Posters under 30, do you think the older generation makes us seem worse than we actually are?

or are they right in every sense?

i know you go on some sites today and see how kids act, and you hear on the news how crazy some of these kids are and the wild stuff they do, but the older generation birthed these babies, and like they say, the apple doesn't fall from from the tree.

their were knuckle heads back in the day that raised just as much hell as kids do today.

tired.gif
but you hear older folks talk and it seems like we are mindless zombies bent on destruction

or are they right in every sense?

i know you go on some sites today and see how kids act, and you hear on the news how crazy some of these kids are and the wild stuff they do, but the older generation birthed these babies, and like they say, the apple doesn't fall from from the tree.

their were knuckle heads back in the day that raised just as much hell as kids do today.

tired.gif
but you hear older folks talk and it seems like we are mindless zombies bent on destruction

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

For the most part, when I look around at my peers I don't like what I see.
It's not a new thing though; I don't think our generation has its priorities in order, but neither did our parents.

For the most part, when I look around at my peers I don't like what I see.
It's not a new thing though; I don't think our generation has its priorities in order, but neither did our parents.

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

Every generation has issues, thinks the older generation doesn't know what they're talking about, and that the younger generation is confused. Think about that statement for a second.

Every generation has issues, thinks the older generation doesn't know what they're talking about, and that the younger generation is confused. Think about that statement for a second.

well seeing that i considered myself apart of that generation of 96-03. my generation is extra lame, but they(WE) started it. Im only 22 but i kicked it with the OG's
someone give me a time chart. of the different generations started with 1980 please? 
nerd.gif

Every generation seems to think it's superior to the subsequent generations. Let evolution play out though. We always adjust. For better or worse, it's always hard to tell years later.

Originally Posted by doyung9

I agree. 

well seeing that i considered myself apart of that generation of 96-03. my generation is extra lame, but they(WE) started it. Im only 22 but i kicked it with the OG's
someone give me a time chart. of the different generations started with 1980 please? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by doyung9

I agree. 

Every generation seems to think it's superior to the subsequent generations. Let evolution play out though. We always adjust. For better or worse, it's always hard to tell years later.

Back
Top Bottom