpg
AL18011.jpg
AL18001.jpg

AL18000.jpg
AL13002.jpg
AL5017.jpg

you have a link? the last pick on left is
pimp.gif
and plain. along with secondrow mid

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by RFX45

you have a link? the last pick on left is
pimp.gif
and plain. along with second row mid

http://www.smidirect.com/b2c/NorthAmerica/USA/English/SMI/AlessiWatches/ProductList.asp

Yeah, I'll post some pics when I get home from work.

Its on a Classima series, I opted for the one with the date. There is a newer one (I don't know how new) that is similar to mine that has the gears showthrough on the face. I liked that one too, but at the end of the day I didn't want a black face and did want the date. I was just used to having it.

Picked up my wedding band, so all in all, a good day at a jewelry shop.

I turned down the 50th Anniversary Omega (I think it was a Speedster).

Iv'e had this Swiss Army victorinox watch for some time. I like it, the only thing I may do to it is switch the watch bands to chrome because they'releather made.

Here are a few of my watches I've fallen in love with over time. Some of you guys are balling with your watches. Nice.
smokin.gif

Black Gucci Digital, 2008 "Beijing" Gucci Digital, Honda x Seiko F1, Burberry Endurance Chrono, Burberry Chrono, Haze Casio, & Red Casio.

Sorry my camera skills don't do my watches actual justice.
My Gucci 101 Diamond Chronograph is @ the shop right now for a slow second hand.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Yeah, I'll post some pics when I get home from work.

Its on a Classima series, I opted for the one with the date. There is a newer one (I don't know how new) that is similar to mine that has the gears show through on the face. I liked that one too, but at the end of the day I didn't want a black face and did want the date. I was just used to having it.

Picked up my wedding band, so all in all, a good day at a jewelry shop.

I turned down the 50th Anniversary Omega (I think it was a Speedster).

Yeah, the 50th Anniversary is a Speedmaster.

Wedding band... taking a long commitment? Or is that a plunge you already took?
Either way, congrats...

Looking forward to the pics, the Classima is the only line I like with B&M.
I know which B&M you are talking about too, the one with the open heart?
It's been out for a while but it is a nice watch.

Yeah, you're right, it was a Speedmaster. It was nice, I liked the lower profile dial/face.

I've been engaged since Jan, our wedding is in August, just wanted to make a dual purchase to get a good deal on everything.

Congrats! Wish you all the best.

When I get engaged, I hope the woman I am marrying are willing to have wedding watches instead.

injennz, nice watches. I have the same Gucci, I was going to get the black case one but I hate how the band has the Gucci monogram.
I also have the Burberry Chrono, the brown on cloth strap, placed it on a leather band though. Much better.
Nice collection you got going though.

^Thanks man. Its a collection I'm happy with. I have my eyes on a TAG & HUBLOT I really want & will have one day. However I can't justify it until I buy my house. Until then I will continue to drool over the pictures I've saved on my computer.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by injennz

Thats a nice designer watch.

Not really feeling any of the watches that RFX posted from that link, I would rather buy a seiko or even a canon for that price range, but nice IWC pics asalways.

Can someone recommend me a good first watch in the $500 - $1000 price range. I'm looking for something with a leather strap.

Right now I'm thinking about getting this or something like it:
507F_AS-SHOWN

Any recommendations will be appreciated.

I didn't know we had some many people on here that know so much about watches.
pimp.gif

For $500-$1000, there really isn't any better deal than Oris or Hamilton, after certain discounts of course.
Check out the Oris Alterier, they can be had for around $500-$1000 after the discount:
623-7582-4051LSside.JPG

The Hamilton Jazzmaster
105513537_eaeeec6a24_o.jpg

IMG_0700.JPG

Or a couple more hundreds and you can get a Tag Heuer Carrera
movadobaby_2050_375438508

That Hamilton Jazz Master looks nice and so does the Oris you posted.

After doing some research I've found a couple watches from Overstock.com that are greatly discounted.

What do you think about these four and do you know anything about these watch companies?

Jacques Lemans Automatic Diamond Watch:
P11762513.jpg

Jacques Lemans Tempora Automatic Watch:
P11517079.jpg

Haurex Italy Maestro Mechanical Watch:
P11644920.jpg

Haureux Italy Maestro Rosetone Automatic Watch:
P11979772.jpg

I am not too familiar with either but I will give you my very limited experience with it.
The haurex an Italian watch and quality on it is going to be sub-par. I wouldn't expect it too last too long.
both looks nice but in the inside, it is probably has a Chinese movement. I believe they have mostly quartz too, again, I am not too familiar with them.
How much are they at overstock? If it will cost more than a Seiko or Citizen, I would probably won't consider the Haurex.

Jacques Lemans are more popular or at least sounds like it.
Most likely have a quartz movement or the lowest of ETA's.
It looks alright but again, the fit and finish is probably subpar and the inside workings is not too desirable.

I will be honest, both watch should only be purchased if on sale at around $100-$200 range and that is already pushing it, any higher might be a rip-off.
Good luck with your choices.

After lunch today I went to the Ross & Simons where I had bought my 50th anniversary submariner. Drooled over the white gold black/red Daytona. Hopefullyin a few years I can be in the position to even begin to consider getting one.

0.jpg

Visiting watch dealers are a death sentence to my wallet.
That Daytona is beautiful but for me, if I can onyl have this Ever Rose Gold Daytona with a black dial.
drool.gif

rolex_image.716631.jpg

everose.jpg

I don't even care how gaudy it is, I will wear that on a daily basis.

I'll let NT decide for me. I've been back and forth all day yesterday and all day today. I just can't decide. What would you do NT if faced withthe following two choices?

SKA369P1_tf.jpg

or

AT0360-50E-11.JPG

Back
Top Bottom