POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

Dre aint got the brains to manipulate someone like that.

:lol:

He's the best foot soldier ever. His face lit up with joy when he was helping Tommy dispose of Ruiz. That was the happiest he looked since he stabbed Red Sneakers Bae

"Had a spark when you started, but now your just garbage"

This season started out good now it's getting meh still very watchable

Tasha....she gotta go. They can bring her sister in.

She going off running her mouth to Tommy that can backfire for ghost big time

They just need to get Jamie back on his feet and give him his Power back.

This bottom batch Jamie sucks, where is the Ghost we all knew and loved?

Just a fresh angle is all. Tired of Lobos stuff and Angie's team and Sandoval and Greg.

Put Jamie back in the game and put Tommy back on his team and let them go at the Rissians without the Feds chasing them while the Club flourishes.

Last edited:
What ghost did to setup the other club and ruin kantos was a smart move.

Tommy really pissing me off and when is Knox getting killed sick of seeing his face.

Knox is the man

You sleep

He's the McNulty of NYC

:pimp:

This logic is dumb.

It's not.

Dudes come in here complaining sound worse than a chick tripping over her bum boyfriend.

Just change the channel. This ain't a democracy.

They're all idiots
laugh.gif

I swear after watching this ninth episode, I couldn't care less if everyone gets popped. Somebody was saying in here that this is a show full of unlikeable characters and I gotta agree. Up and down the board all untrustworthy double crossing selfish *************.
That was me. 
laugh.gif

They just need to get Jamie back on his feet and give him his Power back.

This bottom batch Jamie sucks, where is the Ghost we all knew and loved?

Just a fresh angle is all. Tired of Lobos stuff and Angie's team and Sandoval and Greg.

Put Jamie back in the game and put Tommy back on his team and let them go at the Rissians without the Feds chasing them while the Club flourishes.
This. They started him wanting to get out the game too early, establishing that in season 1. I was all for Ghost in S1, especially in the finale when he phones Lobos telling him he was trying to be the biggest damn drug dealer in NYC. Dope moment. Now I wouldn't care if he died, and new swag having Tommy takes charge.

Last edited:
Didn't want to come in here without giving this season a good watch but where are all the "do you even TV" guys at?

This season is trash

Some of you boys were really hurt by that :lol:

You obviously don't even know what it was in reference to either because it still applies.

Didn't want to come in here without giving this season a good watch but where are all the "do you even TV" guys at?

This season is trash
That crowd had to fall back.

I'm in this thread every week. You're trying too hard :lol:

Last edited:
Tariq has to be the most spoiled, stupid, getting no bunz kid in his school. How your pops ghost who's slinging the pipe to anyone he wants really and you rather chill with a dirty dude who tells you to be cool you gotta steal some weak *** jordans.

Last edited:
Yea this season has been sloppy as hell...

The only funny thing about this season to me is Ghost not knowing that Kanan is still alive & well

He finna b sick when he finds out :lol:

Knox is the man

You sleep

He's the McNulty of NYC

:pimp:
It's not.

Dudes come in here complaining sound worse than a chick tripping over her bum boyfriend.

Just change the channel. This ain't a democracy.

Dumb logic. Dumb logic. Dumb logic.

That's like telling wire fans in season 2 to stop watching. I thought season 2 was dope but what kind of person tells someone to stop watching because they disagree with their point of view.

You obviously don't even know what it was in reference to either because it still applies.

You gotta give it up Phil. Please. I held my fingers all season. Everyone who criticized was right. This season has been buns. Especially when it was suppose to be its last. I think they got the green light for more seasons and just threw together whatever this is to prolong the story line.

You guys said that DC cousin would come into play and they're out pretty much by Kanan saying he's falling back till Milan is out the picture. If they topple Milan in one episode then y'all can have the show cause that's just some fantasy, lifetime movie TV SHOW writing.

You gotta give it up Phil. Please. I held my fingers all season. Everyone who criticized was right. This season has been buns. Especially when it was suppose to be its last. I think they got the green light for more seasons and just threw together whatever this is to prolong the story line.

You guys said that DC cousin would come into play and they're out pretty much by Kanan saying he's falling back till Milan is out the picture. If they topple Milan in one episode then y'all can have the show cause that's just some fantasy, lifetime movie TV SHOW writing.

What do I need to "give up"? You didn't understand the comment obviously. And you're still stuck on it for some reason.

Dudes go from "that episode was wack" to "that episode was dope" week to week.

How was this supposed to be it's last? You don't know that until you're either cancelled or you decide to call it quits.

Who is DC cousin? Jukebox? Because if so, you're wrong and this is exactly my point. Y'all trying to see the future and get it wrong all the time. So I'ma let it play out the way it play out.

But your last line is dead on. We've established this already. It's not The Wire. I'm not sure why people thought it would be. Enjoy it for what it is. Or don't.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom