POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

thats the lawyer talking 
roll.gif

It's funny ghost tried to have Angela get tommy out without any problems. Gave her a chance. Then comes back with the sketch :pimp:

"But what Kanan is asking you to do......

Is something no father....

(turns around)

Should ever ask of his son."

Thought about my little man and that **** hit me for real......

what evidence do they have against ghost again?? 

knox met him once at truth, but he's been investigating him behind the scenes this whole time?

like what are knox and angela planning to get to court and say to the judge that proves ghost is ghost?

and yet and still, how do they plan on getting ghost to testify against lobos when tommy just failed?

what evidence do they have against ghost again?? 

knox met him once at truth, but he's been investigating him behind the scenes this whole time?

like what are knox and angela planning to get to court and say to the judge that proves ghost is ghost?

and yet and still, how do they plan on getting ghost to testify against lobos when tommy just failed?
Cant really get him on anything he doesn't own the Club at the momeent right?

It's funny ghost tried to have Angela get tommy out without any problems. Gave her a chance. Then comes back with the sketch :pimp:

Peep game though
ghost SAID "there's consequences to our actions" right after Angie mentioned why Tommy got locked up, and right before Angie said she'll see what she can do about getting Tommy out. The consequence for her not getting Tommy out was a possible sanction on her end.

These writers are clever, man

And Ghost should've pulled that trigger his damn self :lol:

Shawn was a punk. As soon as the table turned and Ghost had the gun, Shawn gonna ***** out and say "I deserve it"

Moral of the story, don't mess with your boss's wife. Yall saw what happened to R.Kelly in the Down Low video. Ron had son in the middle of the desert looking like a runaway slave :lol:

last episode angela said she got the location of the meet from a ci right?

now this episode she said she had a vice squad following tommy?

I have a feeling Dre gonna switch sides real soon. Once he finds out Kanan iced his own flesh and blood, he's gonna slowly drift away on some "if he did that to his son, what would he do to me?" type **** :lol:

I'm bracing myself for a crazy ending man..it's going to be chaos in this thread :lol:

Dre is def a sleeper character man. A lot of people overlooking him. He's going to do something major next week..

The title for next week has me thinking though man..it can't be that obvious. Gotta be something mentally

One more thought..what if Kanaan tells Tasha ghost killed Shawn for finding out about those two..oh boy that can cause something big too

Last edited:
I'm bracing myself for a crazy ending man..it's going to be chaos in this thread :lol:

I know this is gonna sound bad but I hope it doesn't deop early :lol: I want everyone to watch it at the same time :lol:

What are we gonna do when the season ends?
I don't want this to end. Season 3 starts next summer? What am I gonna do with my life till then?

Shawn been wylin since episode 1

How you going to talk crazy to Kanan after not doing the job then add some Uncle G was right about you :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
THANK GOD SEAN got his head bust [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

50 and Triple H have this *uncanny* talent of letting their real feelings show when they're supposed to be "acting". :rofl:

This real life to Boo Boo :lol:

Oh yeah, you know Ghost about to shame Tasha so bad now that he knows. :lol: :pimp:

This real life to Boo Boo :lol:

Oh yeah, you know Ghost about to shame Tasha so bad now that he knows. :lol: :pimp:

That's what I been telling yall!!!
That's not Kanan!! That's Boo Boo from southside!!

And hell yea Ghost bout to **** Tasha up in the head. You peep in the previews shes like "it's just me and you now"...of course it is now that ol boy got his head bust open on the ground

Back
Top Bottom