POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 incredible episode

That boy Sean turned buns so quick when Ghost checked him

50 cold blooded man

The way Sean used his quick fingers to delete his history log last time  it wouldn't surprise me if he mad a call to Tasha as he died

Ghost becoming top 5 character material  

Last edited:
And hell yea Ghost bout to **** Tasha up in the head. You peep in the previews shes like "it's just me and you now"...of course it is now that ol boy got his head bust open on the ground

I see it now:

"I told you Kanan was on to us, and what did you do??? You know Shawn wasn't built for this life, and now's he's dead..........and it's your fault."

*Leaves apartment*

After getting shot this past week...I felt all that "*****ness" Shawn felt.

"you dont deserve to be my son" was cold.

The show is a solid 7. 

Comparing it to BB/Wire is a stretch.

50 really gotta work on his acting.

Ghost is always two steps ahead. He's about to play everyone, except Tommy because he's been loyal through thick and thin. IF the feds keep sniffing, Ghost got one coming for them. I think he's going to have his ducks in a row to link Stern as Ghost. Stern owns the club, which is allegedly a dirty business with Tommy and sending money into an offshore account.

Wow, another great episode.

- Still can't help but imagine it's Turtle in a suit in the show 
laugh.gif

- Tommy's face in court 
laugh.gif

- Ghost yelling GO at Shawn shows his frustration. Not sure how they'll continue the story, but I hope he doesn't take the L

- Don't understand the complaints about 50's acting. The last scene was good

- Angela just mad that she took the L as Ghost said. Ghost was looking extra soft in that final argument with Angela.

- If this show goes down the route of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned and has her win,
mean.gif

Last edited:
What an episode :wow:

The Ghost and Shawn scene :smokin

View media item 1664687

One thing that's been bugging me since episode 8, is that Ghost told Tommy that Lobos didn't want the money during their meeting at the Carlton. Then when they arrived at the hotel Ghost rolled in a large red suitcase and Tommy carried in a large duffel bag. It was never mentioned in that episode what, if anything was in the bags and neither bag was brought out of the hotel when Lobos and Tommy were arrested.

Fast forward to tonight's episode, Angela reveals that Tommy was captured with a large amount of cash and Lobos was in possession of numerous unlicensed firearms. Its my own personal theory that the weapons were planted in the hotel by Ghost and will trace back to Ruiz. Ghost was never cool with Ruiz's plan to move weapons or his request for more power, especially after he went behind Ghost's back trying to cut a deal with Lobos.

Season finale already :smh:

Great episode. Shaun got bodied multiple times.

Omari wife look like a transexual btw.

Last edited:
Shawn wasn't built for that life, Kanan :smh: 2 shots into his kin out of the gun, n be a father, you're killin your son. :lol: My next question is how does Dre react to this? If a dude willin to murk his on seed, what do you think he'll do to you? Next season is gonna be w/ everybody comin for Ghost tryna take the crown w/ his head still attached.

Ghost is always two steps ahead. He's about to play everyone, except Tommy because he's been loyal through thick and thin. IF the feds keep sniffing, Ghost got one coming for them. I think he's going to have his ducks in a row to link Stern as Ghost. Stern owns the club, which is allegedly a dirty business with Tommy and sending money into an offshore account.

What an episode :wow:

The Ghost and Shawn scene :smokin

View media item 1664687

One thing that's been bugging me since episode 8, is that Ghost told Tommy that Lobos didn't want the money during their meeting at the Carlton. Then when they arrived at the hotel Ghost rolled in a large red suitcase and Tommy carried in a large duffel bag. It was never mentioned in that episode what, if anything was in the bags and neither bag was brought out of the hotel when Lobos and Tommy were arrested.

Fast forward to tonight's episode, Angela reveals that Tommy was captured with a large amount of cash and Lobos was in possession of numerous unlicensed firearms. Its my own personal theory that the weapons were planted in the hotel by Ghost and will trace back to Ruiz. Ghost was never cool with Ruiz's plan to move weapons or his request for more power, especially after he went behind Ghost's back trying to cut a deal with Lobos.

I think your on to something

What was the deal with the office at truth being raided?

We don't know yet, but my guess would be its part of an elaborate plan from Ghost to set up Stern

I think like dude above said, he might be setting Stern up to take that fall as Ghost. It is his club and he knows he is skimming money off he top. Remember when he was talking to Cantos he asked about the financials and those boxes up top? He probably took them but had to have the place trashed so he would think that some kids or punks did it and not him. Then he going to try and tie him flying around hiding money as that being the drug money.

That is a good point about Ruiz as well. Especially since he probably knows that Ruiz has been shady and weird ever since trying to meet Lobos on his own. Wouldn't surprise me if the Russian dude is with Ghost and just playing them this whole time too.

Wow at the theory of Ghost setting Stern up to be "Ghost"..stern has been put on the back burner for the past few weeks. That would be a sick way of inviting him back to the storyline

Back
Top Bottom