POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I could see Tasha killing Shawn to protect Ghost

What if Lobos charges stick..

Angela off their back because they got who they wanted, Tommy was against going to Milan, but with Tommy locked up, maybe Ghost go to him anyway to get the faucet running

Like when Stringer let Prop Joes people run the towers while Avon was locked up.

If I was ghost I'd murk Angela, let Sean take Tasha, get out the game and move to Miami with Lala.

roll.gif

Ruiz aint built to be bitin the hand that feeds him. I'm still interested in seeing what happens w/ Stern and the club. Ghost probably work the angle to get Mrs. Stern to take it all and partner w/ Ghost or sell/give it all to him but allow her to remain the face.

Ghost knew Tommy was gon get knocked, just gotta see how it plays out w/ the charges though. Turtle workin off that drug debt, who knew that Tequila money could fund a legal education and a law firm :pimp:

Tasha also made Ghost's decision to make Tommy look like Ghost a lot easier after she ran to him w/ some wild scenario.

Shawn, Kannan, or both gon catch a slug by season's end. It's so pathetic how Shawn doesn't even realize that his own pops is manipulating him to no end, that revelation could also spur a change of heart in not tryna kill "Uncle G" but also spell the end once Ghost finds out he been smangin Tasha and we all know La La w/ them sweet sweet Honey Nut Cheerios gon drop that lil tid bit for some dough.

Angie doesn't look that good like someone said earlier she looks washed this season meh.

Wanted to see for myself... Googled her and ducked around and saw the title of the last episode. :smh:

Don't let that stress you out, my man.
That title can mean anything. I thought about 10 diff things that it can mean. Don't let that rain on ur parade

Sounds like the title of the last 2 episodes contain spoilers, so I don't even wanna know what those are until they premier. So please use spoiler tags if yall gonna discuss those titles.

Regarding the title of the last episode..cmon man. That would be too obvious

Definitely see Kanan getting in Tommy's ear & turning him against Ghost.

Kanan & now Tommy have both got busted & Ghost was..... ghost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom