POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

i heard we supposed to get 10 inches tonite 
pimp.gif

That's like saying

"The Sopranos is about cops tryna get a mafia boss"

"Breaking Bad is about cops tryna get meth dealers"

That's the main focus but It's way more going on than that. :lol:

Every season of the above was different in terms of an antagonist and spread out through the whole series.

Different dynamics and storylines every season.

That's the only storyline we've had?

OK :lol:
What other storyline has there been?

Ghost losing his club happened, Ghost leaving his wife happened, those weren't storylines, just things surrounding the storyline.

Angela's team trying to bring down Ghost/Lobos, has been the story line.

If somebody who doesn't watch the show asks you what it's about, what are you going to say? :rofl:

Exactly, "Angela's team trying to take down Ghost/Lobos"

That's like saying

I guess

That's like saying

Every season of the above was different in terms of an antagonist and spread out through the whole series.

Different dynamics and storylines every season.

And Power has had different storylines too.

so that was really 50s meat? i figured it was a dildo. Starz don't typically show dongs do they? that's an hbo type line step.

so that was really 50s meat? i figured it was a dildo. Starz don't typically show dongs do they? that's an hbo type line step.

Ive heard that that was his real meat
Apprantly, you can show soft meat on premium channels. You just can't show an erect meat. If I remember correctly, in season 2 or 3 of the Wire (the docks season), there was a scene where one of the white cats pulled his meat out in a bar. Cameras showed a clear view of it. However, the meat wasn't erect. It was still flaccid, so they let it fly. I believe that's the same situation with that scene in power

Apprantly, you can show soft meat on premium channels. You just can't show an erect meat. If I remember correctly, in season 2 or 3 of the Wire (the docks season), there was a scene where one of the white cats pulled his meat out in a bar. Cameras showed a clear view of it. However, the meat wasn't erect. It was still flaccid, so they let it fly. I believe that's the same situation with that scene in power

Yup...

erect = automatic XXX rating
flaccid = mature/R/16 etc

I'm surprised 50 hasn't brought Annalynn Mccord into Power, he casted her in 1 of his movies to do a sex scene with her

I think there's another scene in The Wire where the mayoror whatever the hell he was showed his meat while he was getting dome from some chick in his office. 

Back to Power, is it me or does it seem like they're showing less of Ghosts daughter? Maybe she ends up getting harmed in some way. 

I think there's another scene in The Wire where the mayoror whatever the hell he was showed his meat while he was getting dome from some chick in his office. 

Back to Power, is it me or does it seem like they're showing less of Ghosts daughter? Maybe she ends up getting harmed in some way. 
They saw the ether & comparisons she was taking in this thread and decided not to show her anymore 
roll.gif

They heard y'all saying she looked like Clay Davis and cut her lines :smh:

Back
Top Bottom