Powder IXs in '10.....? + more info **1 PIC OF SPIZIKES**

Wow im a fan of Spi'zikes but them grape ones are Trash. I will settle with my grape 5s
pimp.gif

Those grape spizikes are really disappointing.. Smh at JB
Red, yellow(lace tag), speckle, and 23 on the side!! For a grape colorway? Really? Just horrible
That 23 on the side is really bad

9s period are ugly to me...sooo...i dont really care what they do to these "powder blues"

powder blue 9's weren't nice when they came out (imo), they are kinda overrated so hypebeast material forreal,. considering I believe that they werethe first unc based colorway jordan, they were unattractive, i remember people called them fakes cause the jordan on the shoe was black not red like the other9's that came out. I wished it was the charcoal's coming out instead. The charcoal's were the best looking 9's (imo) never seen one since Ithrew out my og pair back in 95............really wish they would retro those charcoal 9's...........

YO!
Originally Posted by cycopth

considering I believe that they were the first unc based colorway jordan, they were unattractive, i remember people called them fakes cause the jordan on the shoe was black not red like the other 9's that came out.

Hell?
grin.gif

The I's had an OG UNC colorway. And why would anyone think they were fake because the Jumpman wasn't red? They weren't the first pair of Jordanswithout a red jumpman. Granted my memory may be skewed since I live in North Carolina but overrated?

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by cycopth

considering I believe that they were the first unc based colorway jordan, they were unattractive, i remember people called them fakes cause the jordan on the shoe was black not red like the other 9's that came out.

Hell?
grin.gif

The I's had an OG UNC colorway. And why would anyone think they were fake because the Jumpman wasn't red? They weren't the first pair of Jordans without a red jumpman. Granted my memory may be skewed since I live in North Carolina but overrated?

DF!!!
Was gonna say word for word
laugh.gif

Powder IXs will be copped for sure if they dropped, and hopefully I can try to get the White/Varsity Red VI's as well

never been a big fan of the spizike's but the powder IX should be decent. JB will find a way to ruin them more than likely

Originally Posted by psypha

Jb throws off the spizike with a color that doesnt belong, i.e. the red lace lock and 23(makes it even worse). Just a fail for that cw all around. Even on the black cement cw with the blue on the tounge.

Im interested to see how the "lakers" vi comes out looking.

Yeah, I don't understand the use of a color that just doesn't remotely go with the others. Grape Spiz'ikes with red 23? C'mon @$*!!

Back
Top Bottom