POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

mto picked it up 
roll.gif

http://mtonews.com/power-actress-naturi-naughton-pretty-yall-seen-sister-shes-beyonce-level-beauty/

She stacked but that's about it. They went a lil OD with the Beyonce level beauty [emoji]128580[/emoji]

It said the season 3 finale is tomorrow I thought it was two more episodes

They're all idiots :lol:

I swear after watching this ninth episode, I couldn't care less if everyone gets popped. Somebody was saying in here that this is a show full of unlikeable characters and I gotta agree. Up and down the board all untrustworthy double crossing selfish *************.

I actually still doubt Tommy goes after Ghost though, I think he's still plotting on Milan. I think he'll probably pull it off too.

But regardless this whole kill Milan thing, dude said he got a whole network behind him. This guy Ghost keeps talking like all they gotta do is get rid of him and they're in the clear, like he didn't learn from the reprocussions of his last couple of plots failing :smh:. I'll hold final judgement until after the finale but these storylines and characters man :smh:

Trying to think of a character that I like.

Tommy is probably it. His lingo is super goofy but, he's ok with me.

The rest of them are train wrecks. Lala was pretty down and straight but she's gone.
Welp, on to the ep. Time to see the Genius Courtney at work.

:rofl:

"Agent ******* was it?, that must make you Agent **** Head right?"

^^^clever stuff right there man :rollseyes

I'm going to count the # of times Jamie adjusts his suit/tie to appear proper and well on top of things all boss like

Last edited:
I kind of got lost on how Greg followed Mike to that apartment 181.

Like what would put him on Mike, all of a sudden? Convenient

That was just an accident and random sighting. Greg was going to that bodega likely to show the clerk pictures of Angela to see if she's ever been there.

The bodega is where the burner phone was originall purchased. It just so happened to be Hugo's local bodega. Knox is pulling up and by sheer luck Sandoval is coming out of the apartment.

Only smart person right now Kaan. Respect for dudes that are in the cuts and hallways plotting for their time.

Ghost back in them guts 
pimp.gif

Tasha this whole episode  
pimp.gif

Last edited:
:lol: yeah Tommy might be the only slightly likeable character .

How Greg keeps being the luckiest obsessed idiot stalker in the world I'll never know. "We can get you Lobos" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you Milan" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you the head of all of this ****, make you a goddamned hero for life" nah I want ghost, he took my ***** and I loooooooooved her *sobs.

This episode was a good plot building episode.

Kanaan is hilarious the way he dismissed Dre :lol:

Tariq is a bozo.

That sex scene could've been better. You're first time smashing shorty in a whole year and you put it down that weak? You gotta give her the back shots, my G. Put that pipe down. Son must've ain't had his kale juice that morning. That's the only explanation, cus that sex scene was dry. Son should've had that **** bouncing wild crazy. Cmon Ghost.

:lol: at Sandoval looking like the OD fed while he was in the apartment. Son had the turtle neck, with the jacket and the baseball cap. Like cmon fam, sexy yourself up.

Tariq got his street cred back after the Jimmy Jazz scene :lol:

Tariq is soft :lol: he left his shoes so at the end of the day, he didn't really come up. He should've asked Kanan for his piece and robbed the **** at gunpoint and catch a body on the exit.

:lol: yeah Tommy might be the only slightly likeable character .

How Greg keeps being the luckiest obsessed idiot stalker in the world I'll never know. "We can get you Lobos" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you Milan" nah, I want ghost. "We can get you the head of all of this ****, make you a goddamned hero for life" nah I want ghost, he took my ***** and I loooooooooved her *sobs.

Greg is a **** head. Tommy should've put a round in his head when he had the chance

Back
Top Bottom