Post your whip vol. NEW YEAR

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nice cars everyone on the last page.
pimp.gif

i'm pushin a saturn right now, i dont wanna talk about it.
smh.gif

saturn ion? saturn sky?

nah, it's a 96 saturn i don't even know the model.
laugh.gif
i had a FC but main sealon the pulley went out and lost all the oil and blew the engine. i am hoping to buy a bike this spring if everything goes right.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nah, it's a 96 saturn i don't even know the model.
laugh.gif
i had a FC but main seal on the pulley went out and lost all the oil and blew the engine. i am hoping to buy a bike this spring if everything goes right.

hayabusa? so you still have the FC though? it might make for a interesting sideproject..
wink.gif

CBR ftw!

nah, i am thinking about getting an sv650. i need something to learn on then i'll upgrade. i sold the FC a few months ago. i was thinking about doing aswap on it, but i would rather just buy a TII straight up.

Originally Posted by Mu9enx

eek.gif
where you guys from? damn i'm jealous of your r32, with some sexy Advans too?
mad.gif
happy.gif
any specs?

we're from the Philippines. Specs on the R32: Teins adjustable coilovers, HKS GT 2530 twin turbo, straight pipe, APEXi Power FC computer, APEXiintake, and i got some upgraded hoses, radiators, and coming soon a new fuel pump and 800cc injectors.

Originally Posted by CDUNK

Originally Posted by wj4

I'm more a fan of Japanese wheels. Even the forged BBS wheels are made in Japan. I think they take the cake of being the lightest and strongest wheels on the market, not to mention the least expensive. While brands that appeal to Euros, ie Enkreuz, DPE, HRE, iForged offer a more 'customized' look since the wheels are made to order for that car specifically. Some of my friends still ponder why I switched from iForged's to Volks. I got the iForged's under the impression that the whole wheel was forged, only to find out that the barrel is not. And not to mention, they cost more than my Volks did, which is truly forged.
What! The barrel isn't forged?! I thought a lot of companies shared the same distributors when it came to the barrels.....I also read a ton of horror stories on the quality of iforged.
frown.gif

It's been questionable whether or not HRE and iForged share the same distributor or not. Both companies are quite expensive and not too strong. Thenew favorite for the Euro crowd is Enkreuz, which advertises the wheels are 100% completely forged.

someone was selling a soarer on an FC forum for like 3k i believe. it was clean too, it was an auto though. he also didn't have all the papers so itwould have to be pretty much a track car.

1992 Honda Prelude Si 4WS

Just got her in November. Tint and new paint job is coming up...

I know I have some more pics somewhere. I gotta look for them...

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Originally Posted by Ren Nasty

i have a hard time believing that you own that silvia.

i don't. My friend owns it.

I think hes talking about ONHOLLOWEDGROU[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]ND821's[/color] Silvia.

Theres always doubters, but hes been posting that car for a minute now.

Back
Top Bottom