POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I don't be comparing mens bodies, my G
laugh.gif
U just stick to analyzing 1 specifically?

Is it just me or are the scumiest characters on this show the women? Angela, Tasha and Holly are legit terrible people. One is a crooked prosecutor that discredited her colleague and former lover over nothing. Dude's career is on the brink based on her moves. Scumbag Tasha basically loves the drug game so much she'd rather risk going to jail over going legit. Scumbag Tasha strings a young kid along to get back at Ghost only to feign appreciation for him after he got killed. Last, but not least is the real MVP of scum and that is none other than Klepto Holly. The fact she was wiling to snitch speaks volumes of what kind of character she has.

Is it just me or are the scumiest characters on this show the women? Angela, Tasha and Holly are legit terrible people. One is a crooked prosecutor that discredited her colleague and former lover over nothing. Dude's career is on the brink based on her moves. Scumbag Tasha basically loves the drug game so much she'd rather risk going to jail over going legit. Scumbag Tasha strings a young kid along to get back at Ghost only to feign appreciation for him after he got killed. Last, but not least is the real MVP of scum and that is none other than Klepto Holly. The fact she was wiling to snitch speaks volumes of what kind of character she has.

Ghost set Kanan, Tommy, Lobos and Angela up...

Kanan killed his own son

Can't remember all the stuff Stern did.

Tommy is still with her despite her willingness to snitch and basically picked her over Ghost long before the Lobos call... what does that say about him?

But yeah the women are the scummiest :lol:

Tommy is in love with the drug game...Tasha is in love with the money/lifestyle and is too stupid/short sighted to see she can live well doing other stuff. It's not like Ghost is trying to downgrade lifestyles either....dude had a driver and a separate apartment :lol:

They probably would have been locked up awhile ago but about but Tommy/Tasha should have been together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom