POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Is it just me or are the scumiest characters on this show the women? Angela, Tasha and Holly are legit terrible people. One is a crooked prosecutor that discredited her colleague and former lover over nothing. Dude's career is on the brink based on her moves. Scumbag Tasha basically loves the drug game so much she'd rather risk going to jail over going legit. Scumbag Tasha strings a young kid along to get back at Ghost only to feign appreciation for him after he got killed. Last, but not least is the real MVP of scum and that is none other than Klepto Holly. The fact she was wiling to snitch speaks volumes of what kind of character she has.

Ghost set Kanan, Tommy, Lobos and Angela up...

Kanan killed his own son

Can't remember all the stuff Stern did.

Tommy is still with her despite her willingness to snitch and basically picked her over Ghost long before the Lobos call... what does that say about him?

But yeah the women are the scummiest :lol:

Word a crooked lawyer and infidelity is way worst than a serial killer :rofl:

Is it just me or are the scumiest characters on this show the women? Angela, Tasha and Holly are legit terrible people. One is a crooked prosecutor that discredited her colleague and former lover over nothing. Dude's career is on the brink based on her moves. Scumbag Tasha basically loves the drug game so much she'd rather risk going to jail over going legit. Scumbag Tasha strings a young kid along to get back at Ghost only to feign appreciation for him after he got killed. Last, but not least is the real MVP of scum and that is none other than Klepto Holly. The fact she was wiling to snitch speaks volumes of what kind of character she has.

Absolutely. They seem to represent the worst kinds of women in they're own ways. My girl hates Angie because she's a "home wrecker" :rofl:

Last edited:
Are we supposed to assume that Tasha and Shawn developed some unbreakable bond off camera? I'm not buying how devastated Tasha was at the morgue. It's like she did a complete

she wasn't even devastated, Lala was the one crying :lol:

If she did feel some type of way, I wouldn't even think it was because they had some bond, but because she felt like she was responsible for it.

She swear Ghost did it.

What i don't get was why they would call Tasha to id the body. That's supposed to be a close relative like a parent or spouse. No one legit knew about Tasha and Sean. Why didn't they call his mom or dad or ghost as his uncle...

When I first watched the ep, didn't catch that Ghost got his club PLUS 2 more out of the Stern divorce deal.

What i don't get was why they would call Tasha to id the body. That's supposed to be a close relative like a parent or spouse. No one legit knew about Tasha and Sean. Why didn't they call his mom or dad or ghost as his uncle...

I been asking that from jump, it makes no sense

The only way it makes sense is if Sean had his phone on him and the authorities started calling numbers to find someone that knew who he was.

That's what my dad said. But remember kanan tossed his phone and dre supposedly got rid of the body

The only way it makes sense is if Sean had his phone on him and the authorities started calling numbers to find someone that knew who he was.

I mean the last text he sent was to Tasha saying "I'm on my way" or something along those lines

That's what my dad said. But remember kanan tossed his phone and dre supposedly got rid of the body

I agree 100%. Unless Sean had some other identifying information on him that linked him to Tasha as his employer or lover (very unlikely without a cell phone) that scene made no sense. One other theory I have is that Tasha was pretty concerned about Sean after he didn't call her and maybe she or Sean's mom filed a missing persons report with the police.

Last edited:
I'm sure his phone had plenty of missed calls from his mom who was worried about him not coming home that night. Writers got lazy at that part with Sean's dead body.

Tommy out here like Beans. Hov (Ghost) keeps tryna toss you the lifeline, but you wanna stay on that street ****. We off that.

'I tried to teach ****** how to be kings
And all they ever wanted to be was soldiers

So the love is gone 'til blood is drawn
So we no longer wear the same uniform
**** you squares, the circle got smaller
The castle got bigger, the walls got taller
And truth be told after all that said
****** still got love for you'

When I first watched the ep, didn't catch that Ghost got his club PLUS 2 more out of the Stern divorce deal.
They shoulda made this a bigger moment, and let it marinate.
Add extra 30 mins and slowed the pace down for more effect.

Stern been jerking dude around the whole season and kept dangling the club in front
of dude face, only to pull it away (no ayo)

Last edited:
Even without a phone, they could have ran his phone records. Does seem like they would have called his Mom first though.

So...1...Sean aint gotta lock on his phone...2...he got tasha in joint as mrs. st. patrick? since that's how she answer the phone..'What??? Ye-yes, this is Mrs. St. Patrick'

dre probably on some triple agent steeze. that independent party ross perot type ****. he prolly hid the body in the dumpster outside truth and then called an anonymous tip.

Dre has to assume kanan is dead tho right? Then maybe he'd use the body to clip ghost and be that dude.

its hard to predict the show when ghost doesnt have a viable opponent. He's literally smarter than the state of new york. like, they're all just hamster on wheels and when he feels like it, he opens their cage and gives them a pellet. Son is colossal

I think Dre called in the body. Whether it was in a Truth dumpster or close to his apartment doesn't matter, something was left to link the body to Ghost though.

DNA from the altercation prior to Kanan killing him?....

what DNA would be left from a jab with a butt of the gun?

That scene just makes entirely no sense, unless the feds traced his call history or something and saw that tasha was his last outgoing

With Angie around, Ghost aint gon do any time even if Kanan set him up to take the fall for killing Sean. Only solution I would think of is that when Dre planted the body, he left his phone w/ him which would have them call Tasha. I felt like that scene was misplaced in the episode but hopefully it was put there for a reason.

Holly will be the reason Tommy either gets killed or locked up.

Back
Top Bottom