Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

29v00b7.jpg

clean whips

350z is prob my next car.. I regret not replying back to a seller on craigslist selling his for around $5k.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

^
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude has the pimp ride from how high
eek.gif

lol, something like that. And with the air bags I don't have to discriminate. Fat or thin chicks ride

yeah alphasonik. It was free.99. The sub, the amp, and the custom trunk. the sound is good. I have one 10" in the trunk that hits hard. alphasonik is the not the company as it was in the past. do some research.

Great whips...but seriously guys...quotin the same pics of the M3?! A least delete all but the first pic lol

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

yeah alphasonik. It was free.99. The sub, the amp, and the custom trunk. the sound is good. I have one 10" in the trunk that hits hard. alphasonik is the not the company as it was in the past. do some research.
alphasonik is still the same company it was in the past
grin.gif

as long as you like it tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MAAACO

Nice Z up there, do you have any mods planned?

It's a head/cam/bolt on/drag suspension car already running through an automatic transmission (3600 stall converter)... it runs mid 11 second quarter miles on motor. 

Some that I recently took
ohwell.gif

Took this while on a little run yesterday, my front tint is really noticable for some reason here

And before I painted the wheels

been workin on this a few years now here and there still got to have some wheels for it..

Don't have any pics of the daily 07 eclipse..

Back
Top Bottom