POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

The ending scene hurt my soul bruh. I've had to have that conversation a few times (not because of murder or drugs but you get what I'm saying 
laugh.gif
).

Sometimes you just gotta do the right thing.

Y'all forgetting Ghost the same one that left Kanaan for dead and you see how that worked out. I don't get why they depend on body shots anyway. If I'm taking you out, it's nothing but headshots like John Wick.

I'm not surprised by anything at this point. I still may have to watch it again at regular people time.

Y'all forgetting Ghost the same one that left Kanaan for dead and you see how that worked out. I don't get why they depend on body shots anyway. If I'm taking you out, it's nothing but headshots like John Wick.

I'm not surprised by anything at this point. I still may have to watch it again at regular people time.
double tap to the chest, 1 to the head. Word to Vincent.

Was anybody else wondering how exactly were Tommy and Ghost going to find their car at night after chasing Lobos for God knows how long?

You could see blood on his chest btw

And I didn't like this episode at all

It wasn't well written and had a lot of holes and flaws.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128530[/emoji] all over the place
Hopefully next week will be better

Watching Ghost and Tommy chase Lobos reminded me of the Sopranos episode where Paulie and Christopher chase that Russian guy and get lost in the woods. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Watching Ghost and Tommy chase Lobos reminded me of the Sopranos episode where Paulie and Christopher chase that Russian guy and get lost in the woods. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
And they almost froze to death :rofl:

You already got a side chick for your side chick? :lol:

Finally gotta admit, Ghost ain't smart at. all. He manages to outthink the opposition sometime, but he's oblivious to a lot of ****.

My man stay getting rid of one problem only to get another the next day. Streets like **** Jamie, you gone be Ghost forever. :lol: Ghost can't end the season unscathed, he took some lil Ls along the way, it's time for a major one.

Just like that episode from last season everybody caught head shots except the mfs who the mfs who really needed em. :lol: Lobos gonna pop up sipping daiquiris in the season finale.

Surprised Courtney didn't write a Ghost and Angie goodbye sex scene. Just means when they get back together, they prolly gonna be ******* for 39 mins out the episode.

I swear everyone on this show is Jason Vohrees.

If Lobos is still alive after that I quit. Wait nm dude survived multiple stab wounds last season and made it out alive. So I wouldn't even be surprised if he's alive.

That whole scene was just amateurish and sloppy, how u let a dude in cuffs just run off like that while yall had guns and he ran off like 10 yards. No way Lobos out runs Ghost, ghost damn near runs everyday, bet his cardio is top notch.

Same with Knox, thought dude was dead but he somehow walked back to the station fine.

Lobos is still alive. Him and Milan gonna work together to get Ghost.

Tommy wants Ghost to kill Angela, because Tommy killed his girl. Ghost is gonna kill Angie and he'll be all alone with Tommy. They're gonna move in together and get a dog, Bella JR.

I know Angie the side piece but man i felt for her. Put females in the same position as angie few times, sucks but you gotta do what's best for you

I know Angie the side piece but man i felt for her. Put females in the same position as angie few times, sucks but you gotta do what's best for you

Man she should of known what she was getting into. Aint no remorse for getting it in with a married man :lol:. He did it for her safety right now though

Goooot damn this episode was fire. Too much fire. :pimp:

The Lobos break scene :wow: felt like Heat

Tasha saying "Don't this b**** got a job" :lol:

The breakup scene was rough. Angela gon be bumping Mary J for a few days.

If you think about it Ghost has only had maybe like 3 times in this show where he's truly looked "smart." I'm beggining to feel like this whole "Ghost" persona has been a mirage.

He just seems to always be out of the loop, constantly make bad decisions, be overly influenced by women, be a HORRIBLE father, overrated club owner, and constant L taker.

I mean, I'm rooting for by guy but... Is he ever going to get W's? Real ones... Not short lived W's followed up with massive L's.

He's still doing street ****. Ain't no undefeated street _'s. That's not realistic. Considering he's made it this far as a drug dealer he's smart as hell. Even in the movies, drug dealers end up dead or in jail before they even get the chance to go legal.

Back
Top Bottom