POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

They supposed to have lawyers.

Tommy looks up to Kanan like a big bro/father. Kanan can manipulate him.
Tommy knows Turlte not jus any court appointed lawyer thats why he asked him who's paying for you 
Why would the biggest drug dealer in the nations biggest city have "jus any court appointed lawyer" :lol:

They're supposed to have elite legal counsel at the level they're at.

Why would the biggest drug dealer in the nations biggest city have "jus any court appointed lawyer"
laugh.gif

They're supposed to have elite legal counsel at the level they're at.
You missin my point but ok...

I was a bit surprised at how straight forward Lobos texts were. Took Angie like 30 seconds to figure out the meeting location.

It took Freamon months to figure out what the hell Spiros & Marlo were talking about :lol:

I was a bit surprised at how straight forward Lobos texts were. Took Angie like 30 seconds to figure out the meeting location.

It took Freamon months to figure out what the hell Spiros & Marlo were talking about :lol:

this. and they had to use tennis ball microphones and hope. this chick mirrored his phone like ethan hunt and was getting all his ****. no trojan app or anything.

this. and they had to use tennis ball microphones and hope. this chick mirrored his phone like ethan hunt and was getting all his ****. no trojan app or anything.
:lol: no resistance no sophistication

Yall notice Ghost don't eat the box?
Like what's wrong with son?
All that good box and you ain't eating it?
Shoooot if that was me I'd be eating breakfast outta both Tasha and Angie. Platanos and Huevos Rancheros on Monday and Chicken and Waffles with Grits on Tuesday.
Got me ****** up.
I'd be eating them boxes, Ghost wilding

he dont eat tasha, but i've seen him do angie.

he be going raw in angela doh. shooting the club up nightly. I'm waiting for her to pop up pregnant.

Yall notice Ghost don't eat the box?
Like what's wrong with son?
All that good box and you ain't eating it?
Shoooot if that was me I'd be eating breakfast outta both Tasha and Angie. Platanos and Huevos Rancheros on Monday and Chicken and Waffles with Grits on Tuesday.
Got me ****** up.
I'd be eating them boxes, Ghost wilding
He prefers to eat this

omari-hardwick-hellobeautiful-crosspost-baw.jpg

nah eminem has grown on me. hated him season 1, but he's cool now. but he'll probs turn on ghost and right with kanan, so...

Hell yea. They was bustin down maps and all that.

Back
Top Bottom