POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

I feel like they're going to rush this episode to close some loops. Tasha was off that wine and let Ghost back in them chocolate yams :lol: Dre should've told Ghost about Kanan from jump and now he can't because of how Kanan been around Tariq.

Still wondering if Tommy offed Keisha or just sent her away. Tariq still bein a sucka cause daddy aint home so he doing w/ young, dumb cats do, listen to older dumb cats

So Tommy doesn't know Ruiz was wearing a wire, stabbed the man up and they got it all on recordings.

They already touched on the wire being inadmissible because of the way Greg used it.
If they touch the wire next ep that base is covered. Hell they might not bring it up again though and just blow it off completely. Or show Ruiz taking it off when he got out the car while we weren't looking.
How would it be inadmissible?

Before he even got out the car Tommy admitted Ghost and him killed Lobos which is what Knox wanted on tape to begin with. That's why Ruiz was trying to tell Tommy to stop talking about it in the car.

Ghost said something about Knox taking Ruiz "off the grid" or something. He's not following procedure.

keko jones keko jones

Ghost is still a smart dude (incident with the drug raid on the other club owners). Milan is just smarter.

Ghost has been lying to everyone and putting them in danger for his own benefit. Constantly making plans that can get Tommy killed and not letting him in on it is the issue.

For example, Ruiz wearing a wire. He didn't care if information on Tommy came out, only that he wasn't mentioned in the recording. That's part of his plan to get rid of Milan (have the cops arrest him). He still ain't tell Tommy after he told him he was dead, which is again the issue.

Dre probably just scared of Kanan. It's not like he knows where he lives. Kanan is usually the one springing up on him. I bet Dre and Tommy end up killing him though.

This is false.

And...it seemed like Tommy also peeped the recorded when he frisked him because he immediately excused himself right after. so idk if the writers forgot about that or not, but it was rough waters.

Boy still has not even begun to have a single thought about getting rid of 50. Absolutely no plan in motion

Clown *** dude b :lol:

For it to be a street show they don't do the most

I'm ready for the finale just so I can stop watching this show :lol:

:lol:

What makes that even more bizarre is that everyone pretty much thinks Kanan is dead so you could murk him easy and no one would miss him.

Except Jukebox but they don't even know her.

But dude is just walking out in the open in THEIR old neighborhood :lol: So all of Ghost soldiers live in Jersey or Long Island, huh :lol:

So Tommy doesn't know Ruiz was wearing a wire, stabbed the man up and they got it all on recordings.

I didn't get that. I thought he found it. Did he take it off him?

They're all idiots :lol:

I swear after watching this ninth episode, I couldn't care less if everyone gets popped. Somebody was saying in here that this is a show full of unlikeable characters and I gotta agree. Up and down the board all untrustworthy double crossing selfish *************.

I like the daughter, because she shows up two times a season

keko jones keko jones

Ghost is still a smart dude (incident with the drug raid on the other club owners). Milan is just smarter.

Ghost has been lying to everyone and putting them in danger for his own benefit. Constantly making plans that can get Tommy killed and not letting him in on it is the issue.

For example, Ruiz wearing a wire. He didn't care if information on Tommy came out, only that he wasn't mentioned in the recording. That's part of his plan to get rid of Milan (have the cops arrest him). He still ain't tell Tommy after he told him he was dead, which is again the issue.

Dre probably just scared of Kanan. It's not like he knows where he lives. Kanan is usually the one springing up on him. I bet Dre and Tommy end up killing him though.

This is false.

And...it seemed like Tommy also peeped the recorded when he frisked him because he immediately excused himself right after. so idk if the writers forgot about that or not, but it was rough waters.

He didn't feel or know it

He doesn't know Ruiz was recording he just knows Ruiz was there to help ghost get rid of Milan in some way so that's why he killed him.

Unless tommy is the smartest guy in the world all of a sudden, he does not know about any recording but just that Ruiz was working with ghost to get milan

They already touched on the wire being inadmissible because of the way Greg used it.
If they touch the wire next ep that base is covered. Hell they might not bring it up again though and just blow it off completely. Or show Ruiz taking it off when he got out the car while we weren't looking.
How would it be inadmissible?

Before he even got out the car Tommy admitted Ghost and him killed Lobos which is what Knox wanted on tape to begin with. That's why Ruiz was trying to tell Tommy to stop talking about it in the car.

inadmissible because A. no warrant for surveillance, B. Knox isnt even on the task force, C. Confessions don't mean a damn thing, in real life, unless they're official.

Not to mention, there was no clearance for Ruiz to be used like this. This is as shady as Angie using testimony from a 14 yr old. And saying it was a CI

keko jones keko jones

This is false.

He didn't feel or know it

He doesn't know Ruiz was recording he just knows Ruiz was there to help ghost get rid of Milan in some way so that's why he killed him.

Unless tommy is the smartest guy in the world all of a sudden, he does not know about any recording but just that Ruiz was working with ghost to get milan

go bacak and watch that scene again. He def felt it. His panties weren't in a bunch over 2 cigars. Unless this dweeb thought they were dynamite. He acted like he had seen a ghost when he got around that lapel. Unless the director just told him to wig out to fool the fans.

laugh.gif
 at Tariq boosting Air Jordans from a Jimmy Jazz.

Sometimes I ask if I'm slow or if ya ****** slow.

One, i believe he was in a bunch because he felt something in his pocket after he vouched for Ruiz. I mean, if that was something else besides cigars, that would of have been lights out for both.

Two, why he left? I believe he bounce with the quickness because he saw the food served and if you been following the show, this dude Tommy still think this cat milan eats people and ****. Right after he saw the plate served he was like Im out Im good.

SMH!

Sometimes I ask if I'm slow or if ya ****** slow.

One, i believe he was in a bunch because he felt something in his pocket after he vouched for Ruiz. I mean, if that was something else besides cigars, that would of have been lights out for both.

Two, why he left? I believe he bounce with the quickness because he saw the food served and if you been following the show, this dude Tommy still think this cat milan eats people and ****. Right after he saw the plate served he was like Im out Im good.

SMH!
spot on

Glad to know that I'm not the one ...

Dudes need like a road map or some CC to point out **** that's happening.

Tommy walks in and vouched for Ruiz ...

Milan states that if he trust Ruiz so much he needs to search him ...

Tommy search Ruiz and feels something ... gives the audience the idea he found the wired ...

Tommy reaches for Ruiz pockets and found some cigards, so he was just cared that it was something else and Milan would kill Tommy and Ruiz both.

Russian brings out plates with food, Tommy sees it and recalls the conversations about Milan eating people so excuses himself.

Tommy walks out - just another excuses for the writter of Ghost to sneak in a conversation that's about to take place between Tasha and Tommy.

Ruiz goon leaves as well, another excuses for what's about to come when Tommy finds out Ruiz is playing him as well.

Jamie ***** Tasha out of the blue then spills the beans for the entire plan to take out Milan after he acted like a human vibrator. 

Tashe freaks and calls Tommy and tells him.

etc etc etc ...

I'm about to be in here doing the play by play man .....

Glad to know that I'm not the one ...

Dudes need like a road map or some CC to point out **** that's happening.

Tommy walks in and vouched for Ruiz ...

Milan states that if he trust Ruiz so much he needs to search him ...

Tommy search Ruiz and feels something ... gives the audience the idea he found the wired ...

Tommy reaches for Ruiz pockets and found some cigards, so he was just cared that it was something else and Milan would kill Tommy and Ruiz both.

Russian brings out plates with food, Tommy sees it and recalls the conversations about Milan eating people so excuses himself.

Tommy walks out - just another excuses for the writter of Ghost to sneak in a conversation that's about to take place between Tasha and Tommy.

Ruiz goon leaves as well, another excuses for what's about to come when Tommy finds out Ruiz is playing him as well.

Jamie ***** Tasha out of the blue then spills the beans for the entire plan to take out Milan after he acted like a human vibrator. [/SIZE]

Tashe freaks and calls Tommy and tells him.

etc etc etc ...

I'm about to be in here doing the play by play man .....

Dude got them yams and told her more in one minute than he has the whole season :lol: Reminds me of that Joe Budden line "Some people confide in the person that they sleep wit. I learned there's no such thing as a secret."

Dude got them yams and told her more in one minute than he has the whole season :lol: Reminds me of that Joe Budden line "Some people confide in the person that they sleep wit. I learned there's no such thing as a secret."

Them chocolate yambs'll do it to you famb

Y'all ****** need love everything you watch 100% , Everytime. Word up.

This.

Ruiz wasn't wearing a wire. It was just a button which wouldn't have raised any eyebrows in my opinion.

@illphillip

Agree to disagree. This season is buns.

Milan told chocolate **** she's dead if ghost keep messing with him...so she had to tell tommy.

The other thing about the writing is why do you think a black man can go to an Albanian bar thinking he would go unnoticed. The writing is lacking.

What's "un noticed"? Dude said "never seen you 'round here". He noticed.

Ghost played it off, sat down and drank. That's it.

If you want to question him conveniently seeing some kind of exchange, that's fine, but like I been said, it's always been like this on the show.

People conveniently being there at the perfect time to see ****. Realistic? No. But it's a TV show. But no one should be surprised by it at this point :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom