POWER THREAD (Sun., Starz)

It is kinda hard for Ghost to be able to fight well when he's always wearing suits.  Gotta dress more like Kanan and Tommy

Another thing...

How the hell did Ghost and Tommy give Milan 3 shots to the dome, and Ghost ain't get NO blood on his cute little white tuxedo shirt? :smh: son didn't think to take the shirt off?

I remember season 1 episode 1, ghost stripped down to his wifebeater before he put that work in. Son is just getting lazy now.

Serbian Cigarettes are still in play don't forget the scene when tommy met the Serb that turned on Malian.

:rofl: @ everyone already calling him Han

reminds me of how in the Night Of thread everyone called JD Williams Bodie and never by his character name Trevor :lol:
Pretty much see the same thing happening with Han when season 4 starts lol

It is kinda hard for Ghost to be able to fight well when he's always wearing suits.  Gotta dress more like Kanan and Tommy

nahhh ghost needs to cop those under armor yoga pant dry fit suits daniel craig wears in 007. Bruh could drop a 40 in under .41 with some compression tux pants. His vests aren't even teflon, no extra room for melee weapons or health packs. ghost not ready for war. he spends half his day straightening his tie knowing damn well its a clip-on smh.

aint she break up with him back in the day too? son a simp. sucka for love, mmMmm, sucka for love

ghost.

holly..for all her faults...she was loyal af. She was ugly af and annoying as all hell, but...she earned the simp game through her actions.

These birds ghost gaga over are **** hos. Theyre all disloyal trash.

No murder weapon, ghost will be out by ep 3 of season 4. I need Angie to be murdered or locked up for life. Kanan will send for someone to kill ghost in jail so tasha pays up but it won't work. Tommy will be betrayed by the leftover Serbs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom