Posters 25 and up...Drop some lesson's you've learned about life for the younger NTer's

If you have to "fix" or earn back trust to/from a female, it's already too late, the right one is out there just be patient and don't obsess to find her.

Pick a career that you can wake up everyday and have something to look forward to. Yes any job can be groundhog day but you get my drift. You have to decide if you want to bust your #%! and make lots of money (with potentially little time to enjoy it) or lead a more balanced life.

It's not where you are but who you're with.

Put your health at the forefront of your decisions. Without good health, you are nothing.

As cliche as it is, if it sounds too good to be true it mos def is, cats will believe anything these days.

Lastly, spend less time on social networking. Liberate yourself of Facebook, twitter, etc. and hone your actual conversational skills. Are you going to do a job interview through a private message ? Youngins are becoming slaves to the social media, I'm 25 and weirder out by it and I grew up as the net did.

Nothin in life is black and white.

When it rains it really does pour.

Sympathy and empathy. In our narcissistic culture too many people lack these traits.

Do not associate with those that like drama.

Ignore most "advice" as most people are as ses.

Always follow the money first when something doesn't make sense.

Money isn't everything but without it you'll never attain that "everything".

Don't be greedy. It's a psychological disease that will ruin you. Expounding. Ambition is noble and is not the same as greed.
Don't make it on WSHH. 

Living only for yourself translates to a +$$!@# existence.

If you let people walk all over you they will.

There's a lot more though.
laugh.gif

If you have to "fix" or earn back trust to/from a female, it's already too late, the right one is out there just be patient and don't obsess to find her.

Pick a career that you can wake up everyday and have something to look forward to. Yes any job can be groundhog day but you get my drift. You have to decide if you want to bust your #%! and make lots of money (with potentially little time to enjoy it) or lead a more balanced life.

It's not where you are but who you're with.

Put your health at the forefront of your decisions. Without good health, you are nothing.

As cliche as it is, if it sounds too good to be true it mos def is, cats will believe anything these days.

Lastly, spend less time on social networking. Liberate yourself of Facebook, twitter, etc. and hone your actual conversational skills. Are you going to do a job interview through a private message ? Youngins are becoming slaves to the social media, I'm 25 and weirder out by it and I grew up as the net did.

Nothin in life is black and white.

When it rains it really does pour.

Sympathy and empathy. In our narcissistic culture too many people lack these traits.

Do not associate with those that like drama.

Ignore most "advice" as most people are as ses.

Always follow the money first when something doesn't make sense.

Money isn't everything but without it you'll never attain that "everything".

Don't be greedy. It's a psychological disease that will ruin you. Expounding. Ambition is noble and is not the same as greed.
Don't make it on WSHH. 

Living only for yourself translates to a +$$!@# existence.

If you let people walk all over you they will.

There's a lot more though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Man i'd say that ONE of the most valuable things i've learned in my 26 years here is that you should never become SO attached to someone that if you and this
person/people have a falling out of some sort you can't operate/function properly.
That goes for friends,girlfriends and YES even family members/relatives.
damn
frown.gif
, that's some real $$*@.

Man i'd say that ONE of the most valuable things i've learned in my 26 years here is that you should never become SO attached to someone that if you and this
person/people have a falling out of some sort you can't operate/function properly.
damn
frown.gif
, that's some real $$*@.

Originally Posted by proper english

consumerism will kill ya.. 
forget about the nice cars, nice watch, nice clothes.. stuff is pointless.. concentrate on improving YOURSELF as a person. 

a BMW does not make you who you are. 

this is a good one as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

consumerism will kill ya.. 
forget about the nice cars, nice watch, nice clothes.. stuff is pointless.. concentrate on improving YOURSELF as a person. 

a BMW does not make you who you are. 

this is a good one as well
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

dont ever had high expectations when it comes to a female, its usually a huge let down when you do...

your nothing close to 25 lol
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

dont ever had high expectations when it comes to a female, its usually a huge let down when you do...

your nothing close to 25 lol
indifferent.gif

Find out who is an acquaintance and who is a friend. Monopolize your time with friends.
Read. Alot. Spend all your money traveling abroad. You will learn to appreciate the life you have.

Find out who is an acquaintance and who is a friend. Monopolize your time with friends.
Read. Alot. Spend all your money traveling abroad. You will learn to appreciate the life you have.

- you can't take material assets to the grave, but what you learn from this world and how you make your impact will linger long past your physical death
- it's important to have short, medium, long-term goals but don't beat yourself up if you can't achieve them in a certain time, alot of us focus on the goal instead of focusing on the process getting on the goal which is more important imho and you exceed your expectations thinking this way
- people will let you down in life, especially women.
- don't aim for perfection, aim for excellence
- there is much more to this life than what our 5 senses give us. tap into that unknown even for a second
- stay as positive as you can, people who do live longer and happier

- you can't take material assets to the grave, but what you learn from this world and how you make your impact will linger long past your physical death
- it's important to have short, medium, long-term goals but don't beat yourself up if you can't achieve them in a certain time, alot of us focus on the goal instead of focusing on the process getting on the goal which is more important imho and you exceed your expectations thinking this way
- people will let you down in life, especially women.
- don't aim for perfection, aim for excellence
- there is much more to this life than what our 5 senses give us. tap into that unknown even for a second
- stay as positive as you can, people who do live longer and happier

Keep your credit on point no matter what. Never put yourself in a position where you have more credit and debt than you can afford.

Quit falling in love. You aren't the man you are going to be the rest of your life until your are least 25 so how the hell can you make a decision which will effect the rest of your life before you are fully developed.

Get through school as cheap as possible. That extra 2 grand the school will let you borrow isn't worth it if you don't need it.

Strap up, especially while in college. Errbody $@%*$@* errbody on campus so don't be the THAT guy that gets burnt or the one the gets a jumpoff pregnant.

Most importantly have fun, ages 18-25 are the best of your life if you do it right.

Keep your credit on point no matter what. Never put yourself in a position where you have more credit and debt than you can afford.

Quit falling in love. You aren't the man you are going to be the rest of your life until your are least 25 so how the hell can you make a decision which will effect the rest of your life before you are fully developed.

Get through school as cheap as possible. That extra 2 grand the school will let you borrow isn't worth it if you don't need it.

Strap up, especially while in college. Errbody $@%*$@* errbody on campus so don't be the THAT guy that gets burnt or the one the gets a jumpoff pregnant.

Most importantly have fun, ages 18-25 are the best of your life if you do it right.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

damn
frown.gif
, that's some real $$*@.

Came to say this.
I'm only 22 though, about to be 23.

But on the real, I HATE seeing some younger friends of mine and even some my age get so attached to a female only to get burned. They end up depressed.

This goes for everything in life though, DON'T put all your eggs in one basket. Spread yourself around. Yes, most of us will one day get married, but you have to have a stable life and friends or hobbies outside of that that you can always count on.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

damn
frown.gif
, that's some real $$*@.

Came to say this.
I'm only 22 though, about to be 23.

But on the real, I HATE seeing some younger friends of mine and even some my age get so attached to a female only to get burned. They end up depressed.

This goes for everything in life though, DON'T put all your eggs in one basket. Spread yourself around. Yes, most of us will one day get married, but you have to have a stable life and friends or hobbies outside of that that you can always count on.

Back
Top Bottom