Posters under 30, do you think the older generation makes us seem worse than we actually are?

I dont believe the stats on that chart.
But in actuality, this generation isn't as bad as the last two. People like you fail to look at the world from an objective viewpoint.
Its hard to really know how bad or not it was 20 years ago since most of us never were old enough, assuming its 30 and under in here.
Sometimes I think grown people 45+ older dont exactly know how bad it is now, theyre living another life, more grown then all of us.
Theyre in another level of life that arent around things we are or know half of what we know even if theyve lived longer.

Not just speaking on violence but teen pregnancy, dropouts, high unemployment rate, kids with no parents, economic problems etc

I dont believe the stats on that chart.
But in actuality, this generation isn't as bad as the last two. People like you fail to look at the world from an objective viewpoint.
Its hard to really know how bad or not it was 20 years ago since most of us never were old enough, assuming its 30 and under in here.
Sometimes I think grown people 45+ older dont exactly know how bad it is now, theyre living another life, more grown then all of us.
Theyre in another level of life that arent around things we are or know half of what we know even if theyve lived longer.

Not just speaking on violence but teen pregnancy, dropouts, high unemployment rate, kids with no parents, economic problems etc

JuJu wrote:
i SMH so hard at our gen. i've told my dukes don't be surprised if i never find a wife amongst all these #@#@#$. glad to see more people in this thread feel like me about our generation overall cause sometimes i feel like im the only one who gives a +#$#. and it has all been building up. it started in the 60's with the free love #!*%$+**. then the 70s were all about drugs like coke. then the 80s brought us greed with movies like wall street and people fiending to get dough. then the 90s brought us the internet and finally the 2000s gave us reality tv. all this culminates in girls having sex young and without a condom high on drugs and gets that greed going and for instant gratification jumps online to apply for 16 and pregnant thinking she'll be on the cover of people in no time...
thinking like that you dont deserve a wife

your silly as hell if you think there aren't any decent young women out here still.

JuJu wrote:
i SMH so hard at our gen. i've told my dukes don't be surprised if i never find a wife amongst all these #@#@#$. glad to see more people in this thread feel like me about our generation overall cause sometimes i feel like im the only one who gives a +#$#. and it has all been building up. it started in the 60's with the free love #!*%$+**. then the 70s were all about drugs like coke. then the 80s brought us greed with movies like wall street and people fiending to get dough. then the 90s brought us the internet and finally the 2000s gave us reality tv. all this culminates in girls having sex young and without a condom high on drugs and gets that greed going and for instant gratification jumps online to apply for 16 and pregnant thinking she'll be on the cover of people in no time...

your silly as hell if you think there aren't any decent young women out here still.

My son said that those jeans are fitted. Lmao. Son read more up on 80s fashion. Wait. I don't even know if he was being sarcastic prolly not. Still.

My son said that those jeans are fitted. Lmao. Son read more up on 80s fashion. Wait. I don't even know if he was being sarcastic prolly not. Still.

Skinny jeans and other fads are trivial issues in terms of the big picture. Our generation and future generations are in a terrible situation because previous generations couldn't see the errors in their system. The major problem we face today is the US Government has 62 TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION dollars of liabilities with pension plans, ss, and all of their other debts. It is a system that has to be destroyed sooner or later. Our generation and future generations will be there when it all catches up to us. America is going to fall and fall hard.

http://www.usatoday.com/n...2-trillion-in-debt_n.htm

Skinny jeans and other fads are trivial issues in terms of the big picture. Our generation and future generations are in a terrible situation because previous generations couldn't see the errors in their system. The major problem we face today is the US Government has 62 TRILLION TRILLION TRILLION dollars of liabilities with pension plans, ss, and all of their other debts. It is a system that has to be destroyed sooner or later. Our generation and future generations will be there when it all catches up to us. America is going to fall and fall hard.

http://www.usatoday.com/n...2-trillion-in-debt_n.htm

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

JuJu wrote:

did i say there weren't any decent women out there? no i didnt, i insinuated that #$#@+ out number good girls. i love how people just put words in my mouth. 
and no im not being sarcastic about the difference between skinny jeans and fitted jeans. my definition of skinny jeans are those skin tight joints that tapper and choke a +#*++% ankles.

but what do i expect, this is NT mob mentality is standard.

6234100.jpg
 = fitted and in my mind similar to styles back in the day. this is cool with me

skinny-jeans.jpg
 = unacceptable

JuJu wrote:

did i say there weren't any decent women out there? no i didnt, i insinuated that #$#@+ out number good girls. i love how people just put words in my mouth. 
and no im not being sarcastic about the difference between skinny jeans and fitted jeans. my definition of skinny jeans are those skin tight joints that tapper and choke a +#*++% ankles.

but what do i expect, this is NT mob mentality is standard.

6234100.jpg
 = fitted and in my mind similar to styles back in the day. this is cool with me

skinny-jeans.jpg
 = unacceptable

^ alot of people don't understand that skinny jeans is nothing new,

Sugar hill gang wore them in their rap videos

I REMEMBER SUGAR HILL GANG WEARING THEM...BUT NEVER BELOW THERE GLUTES THE WAY FOOLS ROCKING THEM NOW..

^ alot of people don't understand that skinny jeans is nothing new,

Sugar hill gang wore them in their rap videos

I REMEMBER SUGAR HILL GANG WEARING THEM...BUT NEVER BELOW THERE GLUTES THE WAY FOOLS ROCKING THEM NOW..

Yeah, this generation really does sucks. Just listen to the music and the messages they trying to get across compare to the music our parents listened to in their young youth generation.

Yeah, this generation really does sucks. Just listen to the music and the messages they trying to get across compare to the music our parents listened to in their young youth generation.

Back
Top Bottom