POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It's just funny coming in the thread or online in general when you know the episode drops early and people will watch....

Don't understand the logic...it's not like it's a surprise anymore that people have the access to watch it early.

But hey what do I know

The ending how this *****. Man smh

That took a lot away from the episode. Now Season 3 is going to be cluttered with foes for James. They have to have 12 episodes to deal with everyone.

People in the thread said they hoped he wouldn't involve himself too much and he's doing just that.

Where did this ***** Rotimi bury Shawn at? Isle 3 at Walmart? It def wasnt where nobody can find his ***.

That didn't make sense to me either.

I thought he was for sure chopped up somewhere buried.

Who was that in the cut watching Ghost and Tommy talk though?

Few questions...

How did Ghost get into Angie's apartment after she put the chain on the door?

Does Tasha think Ghost or K is responsible for Shawn's death?

How does Lobos know it was Ghost who tried to have him killed?

:smh: at 2 botched stabbings. Didn't even look like K's wounds were that deep to begin with...

You already got yourself a new *****?

Great great episode

Did Lobos character study Heath Ledger's joker?

I knew there was a reason we're best friends. I said the same thing when dude was talking on the phone in the bed. My man for catching that :smokin

Few questions...

How did Ghost get into Angie's apartment after she put the chain on the door?

Does Tasha think Ghost or K is responsible for Shawn's death?

How does Lobos know it was Ghost who tried to have him killed?

:smh: at 2 botched stabbings. Didn't even look like K's wounds were that deep to begin with...

She thinks Ghost is. That's why she called Tommy. He never told her that Sean saw Kanan after he told him to go.

He might aswell have unlocked superpowers after his near death experience

Killing 50 is not easy in real life or in film. He act like dying is against his religion on something.

He on his Michael Myers ****.

Dude got his head cut off and still kept comin back :lol:

9.5/10 finale -.5 bc of that Jason Voorhees ending. With that being said cant wait til Season 3.

lmaoooooooo yall are funny as hell. And so accurate hahahaha. Jason and Michael reference :smokin

I knew there was a reason we're best friends. I said the same thing when dude was talking on the phone in the bed. My man for catching that :smokin

filepicker%2FlwJ01F4HSoiw7lqxen5a_denzel.gif

Also, why was Tasha dudes emergency contact? No Kanaan, not the mom but Tasha? :smh:

It's crazy how many of these characters fell victim to the P.

Ghost, Tommy, Greg, Shawn, old boy that got stabbed up by Tommy, etc.

I had some good P in my life.....but these dudes damn near dyin for the P :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom