POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

angie choch must be baron af. all those creamy nuts let off in her on the humble and the oven is empty and the stove is off. Somebody blew out the pilot light.

its gotta be her cuz ghost fasho got that poverty pull out game. knox might have had that finasteride jizz with the saw palmetto to keep his hair flowing and no juniors tho

Bro it's barren. Red Baron is pizza

angie choch must be baron af. all those creamy nuts let off in her on the humble and the oven is empty and the stove is off. Somebody blew out the pilot light.

its gotta be her cuz ghost fasho got that poverty pull out game. knox might have had that finasteride jizz with the saw palmetto to keep his hair flowing and no juniors tho

Bro it's barren. Red Baron is pizza

on my mom I knew baron didn't look right but i couldnt for the life of me think of the other one, so for my analogy, that ho had to be frozen thin crust pizza lmao

Dre kills Kanan and JuiceBox, Ghost passes the torch to him crowning him "Baby Ghost", Dre and Tommy take over the business and Ghost -> James is out taking care of his addict son, and his family.

Tasha really redeemed herself in this season. Makes you wonder why Ghost was such a sucker for Angela's horrible self.

That ghost daughter filter :rofl:

Does anyone think this show will go past season 5? Usually a show needs to stop before it does more harm than good to itself. It is a good time to wrap up Power story line with only two seasons left.

Just watched the last episode. Milan's death wasn't satisfying to me. Happened to quickly and easily. Should've ended in a gun fight. At least Nox is dead.

Next season has to be the last or second to last. Ghost will be free by mid season and then Kanan will be the final boss. If it moves past that, Tommy ends up as the final boss of the last season.

^they realized that the Milan story wasnt going anywhere and had to wrap it up.

The Milan situation wasnt bad but I was much more interested in the Kanan story with Tariq and Tommy's mental breakdown and psycopathic tendencies than Milan.

By the way did they ever explain the situation with LaLa? Tommy got at her then i dont think they ever mentioned it again.

ghost ends up the final boss in the 2nd half of season 9 and his mole daughter is the one that does it.

Never explained Lala.

My hope is start of next season, Tommy and Dre go HAM on Kanan to get Tariq back with Ghost locked up.

They're introducing new characters. No telling where this will go in another season or 2.

FlyNY has better ideas than the current writers. His vision for the show is very clear and very amazing. He could really take Ghost and Kanan to the next level. SMH at the writers making Kanan reluctant to ransom Tariq. This is the same dude that murdered some grandma with a Jesus pillow.

Never explained Lala.

My hope is start of next season, Tommy and Dre go HAM on Kanan to get Tariq back with Ghost locked up.

They're introducing new characters. No telling where this will go in another season or 2.

Hmmm now that I think about it, Ghost, Tommy, & Tasha are still in the dark about who has Tariq.

Dre is the only person who knows, and I don't know how he's gonna reveal that info to Tommy without telling Tommy that he's known about Kanaan for months :lol:

If/when Tommy finds out, he'll do Dre immediately after they save Tariq.

Last edited:
Never explained Lala.

Hmmm now that I think about it, Ghost, Tommy, & Tasha are still in the dark about who has Tariq.

Dre is the only person who knows, and I don't know how he's gonna reveal that info to Tommy without telling Tommy that he's known about Kanaan for months :lol:

If/when Tommy finds out, he'll do Dre immediately after they save Tariq.

Cancel Christmas on the muthaf*****

Maybe now that Tommy and Dre are working together, he'll let him know.

On some "they threatened my daughter and you wasn't ******* with me when this happened" ****.

They both have a reason to kill Kanan now.

I hated this season, until the finale. I was impressed with the cinematography, do they up it to "motion picture" quality for every premiere and finale?

Interested to see where it goes next.

Tasha really redeemed herself in this season. Makes you wonder why Ghost was such a sucker for Angela's horrible self.
at the end of the day - she has as much to lose as ghost!

Ghost was still giving her the PVC when she decided to become a thot ...

No she has loose lips without doing jaw work ...

I don't trust her *** ....

opening scene of season 4

Tariq is still passed out on the couch, off that Texas tea. Juicebox comes strolling into the room in her wifebeater, mechanic pants and timbs, sits on a backwards chair Infront of him (AC slater style) and strokes his cheek and says "sleeping beauty huh?". Juicebix gets off the chair and walks closer to Tariq, no one knows what's about to happen, but then Kanan walks out of the kitchen into the living room foyer. Says "Jubox, let's go hit this lick at the pharmacy. I need more syrup". Juicebox makes a face of defeat, taps Tariq on the cheek and whispers "don't go anywhere, I'll be back" and walks past Kanan, opens the door to go outside with him to commit the next crime. Kanan lets juicebox walks past him, camera zooms in on Kanans face as he looks at Tariq with an expression of concern. He walks out of the apartment with Juicebox. Camera pans away from Tariq's unconscious body laying on the couch.

"Sleeping beauty huh?" Bruh [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom