POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Knew what Ghost did once I saw the number the dude in jail was the same that Angela called in her office

Great episode

Season 3 will be great

Last edited:
I think the pacing of the finale is what made it not live up to the calibur of the previous episodes this season. So much happened so fast, we didnt get to properly digest the emotion of each major event as it occurred. They should have made this 1.5 or 2 hrs at a slower and it would have been great. I still enjoyed it tho.

That 50 rant when he was suffocating Ghost :nthat:

Last edited:
Talk about. Honestly dudes should know to avoid social media/this thread if they care so much.

Love seeing ghost show why he has his name.

That dude stays playing chess at the highest level. I really thought the Jimenez bros were clipping dudes. Also killa how he still protected Angie.

****** up not putting two to three in K head. How the **** he get out of there?

watched the finale cause i wasnt gonna be around tonight but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan 
pimp.gif

You already got yourself a new *****?

Great great episode

Did Lobos character study Heath Ledger's joker?

Last edited:
For cats that haven't seen it, just stay out the thread. A lot of people have seen it already and want to discuss it. It trended on Twitter at 2 AM so come on. If you home, watch it ondemand.

I was a little surprised they pulled pistols on each other. Now what is dres role going forward?

And how the hell did kanan get outta there???

I need to know

Naw we'll save the discussion for those that can't see it til tonight. That's what's been done so we respect in that...season 2 so good that I'm already having doubts season 3 can't surpass it. Prove me wrong writers!

I was a little surprised they pulled pistols on each other. Now what is dres role going forward?

And how the hell did kanan get outta there???

I need to know

He used the piece of glass he was stabbed with to pry open the door. 50 want to be all in the video *** :smh:

Back
Top Bottom