POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Best part was Lobos saying he needed to be unreachable, undetectable, invisible so he could remain invincible.  

I think they hinted at it earlier this season that dude was gay. So it wasn't a surprise

i guess what i'm a little confused about is whose side 50s protege is on. Is he really on 50's side to help him take over, or does he really want out of the life? or maybe he's a double agent hedging his bets and plans to stab whoever wins in the back...

i guess what i'm a little confused about is whose side 50s protege is on. Is he really on 50's side to help him take over, or does he really want out of the life? or maybe he's a double agent hedging his bets and plans to stab whoever wins in the back...

That's the cliffhanger. He seems to be sincere about getting off the corner, but he also seems loyal to 50 and that side. I see him doing the double agent thing...essentially using Ghost's old playbook.

He's moving like prime Petyr Baelish out here.

-"Chaos isn't a pit, it's a ladder"-

I think they hinted at it earlier this season that dude was gay. So it wasn't a surprise
Yeah this is nothing new not sure why dudes acting surprised. Who was it that was saying things have to be said explicitly to people in here? They were spot on lol

We need an official "worst post of the year" thread for nominees.
Never had that Latina box huh bruh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Ghost made everybody look stupid last episode how he pulled the strings.

Interested to see how things play out for him, he basically has alienated every ally he had in the show, it has to catch up to him at some point right?

BTW Latina P will mess your life up trust me I know.... :rofl:

Last edited:
I think I missed this part, but who was the chick that tried to assassinate Lobos while he was getting that "Becky" or in this case that "Billy"?

Talking about hit woman ....

We all seemed to have forgotten about ol'girl that failed to kill Ghost. On her last dying breath she called ghost a dumb mofo and he never tried to find out who was hitting him. It's like that story died ...

I hope it gets brought up again, but this should of have been something Ghost should off have still be pursuing or be alert too ....

We all seemed to have forgotten about ol'girl that failed to kill Ghost. On her last dying breath she called ghost a dumb mofo and he never tried to find out who was hitting him. It's like that story died ...

I hope it gets brought up again, but this should of have been something Ghost should off have still be pursuing or be alert too ....

That's what really pointed him to Kanan... At least that's how they made it seem.

nah, he put 2 and 2 together. she said rolla didnt hire her, kanan told him rolla did. he knows kanan set him up. son is covering every angle right now.

he finna be lonely den a mug mug doh.

true story. this ***** Dwade hella cheeks out in these streets. son thirsty af for dem mocha milf yambs.

nah as bad as ya boy Shawn's acting for that wack *** character is

he type of dude to get a redemption moment before the seasons over

i see him picking uncle G over his pops, then getting his wig split for smashing his god mother. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom