POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Am I the only one who feels like kanan doesn't have a plan lol. He is so focused on killing ghost that he hasn't figured out how he will connect with Lobos. He keeps evading everyone asking that

What are we gonna do when the season ends?
I don't want this to end. Season 3 starts next summer? What am I gonna do with my life till then?
LMAO I found something for you. Have fun with season 2 of this.

If Kanan was real, he would leave Shawn body at Tasha's door with a note on it saying something like "I know what you did last summer".

- excellent episode tonight, i replayed that "fck nxgga" part back about 9x, lol.

- i find it amazing how angela can constantly play this "angel" when she's from the same hood they all are from & she may not be dealing drugs, but she uses the same illegal tactics to get her way, she trusted a child molester & continued to let him be with a 14 year old girl, she then used the same underaged girl to get the sketch, she didn't tell holly the warrant was off the table when she found out, she constantly gains the "upper hand" illegally, those files from knox, the phone tracing..she is no different than them, but turns her nose up at what they do, smh.

- from the time kanan gave shawn that gun, i swore shawn was gon' kill his pops, i even thought he was about to when he went back to visit him in that final scene, but when he gave it back, i knew what time it was. during 50 cent & rotimi's [dre] breakfast club interview he gave a little bit of a backstory of kanan & shawn's relationship, he explained that kanan sets his life up that he has no connections to anything that he can't just walk away from, because of the street life, so when shawn was born, he wasn't wanted in the first place.

- i was dying laughing when dre told shawn the silencer goes in the front of the gun, but i'm still iffy & don't know whose side dre is on, about 60% of me thinks he's secretly on ghost's side, 40% on kanan's, he's most def a wildcard in the show.

the writers of the show are amazing, they always give you just enough to THINK you have it figured out, & then twist it at the end, in that sense it kind of reminds me of breaking bad, without the depth & intricacy.

Am I the only one who feels like kanan doesn't have a plan lol. He is so focused on killing ghost that he hasn't figured out how he will connect with Lobos. He keeps evading everyone asking that

His plan wasn't gonna work regardless. Lobos is great at reading people he wouldn't trust Kanan especially after killing Ghost or the "he lost control" story.

He already rejected Ruiz and wants Tommy out of the picture no way he's gonna trust a random dude and some other disloyal drug dealers :lol:

I wanna see how Ghost handles Ruiz, The Serbs, Haitians etc :nerd:

one more meet up to get them all locked up 
laugh.gif

edit: even throw stern in there like yall were saying 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
After the scene where Dre tells Ghost that he wants out, and gives him a subtle heads up about who Kanan has on the inside when he stares at Shawn in the truck, I believe he was sincere and really has plans of his own. His jealousy for Shawn's "good life" was so thick you can cut it with a knife, and he made sure that Shawn knew it. Ghost is always two steps ahead, I see Ghost maybe using Tommy's blind loyalty ("Ghost set me up") to smoke out Kanan by explaining to Tommy he killed his own son so how can he be trusted? Judging from the previews, there's an altercation between Kanan and Dre.

Last edited:
Did anyone notice Kanaan had the gun when Shawn first walked in? He didn't use the joint with the silencer. Shawn was basically asking for it talking all that **** to his pappy. Then he was shocked when that first shot touched him.

Y'all got me thinking was he able to dial out before the phone was knocked his hand. I need to go back and see what was on the screen.

It didnt seemed by looking at the screen, but what's the purpose of the phone???

As previously seen, **** ***** was slick with the fingers .. dude was able to erase an entire call history without looking, so making a call probably was a snap. lol

Phone was on the home screen so i would be seriously surprised if he was able to find a contact and dial out all within a second.

Extremely proud of my dude Kanan he came through. One step closer to running new york.

angela bout to play knox even more to keep ghost safe.
Nah, she's scorned for real. They probably won't be together for most of season three. New love interests are gonna be introduced most likely. Like the Latino head of the operation maybe. Angela is not walking away from this without becoming twice as devious. Ghost said it, they're just alike.

This show low key on some fairytale **** for the thugs, the way Ghost just miraculously get out of situations. :lol: Need to change his name to Lucky Lefty or some ****. The detour, the disarming of Sean etc...

Show gonna go the novela route, Angie gonna tell Ghost she pregnant and they gonna end up running **** together. Ghost gonna put two in Knox head, as he tells him, "you ain't get ya ***** back yet?"

Tasha and Lala gonna start ****'n

I remember the end of last season everyone or shall I say the majority of yall was hoping 50 wasn't playing a major role in the series saying he will ruin it. Bunch of yall flipped on em that Shawn steez from Uncle G to Kannan.

Last edited:
I thought she was setting up Greg to kill him when he said she was working with Ghost.  

Back
Top Bottom