POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dudes been known about the horrible acting since episode one and 3rd season in and still complaining about the same damn thing ....

SMH!!!!!

Dudes been known about the horrible acting since episode one and 3rd season in and still complaining about the same damn thing ....

SMH!!!!!

I'm in the minority...acting is ok. Tommys character appears bad cause he's hooped up on coke all day.

I'm in the minority...acting is ok. Tommys character appears bad cause he's hooped up on coke all day.
What I'm saying is .. The acting been the same since episode one .. Why are some people still complaining?

Also whats good with the no stories? I have been following a few stories ...

they killed marlo off last season right? 
nerd.gif

What I'm saying is .. The acting been the same since episode one .. Why are some people still complaining?

Also whats good with the no stories? I have been following a few stories ...
I just don't feel the writing is as acclaimed as most people portray it to be.

Ghost has a love triangle with damned near every person on the show.

The only thing that's bothering right now is ...

The security detail dude wanted to tell ghost something very important and Ghost said later but never got back to it. Then Dude being the slick dude he is, he thinks he lost the security dude but yet they are there witnessing Ghost killing a bunch of dudes. And finally Ghost tell them to lay off but they still trailing him? Dudes talk about this **** not having multiple stories but this is a story within ...

The only thing that's bothering right now is ...

The security detail dude wanted to tell ghost something very important and Ghost said later but never got back to it. Then Dude being the slick dude he is, he thinks he lost the security dude but yet they are there witnessing Ghost killing a bunch of dudes. And finally Ghost tell them to lay off but they still trailing him? Dudes talk about this **** not having multiple stories but this is a story within ...

Someone said before there could be a connection with him and the Russians ghost killed off

Maybe .. Still mAkes no sense to keep him alive ... However them boys didn't know ghost ... That's why he's ghost ... Only the head peeps knew/know him

Man the acting has not been the same since episode 1 of Season 1.

It is as bad as ever right now.

People talk about how bad of an actor Tommy is but, in Season 1 and 2 he turned in better than average performances with out a doubt.

Everybody looks super bad right now, because......it doesn't matter, acting hasn't always been bad or like this, though.

Just for the record that boy ghost got some will power.
Cuz that Tasha was looking scrumdidilyumcious, I don't know how he ain't try to take that. Forget that Angela I would have smashed that chocolatey wonka bar at the hotel.
Oh by the way them security dudes, they about that life. For once in the time since I have been seeing the show I would not have wanted to be ghost.

I mean those are the lead characters... Maybe break it down for me. Because in most shows I've seen the leads are involved in most.

This show is just ridiculous at this point :rofl:

These past 2 episodes have been season finale levels of drama.

Back
Top Bottom