Posters under 30, do you think the older generation makes us seem worse than we actually are?

And also consider that when you were a child, things that you see now as "detriments to society" weren't even a thought in your mind back then. As a child, you seeing a loud classmate/friend on the train doesn't seem as obnoxious to you as it does while you are now older. Your perspective changes as you get older. Kids being loud on trains is not a new phenomena, at all. Hell folks I was friends with as kids were those same kids I shake my head at to today.

So yea man, get off your high generational horses.

their were knuckle heads back in the day that raised just as much hell as kids do today.

tired.gif
but you hear older folks talk and it seems like we are mindless zombies bent on destruction

In the 80's even early 90's you didnt hear about teens and young adults killing people, doing all types of drugs, stealing, all types of illegal stuff as much as you do now.

After like 1998 its gotten worse, its a nationwide problem and its happening in other countries too but it all starts in the U.S. bad or good.

We show the path to not only our future of this country, even others...again good or bad.
Violence and crime is up like 300% something crazy like that.

Alot of people my age are going nowhere, fast and don't care, its sad really.

their were knuckle heads back in the day that raised just as much hell as kids do today.

tired.gif
but you hear older folks talk and it seems like we are mindless zombies bent on destruction

In the 80's even early 90's you didnt hear about teens and young adults killing people, doing all types of drugs, stealing, all types of illegal stuff as much as you do now.

After like 1998 its gotten worse, its a nationwide problem and its happening in other countries too but it all starts in the U.S. bad or good.

We show the path to not only our future of this country, even others...again good or bad.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

tired.gif

viort.gif

you are stupid if you think there was less crime during the crack epidemic in the late 80's and early90's.

kids nowadays are much better than 20 years ago....

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

tired.gif

viort.gif

you are stupid if you think there was less crime during the crack epidemic in the late 80's and early90's.

kids nowadays are much better than 20 years ago....

I hate when older people talk about too many people smoking weed nowadays, even though everybody was doing coke in the 80's.

I hate when older people talk about too many people smoking weed nowadays, even though everybody was doing coke in the 80's.

Definitely agree with DC and JDiggs; all generations go through these things, they all look down upon the next ones. It's like fashion; it all comes full circle.

Spoiler [+]
that pic Sol posted
laugh.gif
srsly? It's like the things some girls think they look good in wearing to the clubs. Only in America.

Definitely agree with DC and JDiggs; all generations go through these things, they all look down upon the next ones. It's like fashion; it all comes full circle.

Spoiler [+]
that pic Sol posted
laugh.gif
srsly? It's like the things some girls think they look good in wearing to the clubs. Only in America.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

*waives fist*

YOU DARN KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

laugh.gif
sike nah - real rap, the only thing that puts y'all's generation on blast is the internet and cell phone cams...

...have u any idea what they woulda said about mine (I'm 30) if that technology was around when I was like 16 - 23?

And if you really wanna take it there, ain't none of us gotta damn thing on Baby Boomers...

...sexual revolution/''free love'', pysch drugs and all that....man these oldheads got it in somethin' serious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know just what u mean man. I'm 23, and my dad is 49, I could only
imagine the *#($ that would've been said and broadcasted if that generation had twitter and facebook.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

*waives fist*

YOU DARN KIDS STAY OFF MY LAWN!!!!

laugh.gif
sike nah - real rap, the only thing that puts y'all's generation on blast is the internet and cell phone cams...

...have u any idea what they woulda said about mine (I'm 30) if that technology was around when I was like 16 - 23?

And if you really wanna take it there, ain't none of us gotta damn thing on Baby Boomers...

...sexual revolution/''free love'', pysch drugs and all that....man these oldheads got it in somethin' serious.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I know just what u mean man. I'm 23, and my dad is 49, I could only
imagine the *#($ that would've been said and broadcasted if that generation had twitter and facebook.

i SMH so hard at our gen. i've told my dukes don't be surprised if i never find a wife amongst all these #@#@#$. glad to see more people in this thread feel like me about our generation overall cause sometimes i feel like im the only one who gives a +#$#. and it has all been building up. it started in the 60's with the free love #!*%$+**. then the 70s were all about drugs like coke. then the 80s brought us greed with movies like wall street and people fiending to get dough. then the 90s brought us the internet and finally the 2000s gave us reality tv. all this culminates in girls having sex young and without a condom high on drugs and gets that greed going and for instant gratification jumps online to apply for 16 and pregnant thinking she'll be on the cover of people in no time...

i SMH so hard at our gen. i've told my dukes don't be surprised if i never find a wife amongst all these #@#@#$. glad to see more people in this thread feel like me about our generation overall cause sometimes i feel like im the only one who gives a +#$#. and it has all been building up. it started in the 60's with the free love #!*%$+**. then the 70s were all about drugs like coke. then the 80s brought us greed with movies like wall street and people fiending to get dough. then the 90s brought us the internet and finally the 2000s gave us reality tv. all this culminates in girls having sex young and without a condom high on drugs and gets that greed going and for instant gratification jumps online to apply for 16 and pregnant thinking she'll be on the cover of people in no time...

Originally Posted by soltheman

lightskinparty2.jpg

Nah, fam. Our generation sucks.
cries 
frown.gif
 I'm 18, my generation is screwed.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

But seriously every generation has it;s faults coming up, so this is overblown.

Originally Posted by soltheman

lightskinparty2.jpg

Nah, fam. Our generation sucks.
cries 
frown.gif
 I'm 18, my generation is screwed.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

But seriously every generation has it;s faults coming up, so this is overblown.

Originally Posted by JuJu

look up the statistics on all the things you're complaining about...
you will see that this generation is much better than the last 2-3

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

im not talking about statistics, im talking about morals. 2 generations ago black men wore a button up and slacks now cats running around with girbaud to they ankles.  2 generations ago cats weren't trying to get on reality tv to be famous for nothing cause there was no reality tv to make them @+*@ themselves out. 2 generations ago men wanted to be men and not wear skinny jeans. some things need YOUR PERSONAL opinion/analysis and not just regurgitating facts you read online.

im not talking about statistics, im talking about morals. 2 generations ago black men wore a button up and slacks now cats running around with girbaud to they ankles.  2 generations ago cats weren't trying to get on reality tv to be famous for nothing cause there was no reality tv to make them @+*@ themselves out. 2 generations ago men wanted to be men and not wear skinny jeans. some things need YOUR PERSONAL opinion/analysis and not just regurgitating facts you read online.

a generation is about 20 years....
2 generations ago = 1970's

black culture in 1970's:

sly-stone.gif
uwaifo77_1232113528_crop_400x400.JPG
11.jpg

Jimi_Hendrix.jpg

1970's = higher crime rate, higher drug use, the founding of most black inner city gangs, and the cocaine craze that led up to the crack epidemic in thew 80's

oh....and the popular style wasn't dressing like "men" according to your standards

black culture in 1970's:

sly-stone.gif
11.jpg

Jimi_Hendrix.jpg

1970's = higher crime rate, higher drug use, the founding of most black inner city gangs, and the cocaine craze that led up to the crack epidemic in thew 80's

oh....and the popular style wasn't dressing like "men" according to your standards

black culture in 1970's:

sly-stone.gif
11.jpg

Jimi_Hendrix.jpg

i also didnt confine my statement to black people. and those are fitted jeans not men buying %+*+!$# girls jeans.

black culture in 1970's:

sly-stone.gif
11.jpg

Jimi_Hendrix.jpg

i also didnt confine my statement to black people. and those are fitted jeans not men buying %+*+!$# girls jeans.

Back
Top Bottom