POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Tasha with the "So What Are We"

Didn't want to come in here without giving this season a good watch but where are all the "do you even TV" guys at?

This season is trash

What ghost did to setup the other club and ruin kantos was a smart move.

Tommy really pissing me off and when is Knox getting killed sick of seeing his face.

I'm tired of the ghost and tommy beef and also tyreek I wanna smack the fire out f him for being such a dumbass

A lot of filler this episode.

What was the point of the girl calling Angie back that couldn't have been shot all in the same scene? She would have ran into either Sandoval or Knox if she got the info which would have been a better way to go with the story.

The kantos/ghost thing was stupid cause he pretty much admitted to planting the drugs and nothing happens to him?

now that greg knows, my guess is... 

hes gonna blackmail sandoval to set angie up... shes gonna have to be back with ghost for protection... who needs her to set up milan..  
its really starting to go in circles at this point.. wheres lean bae?

Last edited:
A lot of filler this episode.

What was the point of the girl calling Angie back that couldn't have been shot all in the same scene? She would have ran into either Sandoval or Knox if she got the info which would have been a better way to go with the story.

The kantos/ghost thing was stupid cause he pretty much admitted to planting the drugs and nothing happens to him?

Maybe Greg & the other guy told the girl not to give Angie the info. It was pretty strange how the other guy was able to come up with the information but that girl couldn't

That was Ghost's police connect who made the bust if you pay close enough attention. Remember how Ghost promised him "a big bust soon" for the info on thr cigarettes

Last edited:
Dam Tasha got that A1!!!!!!!!!!

Had my dude ghost lookin like he was shocked and ready to cry at the same time

Last edited:

now that greg knows, my guess is... 

hes gonna blackmail sandoval to set angie up... shes gonna have to be back with ghost for protection... who needs her to set up milan..  
its really starting to go in circles at this point.. wheres lean bae?
I remember the dudes in here said to wait for their stories to develop. And here we are at the season finale and they're no longer involved?
Maybe Greg & the other guy told the girl not to give Angie the info. It was pretty strange how the other guy was able to come up with the information but that girl couldn't

That was Ghost's police connect who made the bust if you pay close enough attention. Remember how Ghost promised him "a big bust soon" for the info on thr cigarettes
I know he set it up, but everyone in that club saw and heard his little convo with Kantos. How doesn't that get back to the club girl and her pops. Why would they want to do business with Ghost now?

Where's the "do you even television" guys now? So many wholes in the stories. No character development whatsoever. Koreans went from chopping to fingers to being x'd out the series. Even after all the Power stans said there was a bigger role for them.

This season is a let down.

Nah that's a stretch because no one ever overhears anything on this show. Those scenes on the streets of NY when Tommy & Ghost wpuld discuss all sorts of drug business always left me baffled

Nah that's a stretch because no one ever overhears anything on this show. Those scenes on the streets of NY when Tommy & Ghost wpuld discuss all sorts of drug business always left me baffled
laugh.gif

During that club dealing scene I was wondering what kind of mark up do they have to employ all those dealers and still have enough to live their lifestyle. Ghost gotta be paying 20-30k in mortgages on just the club. Plus whatever that pent house, naturi, kids, and tuition cost.

The other thing that's pissing me off is why have a toddler if you're never going to see it again? Who watches the toddler why everyone is out?

No love for Tommy's new swag?

Also, if the dude playing Tariq could really act, he'd make a good "villain". Bruh has a mean evil stare

Last edited:
50 can't act to save his life. Got the same body language whether he's two face, dying at his cousins, or chilling, eating at the diner.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom