Posters under 30, do you think the older generation makes us seem worse than we actually are?

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

well seeing that i considered myself apart of that generation of 96-03. my generation is extra lame, but they(WE) started it. Im only 22 but i kicked it with the OG's

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

well seeing that i considered myself apart of that generation of 96-03. my generation is extra lame, but they(WE) started it. Im only 22 but i kicked it with the OG's

roll.gif

Our generation sucks, man. Simple as that.

A lot of people my age are going nowhere, fast and don't care.

Our generation sucks, man. Simple as that.

A lot of people my age are going nowhere, fast and don't care.

*waives fist*

YOU DARN KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

laugh.gif
sike nah - real rap, the only thing that puts y'all's generation on blast is the internet and cell phone cams...

...have u any idea what they woulda said about mine (I'm 30) if that technology was around when I was like 16 - 23?

And if you really wanna take it there, ain't none of us gotta damn thing on Baby Boomers...

...sexual revolution/''free love'', pysch drugs and all that....man these oldheads got it in somethin' serious.
laugh.gif

*waives fist*

YOU DARN KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

laugh.gif
sike nah - real rap, the only thing that puts y'all's generation on blast is the internet and cell phone cams...

...have u any idea what they woulda said about mine (I'm 30) if that technology was around when I was like 16 - 23?

And if you really wanna take it there, ain't none of us gotta damn thing on Baby Boomers...

...sexual revolution/''free love'', pysch drugs and all that....man these oldheads got it in somethin' serious.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like what are we going?

Pretty Much. Cept everyone in general is ****$! up to a certain extent. Or pregnant.

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like what are we going?

Pretty Much. Cept everyone in general is ****$! up to a certain extent. Or pregnant.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I blame the older folks for %!$%$*! up the economy for us. 

How they gonna hate on the 20ish (younger) generation when they're the reason the economy was/is in complete sh!!

Had me coming into the work force thinking it was the damn great depression times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

I blame the older folks for %!$%$*! up the economy for us. 

How they gonna hate on the 20ish (younger) generation when they're the reason the economy was/is in complete sh!!

Had me coming into the work force thinking it was the damn great depression times.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

goodbye

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

No. Our generation does suck %!@. But they were the parents obviously, so they'd have to take some of the blame. It is even more magnified if you are talking about the black community. Like where are we going?

to the carry-out to order 3 pieces of chicken wings and extra mumbo sauce, and if they don't provide the extra sauce we cursing them out.
laugh.gif

goodbye

I think the 90 baby's got a rough road ahead, so much disrespect, ignorance, pridefull, and dont wisen up from advice
80's baby's we gotta stand up

I think the 90 baby's got a rough road ahead, so much disrespect, ignorance, pridefull, and dont wisen up from advice
80's baby's we gotta stand up

Closet racists and thinking the world owes us something.

That's pretty much us.

I was born in the wrong era...

Closet racists and thinking the world owes us something.

That's pretty much us.

I was born in the wrong era...

dont all previous generations complain about the younger ones? i mean, im not justifying the senseless violence and disrespect..but i bet our parents were told the same things by the older heads..

dont all previous generations complain about the younger ones? i mean, im not justifying the senseless violence and disrespect..but i bet our parents were told the same things by the older heads..

I cannot speak for anybody else but myself..

I do believe that the "older head" criticized me too much..

I cannot speak for anybody else but myself..

I do believe that the "older head" criticized me too much..

Back
Top Bottom