Posters under 30, do you think the older generation makes us seem worse than we actually are?

here's how it works, dumb people had a bunch of kids(YOU GUISE LOL) in high school and in their early 20's and the smart people chose to strive to be better by going to school or moving up a corporate ladder instead, all this time putting off the having kids part till "later in life when we can afford them and be economically stable". Little did they know all these time the dumb people were able to pass on their genes and spawned an entire generation of dimwits. The smart people are now stuck paying high taxes to support all these kids as they eat off welfare and learn how to dougie.

here's how it works, dumb people had a bunch of kids(YOU GUISE LOL) in high school and in their early 20's and the smart people chose to strive to be better by going to school or moving up a corporate ladder instead, all this time putting off the having kids part till "later in life when we can afford them and be economically stable". Little did they know all these time the dumb people were able to pass on their genes and spawned an entire generation of dimwits. The smart people are now stuck paying high taxes to support all these kids as they eat off welfare and learn how to dougie.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

our biggest accomplishment to date. 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

our biggest accomplishment to date. 
roll.gif

ohwell.gif

FACT: tax rates are at a historic low in the U.S.
......you watch too much fox news?

FACT: tax rates are at a historic low in the U.S.
......you watch too much fox news?

Originally Posted by soltheman

lightskinparty2.jpg

Nah, fam. Our generation sucks.

Ill be gob dambed.The idiot who made this needs to go watch bamboozled,birth of a nation,good hair,hidden colors and various other movies.
Sad thing is our generation really has a bad race hang up.dudes always saying red bone this and that.Its getting out of line.

Originally Posted by soltheman

lightskinparty2.jpg

Nah, fam. Our generation sucks.

Ill be gob dambed.The idiot who made this needs to go watch bamboozled,birth of a nation,good hair,hidden colors and various other movies.
Sad thing is our generation really has a bad race hang up.dudes always saying red bone this and that.Its getting out of line.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

goodbye

eek.gif
Can't believe dude said that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

goodbye

eek.gif
Can't believe dude said that
30t6p3b.gif

dude you think OUR generation was messed up? (children born in the 80s, crack babies)

the current young generation is ever WORSE! (born in the late 90s, early 2000s) i dont even wanna know how that ones gonna end up. they have soo many luxuries that we thought were luxuries that are now there neccesities. facebook/myspace have turned them into anti-social online geeks. even the sports jocks are facebooking instead of hitting up randoms.

dude you think OUR generation was messed up? (children born in the 80s, crack babies)

the current young generation is ever WORSE! (born in the late 90s, early 2000s) i dont even wanna know how that ones gonna end up. they have soo many luxuries that we thought were luxuries that are now there neccesities. facebook/myspace have turned them into anti-social online geeks. even the sports jocks are facebooking instead of hitting up randoms.

lol the older generation is no better. Older generations pass all their ignorance onto newer generations and each generation gets more progressive (in theory). 4-5 decades ago black people couldn't eat in the same restaurant as whites.

lol the older generation is no better. Older generations pass all their ignorance onto newer generations and each generation gets more progressive (in theory). 4-5 decades ago black people couldn't eat in the same restaurant as whites.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i've noticed a lot of my peers have a ridiculous sense of entitlement

QFT

It seems like a lot of people in the younger generation have been handed everything and haven't had to work for it (personal experience not everyone i know)

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i've noticed a lot of my peers have a ridiculous sense of entitlement

QFT

It seems like a lot of people in the younger generation have been handed everything and haven't had to work for it (personal experience not everyone i know)

yea, my generation is @+$. tryna grow above all the stupidity and make something of myself

yea, my generation is @+$. tryna grow above all the stupidity and make something of myself

Back
Top Bottom